Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB in the state 2015?
all right folks rivals has had a camp or two and also a few other showcases in region...WHO YA GOT?
1) previous year totals
2) growth
3) letters and visits to colleges and university's
4) expectations for 2015

gonna go ahead and put it out there im a homer...FAIRVIEW EAGLES that is!!

ALEX ROY IN MY MIND.. IN THIS HALF OF THE STATE AT LEAST...WHO YA GOT?...THANKS
close second....CASH DANIEL, PAINTSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
CASH IS A GREAT PLAYER FOR THE TIGERS, BUT ROY'S NUMBERS WILL SURPASS DANIEL IN 2015. cash and the tigers beat Fairview in a rain storm last year..not great conditions for eagles air attack. tigers travel to westwood this year.. im gonna start pumping up this matchup now...district game with two top QB'S IN STATE
Some of my picks in eastern,Kentucky.

**** QB Riley Hall Pulaski County

1. Kelvin Whitaker Sr.....2A Leslie County
2. Cash Daniel Sr......1A Paintsville
3. Cameron Sizemore Soph....3A Corbin...New Comer of the year. ( Kelvin Whitaker and Cameron Sizemore are first cousins.
4. Luke Woods....5A Whitley County

** Tanner Morgan went north :popcorn:
no wonder Kentucky football is so weak.
Luke Woods is as good as anybody listed above, but probably not the best in the state.
pjdoug Wrote:Luke Woods is as good as anybody listed above, but probably not the best in the state.

I didn't say the best QB in the state I said my picks in eastern,Kentucky....I know more than just one QB Pjdoug.......I wasn't ranking QB but I could if I wanted too. Now since you put it that way with my list I will rank them.

1. Riley Hall
2. Kelvin Whitaker
3 Tanner Morgan
4. Cash Daniel
5. Luke Woods
6. Cameron Sizemore ( New Comer of the year ) :argue:
I know You didnt but the title is best quarterback in the state 2015. I cant even think of all the good quarterbacks in the state Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I know You didnt but the title is best quarterback in the state 2015. I cant even think of all the good quarterbacks in the state Confusednicker:

Then why are you on this thread. Confusednicker:
McCracken Co has a really good qb. They actually have 2 but one of them is utilized as a X factor. He plays rec, runs the ball and plays QB. He already has signed with UK.
mysonis55 Wrote:McCracken Co has a really good qb. They actually have 2 but one of them is utilized as a X factor. He plays rec, runs the ball and plays QB. He already has signed with UK.

Mysonis55.....Tanner Morgan will sign a D1 he will only be a junior this year....Marked it down. I have been blessed in my lifetime to know when I see a D1 player....Not that many but when you see it...You see it. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Mysonis55.....Tanner Morgan will sign a D1 he will only be a junior this year....Marked it down. I have been blessed in my lifetime to know when I see a D1 player....Not that many but when you see it...You see it. :Cheerlead

Why are you trying to 1 up 55. Morgan may sign with a D1 school, byt Zyaire Hughes already has, and it was before his sophmore year if i remember correctly.
Riley Hall- The rest of those guys are not Average Qb.. Not even in same league as Hall.. Hall is the real deal..
I didnt see hall as being that great, but only have seen him in 1 game. Also keep in mind i seen Sindelar many times the last few years, so most Qb's wouldnt look special compared to him.
Hall is the best in Mtns. Just my opinion..
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Hall is the best in Mtns. Just my opinion..

Yep...Foothills of the Mtns. :worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Yep...Foothills of the Mtns. :worthy:

Im tryin to figure out if Pulaski County is mountains. Have heard many from eastern kentucky mountains say they aint mountain team, now that they are good the Mountain people want to adopt them.Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:I didn't say the best QB in the state I said my picks in eastern,Kentucky....I know more than just one QB Pjdoug.......I wasn't ranking QB but I could if I wanted too. Now since you put it that way with my list I will rank them.

1. Riley Hall
2. Kelvin Whitaker
3 Tanner Morgan
4. Cash Daniel
5. Luke Woods
6. Cameron Sizemore ( New Comer of the year ) :argue:

Great list, would add Castle Hatcher @ Somerset to list. :popcorn:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Great list, would add Castle Hatcher @ Somerset to list. :popcorn:

I have watched Castle Hatcher play once last year against southwestern good looking Qb. :Cheerlead
Hall and Robbins from Boyle are tops in state.. Forget Mtns..
64SUR Wrote:Then why are you on this thread. Confusednicker:

:haters::gtfo:
Walker Woods of Lexington Lafayette. Class 2017 and UofL already offered. Robbins of Boyle Co could be Mr. Football
Riley Hall, hands down.

Kid is a proven real deal. State runner up, comes back, breaks collarbone mid-season, COMES BACK... LEADS his team to WIN STATE.

AS a JUNIOR.

Has a chance to go down as a LEGEND this year with a possible repeat.

"Heros get remembered kid, but LEGENDS never die." - The Babe (The Sandlot)
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Great list, would add Castle Hatcher @ Somerset to list. :popcorn:

I agree with your list for passing QB's but would order it differently for QB keepers and options.
I was a big fan of the Hall kid too. I had told all my buddies from here in Mayfield about him before state. That was because I remembered how he started state in 2013 vs BG. He is very good. I however would say Hughes from McCracken offers more. The Cash kid from McCracken is also about the same level. I really think Hughes has a very good shot at Mr Football. Now remember last year I was one of the few that would pick Sindelar for that spot. That since he was from a small school. Check Hudl and see what Hughes does. He is probably the fastest kid I have seen since Xavier Shelton in 2009.
Ray Zuberer led the entire state in passing last year and he returns. 3661 yards 56 touchdowns. The states 3rd leading passer was Isaiah Bankhead, not only does he return but he will only be a Junior. 2586 yards and 22 touchdowns.
scrappy coco Wrote:close second....CASH DANIEL, PAINTSVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
CASH IS A GREAT PLAYER FOR THE TIGERS, BUT ROY'S NUMBERS WILL SURPASS DANIEL IN 2015. cash and the tigers beat Fairview in a rain storm last year..not great conditions for eagles air attack. tigers travel to westwood this year.. im gonna start pumping up this matchup now...district game with two top QB'S IN STATE

Give me a break who cares
We are anxious to watch the young Mcwhorter kid from North Laurel this season. He was fun to watch on the JV team last year.
Blitzer Wrote:We are anxious to watch the young Mcwhorter kid from North Laurel this season. He was fun to watch on the JV team last year.

I have been hearing good things about Mcwhorter. I hope to see North Laurel play this year and air it out. It's time. :football:
russellpride Wrote:Give me a break who cares

I dont care Smile
Blitzer Wrote:We are anxious to watch the young Mcwhorter kid from North Laurel this season. He was fun to watch on the JV team last year.

mediocre at best. dont get your hopes up.