Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best QB in the state 2015?
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4253614/high...3920403/v2 ...I'll go with Luke Woods.
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.hudl.com/athlete/4253614/high...3920403/v2 ...I'll go with Luke Woods.

Luke woods is and awesome Qb and a great kid. This is a true story about Luke he was setting beside me and Alex Patrick and the Patrick twins at the Cumberland falls invitational this year cheering for Williamsburg in basketball. Whitley County wasn't playing that night. That's a great kid cheering for his neighboring school. :Cheerlead
Deshavonni Miles from Murray.
64SUR Wrote:Luke woods is and awesome Qb and a great kid. This is a true story about Luke he was setting beside me and Alex Patrick and the Patrick twins at the Cumberland falls invitational this year cheering for Williamsburg in basketball. Whitley County wasn't playing that night. That's a great kid cheering for his neighboring school. :Cheerlead

He is a good kid and was tough last year.I expect him to be much improved this year.
pjdoug Wrote:He is a good kid and was tough last year.I expect him to be much improved this year.

Mediocre at best.
killbilly usmc Wrote:Deshavonni Miles from Murray.

He is a dual threat with plenty speed .
killbilly usmc Wrote:Mediocre at best.

:biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:He is a dual threat with plenty speed .

He does have good speed. He doesnt throw it a whole lot in that offense, but i just needed to add something to the discusion, so i just said the first that comes to mind. Landon Arnett had a good year for a first year starter as a sophmore. If he progresses like the last 2 did in there 2nd year look out. Doubt he would be in the conversation for best in the state though.
Tanner Morgan is currently only a Sophomore and has a full ride offer from Wake Forest.
Fear the Nation Wrote:Tanner Morgan is currently only a Sophomore and has a full ride offer from Wake Forest.

is the offer listed online?
Fear the Nation Wrote:Tanner Morgan is currently only a Sophomore and has a full ride offer from Wake Forest.

And believe me more offer will come. Tanner Morgan is the real deal I have know it ever since he was a freshman at hazard.....6A Ryle is getting a heck of a QB in Morgan...And now I have a 6A team to cheered for. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I have been hearing good things about Mcwhorter. I hope to see North Laurel play this year and air it out. It's time. :football:

Saw him play last season on the undefeated JV team from North (Freshman) had a lot of promise. His brother was a (Jr. linebacker last season) - he was a player. :Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:is the offer listed online?

Not that it matters, but if you do a simple google search you can find out for yourself.
Jackson05 Wrote:Not that it matters, but if you do a simple google search you can find out for yourself.

I found it :Thumbs:
It has been a very long time since Highlands has not had a QB in the talk. You get a little spoiled when you have had excellent QB play for over a decade! Should be an interesting season to see who steps up for HHS at QB spot. It is also unusual for Trinity's QB not to be in the talk. Going to be a fun football season.
Cameron Racke Junior to be, threw for 146/222 65% 1897 yards 21 tds and rushed for 524 yards 8 tds.
sstack Wrote:It has been a very long time since Highlands has not had a QB in the talk. You get a little spoiled when you have had excellent QB play for over a decade! Should be an interesting season to see who steps up for HHS at QB spot. It is also unusual for Trinity's QB not to be in the talk. Going to be a fun football season.

Neither team has a returning starter which is not that unusual. Both kids whoever they are will have seasons in the top 5 percentile when its over.
Heard Cash Daniel has been offered by both UK and a couple days later UoL. Two of more offers to come. Young man will have choices which is always a bonus.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Heard Cash Daniel has been offered by both UK and a couple days later UoL. Two of more offers to come. Young man will have choices which is always a bonus.

And he will not play qb at either place.
Iam4thecats Wrote:And he will not play qb at either place.

Still can be a fine HS QB but you are right... these schools are not offering him as a QB though...Linebacker all the way
Nothing wrong with being a Power-5 conference linebacker with a free education. He has UK, UL, and South Carolina now to choose from.
South Carolina or uk man that's a tuff choice
sstack Wrote:It has been a very long time since Highlands has not had a QB in the talk. You get a little spoiled when you have had excellent QB play for over a decade! Should be an interesting season to see who steps up for HHS at QB spot. It is also unusual for Trinity's QB not to be in the talk. Going to be a fun football season.

Man you just continue to rail on this kid don't you? You have any idea what he has been doing in the offseason? There is no question about who steps up, Austin Hergott will be the quarterback at HHS to start the season.
No better arm Talent in the state than Clay Bolin at Bourbon
Farmmgr Wrote:No better arm Talent in the state than Clay Bolin at Bourbon

Not even close
Chance Melton at Adair Co. will be one to watch this year he's 6-5 + he has a cannon for a arm runs 4.6 he will be a junior next year has a big future will be fun to watch.
Moose Head Wrote:Chance Melton at Adair Co. will be one to watch this year he's 6-5 + he has a cannon for a arm runs 4.6 he will be a junior next year has a big future will be fun to watch.

He has size and speed.from film I've seen he likes to run the ball a lot.
You guys have listed what could be the best crop of QBs this state has produced in A long time, I am going to put A name up that I believe is the best Jr. high QB in the state, I have never seen one as good. His name is Dalton Ponder, Williamsburg. He could start on about any team this coming year, he is the real deal.
topnotch Wrote:You guys have listed what could be the best crop of QBs this state has produced in A long time, I am going to put A name up that I believe is the best Jr. high QB in the state, I have never seen one as good. His name is Dalton Ponder, Williamsburg. He could start on about any team this coming year, he is the real deal.

Confusedtare:
topnotch Wrote:You guys have listed what could be the best crop of QBs this state has produced in A long time, I am going to put A name up that I believe is the best Jr. high QB in the state, I have never seen one as good. His name is Dalton Ponder, Williamsburg. He could start on about any team this coming year, he is the real deal.

I hope Ponder Dalton can see over the lineman. Has he grown any?