oklahoma state(runner-up)
louisville
north carolina(champs)
syracuse
North Carolina (Champs)
Syracuse
OK State
Wake Forest (Runner-Up)
we agree on everything cept wake forest, it was a toss up for me between wake and louisville
By "we" do you mean you and me?
OK STATE (WINNER)
NORTH CAROLINA (RUNNER-UP)
DUKE
WAKE
no chance 3 teams from the acc go to the final 4...not happennin
It could happen now that Cuse is out.
um...let me repeat, maybe 2 acc teams will make the final 4 but not 3!
Do you think UK would beat Duke?
man, let kentucky first beat cincy and utah before we talk about them beatin duke, quite frankly i wouldnt be surprised if kentucky loses to cincy
You were just saying it was getting easier and I was assuming that would take them out that far. Cincy down and Utah to go. If we can hold Bogut in check, we will win, but that will be a hard task.
i think bogut is overrated, hes really not that awesome of a player, hes def. a good player, but hayes and morris should be able to match his size, and thats basically all that utah has
Bogut's vision is what Im impressed by. He is a good passing big man that can face up and shoot a jump shot. He is projected 1 or 2 in the draft.
UK
UL
Illinois
UNC
who cares what hes projected in the nba draft, talk about that in the pro sports section, basically thats all utah has, kentucky should win this one
I was just mentioning it. Not that big of a deal. It basically all they had against Oklahoma and they still won. Bogut will be doubled teamed throughout, and if whoever is open can finish like they did against Oklahoma, Utah can win. I would like to see UK win though.
Illinios
North Carolina
Lousiville
Had sycrause, but I will go with Utah now.
well i have to change one of my picks cuz syracuse disapointed me..lol

north carolina, oklahoma state, louisville, and wut the heck lets go with kentucky....
Von Wafer said:
michigan state? lmao haha....are u kidding me, wow interesting pick...id love to put a wager on that one happening..lol

and i said:
to early to tell but ill say
Wake, Illinois, Michigan State, and Louisville

did any one else see michigan state goin to the final four
GO SPARTANS BY GOD!!!!!!!!
ok alley i was wrong...lol...geez, i forgot i said that, makes me look like a complete idiot...u were right all along, they have some ballers over there in east lansing
yep... paul davis being the best
My Final Four predictions are:

Michigan St.
North Carolina
Louisville
Illinois

I just feel good about these teams and I think they will win their regions.
a little late on those predictions...but nice pics..def. rite on with those teams, just how did u know??
Well, the reason for my success at picking these teams were tara cards, you know like ms cleo uses. They work well.
nah i dont think so...