Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Final Four predictions as of now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i got illinois, wake forest, north carolina, and louisville
Wake, UNC, Kansas, Okla. St.

I will change them I'm sure.
u think oklahoma state has the depth to make it to the final four catdawg?
Not really but you have to pick at least one outsider.
exactly and thatd be louisville
to early to tell but ill say
Wake, Illinois, Michigan State, and Louisville

im pretty sure when the brakets come out i will completely change it
I just don't see Louisville doing any better than the cats. And I'm not making this statement based on the game between the two.
michigan state? lmao haha....are u kidding me, wow interesting pick...id love to put a wager on that one happening..lol
Wouldn't be a bad bet.
:lol:
UNC, Zaga, Duke, Ill.
unc, illinois, uconn, and ok. state
Kentucky
North Carolina
Illinois
Arizona
not arizona or kentucky...
Ill, Duke, Wake, Villanova

i know u all will disagree with Vill but i love um ha
wake and duke wont make it..i like villanova to go all the way.. :roll:
i think wake will make it to the 4

Villa is awosme
UNC, Ill, Duke, UK

Check this story on uk out...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/columns/st...id=1995642
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Kentucky
North Carolina
Illinois
Arizona

thumb4.gif
thats a pretty bold pick selection...might work out too...i just dont know besides illinois and UNC ne team that is really a lock for the final four...ten teams have a chance at the other two spots
Arizona, Zaga, Duke, Wake
what no kentucky? pretty bold u specially in this forum... Big Grin
UNC, Wake, Kansas, Illinois
i know 3 of these are #1's and i usuaully dont liek taking that many number ones but i cant see anyone beating these #1's
heres why
Wake's only real competition is UK and UofL, both good teams but not the talent to match Wake
UNC, the #2 seed in their bracket will more thna likely be Arizona so they dont have too tough of a road
Kansas, well i have to have some team thats not a 1 seed in there and KU is my pick, also considering that their #1 seed will more than likely be BC
Illinois, now i only htink this if they get beat before tourny time...there is no way i think they can go undefeated to the final 4, but the do have OSU and Duke in their bracket so it will be a tough road for them
now this is just my opinion...not bold statements but just my picks as of right now
i think its safe to say to scrath out kansas from ur list dirty...lol
Duke NO and NO for Kentucky as well do u see them making the final four with their play as lately... u gotta have momentum going into the tourney like georgia tech did last year and as of lately duke and uk have no momentum
Right now Illinois is the only team that does have the MO. UNC is trying to get it back but they've lost in the last two weeks also.
haha well u could be right VW_FSU but i think Self will have the JayHawks ready for tourny time and they know exactly what they have to do to get there with all the experience
we will see tho
my list may change beofre tourny time tho
yeh i overlooked the jayhawks but i just dont see them going back to the final four anytime soon even if they do win their conference tourney
also are we forgetting about those cinderella teams i am always looking for a cinderella team ....humm who knos maybe villanova or someone else
a cinderella team i would look out for is Iowa State
they will probably get somewhere around a 12 seed, but i say watch out for them come tourny time!
Pages: 1 2 3