•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2015
I hear (and remember my lines of communication are not what they used to be) that 114 has been out for weights. I'm not sure who's in charge of the weight room, but I've seen Coach Creech announce on facebook when the times were schedule, etc. I believe he is there every single day. I've heard (and not substantiated) that there are 4 or 5 new kids out, and Coach is having family competitions.

Just have to wait and see...sure hope everything goes well.
I haven't seen 114 there at one time, but there may be that many altogether. Creech is always there, and Mr. Adams is there a lot too.

I really like the direction that Coach Creech is going.
Even if that number is remotely close then thats awesome.
what are the family competitons
Granny, I am pretty sure your source is correct. That is including incoming freshman.
Did you see the vid that he posted yesterday?? Dang field was full!!
..edit
http://www.harlandaily.com/news/sports/1...ng-outlook

Looks like Granny bear's numbers were on target!
Black Bear Dad Wrote:http://www.harlandaily.com/news/sports/1...ng-outlook

Good numbers for coaches first year
Black Bear Dad Wrote:http://www.harlandaily.com/news/sports/1...ng-outlook

you dont need that many.send some to my team lol
pjdoug Wrote:you dont need that many.send some to my team lol

64 would just intercept them at the county line. I hope he doesn't start up his own team by taking the best players from his 5 teams and putting them on 1. Trinity wouldn't be able to beat the sixtyfourville bandwagoner's.
killbilly usmc Wrote:64 would just intercept them at the county line. I hope he doesn't start up his own team by taking the best players from his 5 teams and putting them on 1. Trinity wouldn't be able to beat the sixtyfourville bandwagoner's.
Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:64 would just intercept them at the county line. I hope he doesn't start up his own team by taking the best players from his 5 teams and putting them on 1. Trinity wouldn't be able to beat the sixtyfourville bandwagoner's.

I wouldn't leave Harlan alive. JUSTIFIED :popcorn:
Spring Ball going great for the Bears. Kids working hard, looking forward to spring game
Yeah, I just heard about the Spring game. Can't wait!!!
Spring ball will be the highlight of the year

I wouldnt put anything past that guy.
worncleat Wrote:Spring ball will be the highlight of the year

in Laurel County.
worncleat Wrote:Spring ball will be the highlight of the year
Exactly what is Norths record against the bears? Oh thats right a big 0 wins. You should probably worry about making it past the first round of the playoffs, seems north has a hard time doing so.
Won't have to worry about that after this year. North gonna roll over Harlan Co.
johnnyd Wrote:Won't have to worry about that after this year. North gonna roll over Harlan Co.

North will roll over and play dead.
And the trash talks begin early this season!!

Love it.
johnnyd Wrote:Won't have to worry about that after this year. North gonna roll over Harlan Co.
That would be a first. Im not sure north has ever rolled over anyone.
Over 100 kids is great. Bears may be back on top sooner rather than later.
E's Army Wrote:Over 100 kids is great. Bears may be back on top sooner rather than later.

You can only put 11 out there. If my 11 is better than yours t doesn't matter how many is on the sideline.
johnnyd Wrote:You can only put 11 out there. If my 11 is better than yours t doesn't matter how many is on the sideline.
Wow thats some deep thought right there. I bet your head hurts from coming up with that. Also, thats not entirely correct. Maybe you should ask for help. You really don't understand numbers do you? Too bad Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Wow thats some deep thought right there. I bet your head hurts from coming up with that. Also, thats not entirely correct. Maybe you should ask for help.

About as deep as you throwing the ball is going to save your program. How is it not correct? You all allowed to use 12 or 13 players in Harlan County.
johnnyd Wrote:About as deep as you throwing the ball is going to save your program. How is it not correct? You all allowed to use 12 or 13 players in Harlan County.
Again not very bright. You'll figure out what I meant. Also, not one person has said anything about throwing the ball will save the program. Although I will admit maybe at least attempting it would have saved a job :hilarious:
I'm going to need a cattle prod this season!!

Wink
^^^^Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next