Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toughest schedules each class 2015?
Id say in the smaller two classes, Beechwood and. Mayfield have to have the toughest schedules. Mayfield will have a tougher district to play in as well. I like both of then going to BG. Harder task for MF though w CAL and DeSales over there. Either of the two will be a great matchup with the Cards.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Id say in the smaller two classes, Beechwood and. Mayfield have to have the toughest schedules. Mayfield will have a tougher district to play in as well. I like both of then going to BG. Harder task for MF though w CAL and DeSales over there. Either of the two will be a great matchup with the Cards.

Mayfields district will be better if you are looking at the 3rd, and 4th place teams as both ballard memorial, and Webster county are better than the fultons, but its still really a 2 team race as those 2 still don't have enough. Id say Murray, and Russellville where about even the last couple of years, so id say Mayfields chances of winning the district hasn't changed a whole lot. The region is probably alittle better than the last couple of years as o cath will be in the mix. Id say there are more good teams that would be potential opponents in the semi's if Mayfield gets there, but are any of them significantly better than Beechwood. There may be a few more teams at the top in 2a, but don't see it as head, and shoulders better like some make it sound. I think NCC being on the other side of the bracket could make it tougher if get to finals,as there has been a couple of years in 1a that there wasn't an opponent as strong as NCC would be.
I'm looking forward to it. I think we should market those shirts. I bet we could sell a few to Mayfield fans to wear to Lindsey Wilson.
mysonis55 Wrote:I'm looking forward to it. I think we should market those shirts. I bet we could sell a few to Mayfield fans to wear to Lindsey Wilson.

You can put whatever you want on the shirts its real easy. It is just expensive. I designed it awhile back, but never bought it. I just went back on there today, and added the 64's worst nightmare.