Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
toughest schedules each class 2015?
What are the toughest schedules or more notably the biggest games for your team in 2015? Paducah Tilghman will face Mayfield, McCracken, Graves, Bowling Green, Central Hardin, Caldwell next year before ever starting the playoffs...Whew these boys better get in the weight room..:igiveup::igiveup:
I'm sure Mayfield will play PT, Graves, McCracken, Marshall, Caldwell and have Murray in district play. Im not sure who will replace Murray as a nondistrict game. I'm sure we will keep Fort Campbell if they want to.
Bell County will have Whitley County, Middlesboro, Corbin these will be the big games so far on the schedule
In 3A:

Paducah Tilghman supposedly has Mayfield, Grave County, McCracken County, Bowling Green, and Central Hardin

Belfry will have (so far) Knoxville Catholic, Tates Creek, Johnson Central, Harlan County, and Pikeville

Central always plays a tough schedule.
Harlan Co plays non dist games I have heard.
Belfry
SW pulaski
Johnson central
Knox central
Bell co
BCHS fan Wrote:Bell County will have Whitley County, Middlesboro, Corbin these will be the big games so far on the schedule

Boyle Co, Campbell Co, TN and Harlan Co as well.
This is a very tough schedule!! Is Larky staying or is he going to help his son at North Laurel??
The challenge for Belfry is trying to fill the two remaining spots. and no Wayne WV wanted no part of Belfry. There schedule is filled anyway. I can tell you that Belfry has called alot of schools and not alot of schools are calling back
Paintsville has a tough road in 15'
Whitley County plays West Jessamine!
In 5A, Cov Cath will have a killer schedule. If they survive without a ton of injuries they will for sure be prepared for the playoffs.
Bear booster Wrote:Harlan Co plays non dist games I have heard.
Belfry
SW pulaski
Johnson central
Knox central
Bell co

Looks like the toughest in mountains by far.
HAT51 Wrote:Looks like the toughest in mountains by far.

IF belfry gets who they say there going to,theres should be best in moutains and maybe top 10 in the state..
Rockcastle has
Danville
Somerset
Garrard County
Pulaski County
Wayne
Knox central
Clay
Lincoln County
I heard Johnson Central is playing 3 teams from Canada and 1 from South Dakota
No one plays a schedule that remotely compares to the one played each year by Louisville Trinity. The Shamrocks lose some games but are still called "Class 6A State Champions" most years.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:No one plays a schedule that remotely compares to the one played each year by Louisville Trinity. The Shamrocks lose some games but are still called "Class 6A State Champions" most years.

No one else has all 2,000 boys from all male school to pick from either.
They should win every year.
Somerset has: Danville, LCA, and Middlesboro in Dist. Beechwood, Glasgow, Rockcastle, Williamsburg and Hazard out of Dist.
Scott County plays Pulaski, Highlands, Lafayette, Cov.Cath and Cincinnati Elder at the Pit. Then Henry Clay, Bryan Station and Dunbar in district
Cellking Wrote:Somerset has: Danville, LCA, and Middlesboro in Dist. Beechwood, Glasgow, Rockcastle, Williamsburg and Hazard out of Dist.

That may be the best historical schedule I've saw. Hazard and Wburg are pretty insignificant, but those others at one point in time, woah.
Lexington Catholic has a nice schedule for the new 3A.
sstack Wrote:In 5A, Cov Cath will have a killer schedule. If they survive without a ton of injuries they will for sure be prepared for the playoffs.

If this schedule is accurate I'd like to know who in state has one much tougher:

Highlands (district)
Dixie (district)
Grant (district)
Cinti St X
Columbus DeSales
Cinti Sycamore
Scott Co
Lexington Catholic
Ryle
Beechwood
Cellking Wrote:Somerset has: Danville, LCA, and Middlesboro in Dist. Beechwood, Glasgow, Rockcastle, Williamsburg and Hazard out of Dist.

I've heard that Glasgow opted not to renew the contract, so to my knowledge, the Jumpers' schedule includes (in no particular order): Mason County, Beechwood, Rockcastle County, Hazard, Williamsburg, Caverna, Danville, Lexington Christian, and Middlesboro.

There is a tenth opponent this year, too; just can't recall who it is.
Whitley has a killer schedule.
Lilly Wrote:Whitley has a killer schedule.

Who do they play
former Wrote:Who do they play

Yea, who they play? I know they open up with Corbin and Bell on schedule again.
They play one of the hardest schedules in the state. Dont believe me? Just ask them.
Lilly Wrote:They play one of the hardest schedules in the state. Dont believe me? Just ask them.

Just who are we supposed to ask?

Is something wrong with posting a sched, we know Corbin and Bell! But who else? Hopefully those aren't the only two tough games Whitley has?
pjdoug cant tell you
Lilly Wrote:Whitley has a killer schedule.

You don't provide any quality information to this forum and you're horrible at trolling. That's a bad combination...