•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCreary Football 7-8 wins
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Guess no one on this sight went to the 7 on 7 at Whitley or it's best kept secret in McCreary County.

figment of your imagination?Confusednicker:
The 7 on 7 was good for McCreary we scored and were able to move the ball some, Whitley was without Woods but they still moved the ball well and they did win the 7 on 7. I would like to thank the coaching staff at Whitley for letting us come over and get some work in that day. I would also like to wish Whitley the best of luck this season. And now to tick some people off ROLL COLONELS! and GO RAIDERS!
kyrj Wrote:The 7 on 7 was good for McCreary we scored and were able to move the ball some, Whitley was without Woods but they still moved the ball well and they did win the 7 on 7. I would like to thank the coaching staff at Whitley for letting us come over and get some work in that day. I would also like to wish Whitley the best of luck this season. And now to tick some people off ROLL COLONELS! and GO RAIDERS!

I like Roll Colonels! and Go Raiders! Smile.. find out if I can ride a McCreary County bus to an away game lol
Woods was gone to the governors scholar thing or whatever it's called. McCreary looked much better coached from what I hear.
As the posted said above Whitley won but it's hard to tell what it's going to actually look like without Woods back there.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)