Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 15 Pikeville 14
It was, atmosphere was great, im hoarse like no other from last night
How did Harmon do? #5 for Hazard is a player..and he is only a sophomore as well!
Panther#42 Wrote:Well, not much to say really, congrats to the bulldogs, I hope your all's seniors have a fun last week of practice
Yea congrats to the Bulldogs, I knew they would come out and play like they had nothing to lose. Yea, we could tell pikville seniors that but oh yea they already lost.!!!
GO BULLDOGS!
Redneck Wrote:Congrats Bulldogs, I'm eatin some crow right now, and I'm not even a Panther fan. When did you hear WYMT say he was alright cards, all I heard was "We hope he is alright". Nine times out of ten when a player gets taken out on a stretcher they are not alright, my thoughts and prayers go out the young man.
Im really close to the kid, he's as tough as nails, when he got to the hospital he cussed the doctors out and told him to get him off the back board that he had a game to play next week. By the way this kids name is Mikale Campbell.

FOR YOU RAMBOW!!!
Cussed the doctors out??..Can you say they were just doing there jobs...This doesn't make a kid look tough by saying he cussed doctors out because he had a game to play next week! And it is Rambo! Not rambow..
kicker27 Wrote:yeah i was the kicker lol
you wanna cookie? lol just kidding
Congrats Hazard... Looking foward to next weeks region Title game!!!
Hope the weather is COLD..COLD..COLD!
But enough about next week..this is the Hazard/Pikeville thread!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:How did Harmon do? #5 for Hazard is a player..and he is only a sophomore as well!
Harmon really didnt do as well as he has been, but thats because the D stepped their game up and played like the should. And now for Michael Campbell, yea he is a great player, pretty much gets atleast 3 yrds a pop up the middle and he made some unbelievable catches last night, kept the bulldogs in the game. Him and Olinger and the Offensive Line got Hazard down the field and Won the game.
GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!
I said it all along even before the first game that Hazard had the better team!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I said it all along even before the first game that Hazard had the better team!

IF hazard had the better team they would have won the first match up or at least played close, Panthers had the better team they just didn't come ready to play last night, nothing taken away from hazard though, goodluck with somerset next week
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ah, pay no attention..Were the playeres cocky..YES..was the fans even cockier saying because they beat you 42-6 the first time that this was just a speedbump on there way to play Somerset..VERY MUCH SO! Now we will hear about the refs cheating and so on and so on.....You got beat Panthers BY A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM WHEN IT COUNTED MOST! But nice regular season 42-6 win. I will take a 1 point win in the playoffs over a 36 point regular season win anyday of the week! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL BE PLAYING SOMERSET! BTW, you might want to get the Pikeville Highway department to grade that speedbump down, because the Panthers couldn't get over it while the Dawgs are taunting them on top of it! Not seeing alot of the USUAL PIKEVILLE CRAZIES AND SMACKTALKERS ON HERE...Oh How I love the game of football.

How could a Jenkins fan love football?????
Congrats to Hazard on the win and Pikeville on a nice season.
Panther#42 Wrote:IF hazard had the better team they would have won the first match up or at least played close, Panthers had the better team they just didn't come ready to play last night, nothing taken away from hazard though, goodluck with somerset next week

excuses, excuses. How can u say that your team was not ready, this was a district championship game. If a team is not serious about a game like this, then i dont know what else they could be serious about. I said the same thing before and im going to say it again, we overlooked pikeville in the regular season, after getting what we deserved that night, we knew we had to come with a lot of heart to win this game. I said it before and i'll say it again, the team that wanted it most won, the team which worked the hardest won and the team who played better football won. Pikeville was a very good football team with a lot of talent in it, and it took even better talent a lot of heart to win this game. Btw if you are talking about sportsmanship on here, as soon as we won, what happened to the pikeville team, they didnt even stay to shake hands with us, they just left the field and went in their locker rooms. WE WON WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST, WE NEEDED THAT LOSS INTHE REGULAR SEASON, IN A WAY I COULD THANK PIKEVILLE FOR BEATING US LIKE THAT IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

LETS GO BULLDOGS
LETS WIN THE REGION
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:excuses, excuses. How can u say that your team was not ready, this was a district championship game. If a team is not serious about a game like this, then i dont know what else they could be serious about. I said the same thing before and im going to say it again, we overlooked pikeville in the regular season, after getting what we deserved that night, we knew we had to come with a lot of heart to win this game. I said it before and i'll say it again, the team that wanted it most won, the team which worked the hardest won and the team who played better football won. Pikeville was a very good football team with a lot of talent in it, and it took even better talent a lot of heart to win this game. Btw if you are talking about sportsmanship on here, as soon as we won, what happened to the pikeville team, they didnt even stay to shake hands with us, they just left the field and went in their locker rooms. WE WON WHEN IT MATTERED THE MOST, WE NEEDED THAT LOSS INTHE REGULAR SEASON, IN A WAY I COULD THANK PIKEVILLE FOR BEATING US LIKE THAT IN THE REGULAR SEASON.

LETS GO BULLDOGS
LETS WIN THE REGION

Pikeville wins the district every year basically so I can see how they didn't come into this game ready to play, and not to mention the previous game played between these two teams proably had Pikeville looking on to Somerset, yes Hazard won it when it mattered, congratulations, I highly doubt Hazard has worked near as hard as this Pikeville team has, but I will say Hazard did play better ball last night in the 4th Q and thats what won it for them. Well considering you all won your super bowl basically you were to busy celebrating so i'd say they just went on into the lockerroom, it's always hard in a game that close
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:a ridiculous prediction????

hazard won tonight only because u all overlooked us........u never overlook a hazard team........no matter how bad u wud've beaten em before.....we came in the name of revenge.....and who said tht even if we put a 11-7 formation pikveille's still gonna win........now i know everybody from pikeville is gonna say tht there were bad refree decisions or we just won by one point, this was your field so u cannot blame the refs as they were neutral refs........a win is a win.......and to win against pikeville at pikeville is better than beating any team anywhere.........becoz hazard has never done tht in the past and since nobody gave hazard even a chance to win.....we came there just to have some fun and shut all those doubters up.......and tonight we did it for our coach who burried his grandfather on tht very friday morning......may he rest in peace..........in the end.......the team tht wanted it most won......the team which was most physical won........the team who worked more hard won........we aint scared pikeville(as some players befo the game were saying),,,,,we aint scared of nobody.........win or lose we will hit hard and hurt every opponent of ours so tht after the game they go," dang i wish we never play them again".............aye seniors we did it.......4 years and a winning record against every team inthe district.......bring on somerset......we gonna get them too

GO BULLDOGS

Sorry buddy, the team that worked the hardest in the state is at the house today...If you dont believe it, take a trip to the weight room sometime soon. Pikeville is the only team that I know of that comes in on Saturday mornings after the games to run and stretch and get a film session in. I know for a fact Hazard doesnt do that.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ah, pay no attention..Were the playeres cocky..YES..was the fans even cockier saying because they beat you 42-6 the first time that this was just a speedbump on there way to play Somerset..VERY MUCH SO! Now we will hear about the refs cheating and so on and so on.....You got beat Panthers BY A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM WHEN IT COUNTED MOST! But nice regular season 42-6 win. I will take a 1 point win in the playoffs over a 36 point regular season win anyday of the week! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL BE PLAYING SOMERSET! BTW, you might want to get the Pikeville Highway department to grade that speedbump down, because the Panthers couldn't get over it while the Dawgs are taunting them on top of it! Not seeing alot of the USUAL PIKEVILLE CRAZIES AND SMACKTALKERS ON HERE...Oh How I love the game of football.

Surprised your still here too after last week.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Well boy are a a Player..And Player's make big plays! A freshman with so much on the line! BIG CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM! It is plays like that, that gets you D-1 scholarships. Keep working hard kid!

D-1 scholarships? It was a 3 yard field goal! (Extra Point)
Rubble2007 Wrote:Harmon really didnt do as well as he has been, but thats because the D stepped their game up and played like the should. And now for Michael Campbell, yea he is a great player, pretty much gets atleast 3 yrds a pop up the middle and he made some unbelievable catches last night, kept the bulldogs in the game. Him and Olinger and the Offensive Line got Hazard down the field and Won the game.
GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!

Like I said, Harmon had around 200+ yards, but was only credited for around 10 due to penalties...You cant say "the D stepped it up and shut him down"--
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Sorry buddy, the team that worked the hardest in the state is at the house today...If you dont believe it, take a trip to the weight room sometime soon. Pikeville is the only team that I know of that comes in on Saturday mornings after the games to run and stretch and get a film session in. I know for a fact Hazard doesnt do that.

has anyone ever told you, that it's not the quantity but the quality that matters. When it comes to games like these we always have extra practices, and when we know we're ready for a team, we just keep our cool, be loose and relax until the times is there for us to blow up. for the weight room, you can come in ours anytime and check out how much and how hard our players work in the weight room. Our #70 lineman is the strongest person we have and he squats about 575lbs and benches more than 300lbs, all our lineman and other starting skill players are atleast 185 and above on bench and atleast 300lbs and above on squat, im not gonna talk about how hard we work, because it just showed how hard we worked on firday night.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:has anyone ever told you, that it's not the quantity but the quality that matters. When it comes to games like these we always have extra practices, and when we know we're ready for a team, we just keep our cool, be loose and relax until the times is there for us to blow up. for the weight room, you can come in ours anytime and check out how much and how hard our players work in the weight room. Our #70 lineman is the strongest person we have and he squats about 575lbs and benches more than 300lbs, all our lineman and other starting skill players are atleast 185 and above on bench and atleast 300lbs and above on squat, im not gonna talk about how hard we work, because it just showed how hard we worked on firday night.

:thatsfunn
if you wanna compare the strength of the TEAMS, Pikeville blows that out of the water. #1 Jacob Sword Benches around 230 and squats close to 400 himself and hes a reciever!
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:has anyone ever told you, that it's not the quantity but the quality that matters. When it comes to games like these we always have extra practices, and when we know we're ready for a team, we just keep our cool, be loose and relax until the times is there for us to blow up. for the weight room, you can come in ours anytime and check out how much and how hard our players work in the weight room. Our #70 lineman is the strongest person we have and he squats about 575lbs and benches more than 300lbs, all our lineman and other starting skill players are atleast 185 and above on bench and atleast 300lbs and above on squat, im not gonna talk about how hard we work, because it just showed how hard we worked on firday night.

Yea it sure showed earlier in the season huh? *cough cough 42-6
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Like I said, Harmon had around 200+ yards, but was only credited for around 10 due to penalties...You cant say "the D stepped it up and shut him down"--

Are you serious, cause that is crazy.
Redneck Wrote:Are you serious, cause that is crazy.

I can remember 2 break away TD's that were called back due to penalties that personally I didnt see, but I heard that they werent actually penalties
No kiddin, penalties really hurt us last night
Congrats Dawgs! Pikeville congrats on a good season. You guys did great even after losing John Micheal Mayo in the HC game. Congrats to the Senior for Pikeville also no need to keep your heads down.
Congrats Hazard...i knew y'all would pull through when you needed to.
Congats to Pikeville on a good season.
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Not taking away from Hazard, but Harmon had probably 300+ yards rushing and was only credited for around 10..Pikeville beat themselves, simply put.

It isn't the first time this year either. Good teams don't keep beating themselves, they beat their opponent. So it doesn't matter if Pikeville or even Paintsville last week SHOULD have beat Hazard, the bottom line is that they DIDN'T!!
Nope they didn't, your right about that, but I don't think the two best teams will be playing for Region next week