Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 15 Pikeville 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Final

Wow what a game this was! Last second field goal wins it for Hazard!
yeah no kidding
Congrats Hazard awesome game!!!!where was it at?
Congrats Hazard
Pikeville is where the game was played!
wow my heart is still racing
Thanks Belfry Justice
Congrats Hazard and good season to Pikeville, but anyways told you people that Hazard would beat Pikeville.
yes you did good call...

congrats to Hazard and great season Pikeville
Well I was wrong. Congrats to Hazard on the win.
Congratulation to the Bulldogs, great game for Pikeville too bad the coaching lacked the talent of the players. Should have been a win for Pikeville. Maybe change is in the wind
Dixon learned from first game, Jackson did not......:devilflam
Told you Hazard would switch to a 6......Where are all of the Pikeville people? Oh how many of you will be eating crow.....Panther fans that is! Congrats Hazard!
Jackson def. blew the call on fourth and goal on the 5
What about Somerset now Panthers??????? Oh wait..you mean Hazard!!!
Congrats Bulldogs on a big big upset.
Panthers, Congrats on a great season, it shouldnt have ended so soon.
Wow, congrats bulldogs.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What about Somerset now Panthers??????? Oh wait..you mean Hazard!!!

Way to be humble....Good season Panthers. Keep your heads held high and don't worry Hazard you are about to meet a passing attack much better than your own.
I don't want to be a bit negative towards Pikeville at all and by no means will I be, but it doesn't feel good and this is all we heard all week. Actually all we heard was how Pikeville overlooked Jenkins the first meeting, then when they had to play, played. Well this is the total opposite. Guess Hazard played when they had too and overlooked Pikeville the first time. Like I siad, it doesn't feel good when the shoe is on the other foot. Nice season Panthers and best of luck Hazard on YOUR GAME vs/ Somerset!
Congrats to Hazard! Great season to the Panthers.
How was the crowd..Big turnout? Weather was ALOT better this week for sure than last!
I guess that Hazard, Pikeville and Paintsville were a little closer (talent wise) than expected.

Anyway, great season Panthers. Congrats to Hazard on a big win (surprised me). Good luck next week against Somerset.
Yessssss....3.5 Secs Left The Kick Is Up Its Goooooooood Hazard Wins Hazard Wins!!!!!!!! Congrats Dawgs... Take It To The Jumpers Next Week!
Congats to Hazard, they came out with fire in theyre eyes. To the senior Panthers good luck in the future and well miss you. All the other boys get in the weight room and work hard.
is ure will panther pride...i sure will...especially these next 4 years in high school as a current eighth grader
goodjob pikeville.. cant beleive this one.. GREAT WIN bulldogs
Congrats Hazard sounds like it was a great game
kysportsguru Wrote:Congrats Hazard and good season to Pikeville, but anyways told you people that Hazard would beat Pikeville.

Congrats u got 1 out of 50 rediculous predictions right
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:What about Somerset now Panthers??????? Oh wait..you mean Hazard!!!

4-7 huh? losing season? what? 44-0? yea shut up
You have NO right to talk about tonight
good win hazard and g/l next week and pikeville you guys keep your heads up and g/l next season
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5