Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 15 Pikeville 14
Well, not much to say really, congrats to the bulldogs, I hope your all's seniors have a fun last week of practice
Quit whining Panther...your just mad because Pikeville came in cocky thinking they were going to run over Hazard. But guess what bub, Hazard came to play tonight. Hazards defense played great and the O-line was amazing. You cant forget the play of Austin Delpont making the game winning kick.
Hazard's crowd was the loudest group I had ever heard at a game before. You cant ask for better fans.
damn right lol
this is a tough loss for the seniors as well for the team to pikeville but it was a good game and there was nothing you guys could do about the field goal
Congrats to Coach Dixon and the boys from Hazard!
Any word on the injured Hazard player taken to the hospital?
sports overtime said he was fine
golfman42 Wrote:Quit whining Panther...your just mad because Pikeville came in cocky thinking they were going to run over Hazard. But guess what bub, Hazard came to play tonight. Hazards defense played great and the O-line was amazing. You cant forget the play of Austin Delpont making the game winning kick.
Hazard's crowd was the loudest group I had ever heard at a game before. You cant ask for better fans.

To tell ya the truth im not particularly mad, cocky was the last thing Pikeville was coming into this game... Hazard did come to play and they did have a great defensive game. Pikeville's O and D line just couldnt get it going tonight, that's what lost it for the Panthers... On the other hand Hazard's O and D line did do pretty good tonight. But, I think if this game was re-played, it would be different, but that's not going to happen so we'll never know. Pikeville had more than their share of penalties called against them, one which would have given Pikeville a 21-12 lead in the fourth quarter, lot's of things could have happened differently for this game to have turned out another way, but nothing did, not much to say now really. Congrats Hazard time to get ready for the Jumpers
golfman42 Wrote:Quit whining Panther...your just mad because Pikeville came in cocky thinking they were going to run over Hazard. But guess what bub, Hazard came to play tonight. Hazards defense played great and the O-line was amazing. You cant forget the play of Austin Delpont making the game winning kick.

Not taking away from Hazard, but Harmon had probably 300+ yards rushing and was only credited for around 10..Pikeville beat themselves, simply put.
Good luck next week.
Congrats Bulldogs, I'm eatin some crow right now, and I'm not even a Panther fan. When did you hear WYMT say he was alright cards, all I heard was "We hope he is alright". Nine times out of ten when a player gets taken out on a stretcher they are not alright, my thoughts and prayers go out the young man.
h*!! yeah!!! baby that makes my weekend hop eyou all do good in region
Redneck Wrote:Congrats Bulldogs, I'm eatin some crow right now, and I'm not even a Panther fan. When did you hear WYMT say he was alright cards, all I heard was "We hope he is alright". Nine times out of ten when a player gets taken out on a stretcher they are not alright, my thoughts and prayers go out the young man.
who ggot hurt?
then my mistake a friend of mine said overtime said he was ok but idk
but i hope he is not hurt bad and will be back next week
Yea I hope the guy is alright, I always hate to see a player get taken off the field on a stretcher
First off...I'm suprised to see a mountain team kick a Field Goal for the win! Congrats to Hazard for this win!

I'll take it in the face thinking that the Panthers would win this one easy. But I was wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Suprised! But congrats to Hazard!
cards#6 Wrote:but i hope he is not hurt bad and will be back next week

he is alright.........Mikael Campbell is his name.......he just had a bit of a stinger in his neck....its really sore but he might be able to make it back next week.

I said before...the team tht will be more physical would win and thats just what happened........as soon as we heard the pikeville players callin us scared.....there was fire in our hearts and we knew we werent goin to lose today..........great game boys keep tht fire in yerselves alive........lets take it to somerset next week....DISTRICT CHAMPS BABY.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO

GO BULLDOGS
Panther#42 Wrote:Congrats u got 1 out of 50 rediculous predictions right

a ridiculous prediction????

hazard won tonight only because u all overlooked us........u never overlook a hazard team........no matter how bad u wud've beaten em before.....we came in the name of revenge.....and who said tht even if we put a 11-7 formation pikveille's still gonna win........now i know everybody from pikeville is gonna say tht there were bad refree decisions or we just won by one point, this was your field so u cannot blame the refs as they were neutral refs........a win is a win.......and to win against pikeville at pikeville is better than beating any team anywhere.........becoz hazard has never done tht in the past and since nobody gave hazard even a chance to win.....we came there just to have some fun and shut all those doubters up.......and tonight we did it for our coach who burried his grandfather on tht very friday morning......may he rest in peace..........in the end.......the team tht wanted it most won......the team which was most physical won........the team who worked more hard won........we aint scared pikeville(as some players befo the game were saying),,,,,we aint scared of nobody.........win or lose we will hit hard and hurt every opponent of ours so tht after the game they go," dang i wish we never play them again".............aye seniors we did it.......4 years and a winning record against every team inthe district.......bring on somerset......we gonna get them too

GO BULLDOGS
Ah, pay no attention..Were the playeres cocky..YES..was the fans even cockier saying because they beat you 42-6 the first time that this was just a speedbump on there way to play Somerset..VERY MUCH SO! Now we will hear about the refs cheating and so on and so on.....You got beat Panthers BY A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM WHEN IT COUNTED MOST! But nice regular season 42-6 win. I will take a 1 point win in the playoffs over a 36 point regular season win anyday of the week! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL BE PLAYING SOMERSET! BTW, you might want to get the Pikeville Highway department to grade that speedbump down, because the Panthers couldn't get over it while the Dawgs are taunting them on top of it! Not seeing alot of the USUAL PIKEVILLE CRAZIES AND SMACKTALKERS ON HERE...Oh How I love the game of football.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ah, pay no attention..Were the playeres cocky..YES..was the fans even cockier saying because they beat you 42-6 the first time that this was just a speedbump on there way to play Somerset..VERY MUCH SO! Now we will hear about the refs cheating and so on and so on.....You got beat Panthers BY A BETTER FOOTBALL TEAM WHEN IT COUNTED MOST! But nice regular season 42-6 win. I will take a 1 point win in the playoffs over a 36 point regular season win anyday of the week! GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK, BECAUSE YOU ALL WILL BE PLAYING SOMERSET! BTW, you might want to get the Pikeville Highway department to grade that speedbump down, because the Panthers couldn't get over it while the Dawgs are taunting them on top of it! Not seeing alot of the USUAL PIKEVILLE CRAZIES AND SMACKTALKERS ON HERE...Oh How I love the game of football.
You talk a lot of crap from somebody who got shutout by the same team you are bad mouthing. I'll not blame anything on the refs because we just weren't ready to play. Penalties also cost us alot. I didn'y pay alot of attention to the Pikeville fans, but I did hear the Hazard fans calling three 13 year old water girls very obscene names. There is no excuse for that no matter how much trash was talked by the fans. You won't take a one point win in the playoffs because you will never have the score close enough to do so. Come on back on here and bad mouth me and Pikeville all you want but I'll still defend them against anyone who wants to run their 4 win mouth. I still love my boys and appreciate what they have done for the school and the program.
Keep it on the GAME folks. Deep breaths everyone.
TRAIN85 Wrote:You talk a lot of crap from somebody who got shutout by the same team you are bad mouthing. I'll not blame anything on the refs because we just weren't ready to play. Penalties also cost us alot. I didn'y pay alot of attention to the Pikeville fans, but I did hear the Hazard fans calling three 13 year old water girls very obscene names. There is no excuse for that no matter how much trash was talked by the fans. You won't take a one point win in the playoffs because you will never have the score close enough to do so. Come on back on here and bad mouth me and Pikeville all you want but I'll still defend them against anyone who wants to run their 4 win mouth. I still love my boys and appreciate what they have done for the school and the program.
LOL..Nice season Panthers~! Agree with the conduct by the fans though! Never should happen by no means! Way to do your talking on the field Dawgs!
yeah i was the kicker lol
Well boy are a a Player..And Player's make big plays! A freshman with so much on the line! BIG CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM! It is plays like that, that gets you D-1 scholarships. Keep working hard kid!
HA! Creates an account after he wins a game... Funny...No offense to you or anything, I just find that humorus, but nice kick! I totally forgot that Hazard had the option to kick a field goal last night, I thought they were going to go for a pass in the last 3 sumthin seconds
Panther#42 Wrote:HA! Creates an account after he wins a game... Funny...No offense to you or anything, I just find that humorus, but nice kick! I totally forgot that Hazard had the option to kick a field goal last night, I thought they were going to go for a pass in the last 3 sumthin seconds
Heck, I don't blame him a bit.he has a right to be proud!
Of course he does, had I been him, I would have shouted it the world all night
LOL, I listened to the game and boy did it sound exciting!!! Perfect night for football!