•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year?
pjdoug Wrote:You know most people care what he is going to do because they wish he coached their team Smile

Not saying that, but he never stays anywhere to long except Bell Co. I said then he should have never left there to begin with.
baseball1974 Wrote:Yes because of mayfield. They come in and automatically become a contender and that sucks for teams that have been building trying to get to that point.

I'm sure teams like NewCath, DeSales, PBurg, Caldwell Co, Danville, and others would welcome the Cardinals into class 2A.
pjdoug Wrote:all championship teams have lots of help.

If I recall he had two very good skill players from Ohio transfer down to Bourbon County right after he took the job. Coincidence?
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Not saying that, but he never stays anywhere to long except Bell Co. I said then he should have never left there to begin with.

He should have stayed but as all ways for Dudley it is about money and all ways will be.
Marion County.

On a note to all, prayers to the Robbins family. I just heard Coach Robbins passed. Great man and a true leader. Many are praying for the Marion County family.
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Not saying that, but he never stays anywhere to long except Bell Co. I said then he should have never left there to begin with.

I would say his days at Log Mountain are over, ain't they?
Real Badman Wrote:If I recall he had two very good skill players from Ohio transfer down to Bourbon County right after he took the job. Coincidence?

cheating I mean players transferring in due to winning tradition happens at all schools that have won a championshipConfusednicker:
AnswertheBell Wrote:Marion County.

On a note to all, prayers to the Robbins family. I just heard Coach Robbins passed. Great man and a true leader. Many are praying for the Marion County family.

always sad to hear news like this.
I have never seen one person post so many times as pjdoug. You are the one that is keeping this thing going. This is not really a big deal. I am going to count how many post you have out of 67 post. I bet they are atleast 25 times. My goodness, give it a rest. We get it, you love Dudley and want to keep the post up and going.
watcher Wrote:I have never seen one person post so many times as pjdoug. You are the one that is keeping this thing going. This is not really a big deal. I am going to count how many post you have out of 67 post. I bet they are atleast 25 times. My goodness, give it a rest. We get it, you love Dudley and want to keep the post up and going.

if I didn't like what a person posted I wouldn't read it instead of whining about it.I'll try to post a few more times just for you.
watcher Wrote:I have never seen one person post so many times as pjdoug. You are the one that is keeping this thing going. This is not really a big deal. I am going to count how many post you have out of 67 post. I bet they are atleast 25 times. My goodness, give it a rest. We get it, you love Dudley and want to keep the post up and going.

Im confused. I thought you are suppose to post on a message board.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im confused. I thought you are suppose to post on a message board.

Why Dudley is going to Whitley County just ask gutConfusednicker:Confusednicker: he knows about as much as I do or should I say less than I.
cherokee Wrote:Why Dudley is going to Whitley County just ask gutConfusednicker:Confusednicker: he knows about as much as I do or should I say less than I.

Nobody has as much knowledge as you and your bunch :worthy:

And yes, of course he is. He looked at my house today Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nobody has as much knowledge as you and your bunch :worthy:

yeah that is what I thought a weak response from a weak individual :biglmao:
what
From some people I have talked to from Lebanon, it will not be Marion County. They are not offering the money needed to land him. Was told Taylor County has a offered, so we shall see.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im confused. I thought you are suppose to post on a message board.

I did too :biggrin:

I hope you did't ask too much for the house
Rebel55 Wrote:From some people I have talked to from Lebanon, it will not be Marion County. They are not offering the money needed to land him. Was told Taylor County has a offered, so we shall see.

Taylor County is a done deal. Was last Monday/Tuesday.

There just hasn't been anything in the paper about it since there already was when he was officially hired back in the season. As far as they were/are concerned, it was a hire just like any other (the media).
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Taylor County is a done deal. Was last Monday/Tuesday.

There just hasn't been anything in the paper about it since there already was when he was officially hired back in the season. As far as they were/are concerned, it was a hire just like any other (the media).

U PIKE thought it was a done deal too Confusednicker:
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Dudley is/will be back at Taylor. Done deal already.

From nearby Springfield (Washington County) as most probably know. His brother and other relatives still live there.

On the surface, many looking at Taylor County and him staying there, doesn't make sense. But, when you look at it a little deeper, in particular the next four year realignment, it makes perfect sense.

4A region 3 might be one of the more 'wide open' districts in the state without question.

Their district (5 I believe) consists of East and West Jessamine's, Marion County and Mercer. Their sister district practically remains the same with the edition of
Wayne County.

While Wayne County appears to be the top dog (and, very well might be for the next four years), those schools are about as even across the board as it comes. Communities/Demographics, etc.

Dudley knows that. He/Taylor County has a CHANCE...that's most look at as is when assessing 'good jobs'. Everybody wants to win it, but most everybody just wants a chance.

A whole lot of programs know their upcoming seasons fate in January (or every 4 years with our 6 class system). The best jobs in the state are those classes and/or regions where you have a chance. He has that at Taylor.

I think Dudley stays at Taylor County....jmo. :Cheerlead.
Nope he's going somewhere
Just a Rumor and I'm not one to spread rumors. But word is Coach Matney is holding out for Coach Haywood to retire and leave JC for Belfry. Then Dudley will take over and rebuild at JC! Thats just a rumor and again I'm not one to spread rumors. Confusednicker:

Aj is obsessed with DUDLEY he would give his right nu# to have DUDLEY as a coach. He has never got over DUDLEY turning Whitey down for that football hotspot Taylor County.
KyRock Wrote:Just a Rumor and I'm not one to spread rumors. But word is Coach Matney is holding out for Coach Haywood to retire and leave JC for Belfry. Then Dudley will take over and rebuild at JC! Thats just a rumor and again I'm not one to spread rumors. Confusednicker:

:thatsfunn
insideinfo Wrote:Aj is obsessed with DUDLEY he would give his right nu# to have DUDLEY as a coach. He has never got over DUDLEY turning Whitey down for that football hotspot Taylor County.

I would rather have your coach since he wins more games than Dudley.
pjdoug Wrote:I would rather have your coach since he wins more games than Dudley.

Lj I'm not so sure about that, but he did have more wins than your coach.

Is DJ his realtor?:biglmao:
insideinfo Wrote:Lj I'm not so sure about that, but he did have more wins than your coach.

is LJ your coaches name? I'm glad for you. you win a cookie:1::lame::ChairHit:
RJ I like snicker doodle . Thank you very much.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next