Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Any thoughts on where Dudley Hilton coaches at next year?
Not that I am expecting Parkey to be in any trouble but it would be so strange to see Dudley Hilton roaming the sidelines at Rockcastle County.

Again, I do not think Parkey is on the hot-seat because of how bright the future looks for Rock. I just wanted to state how strange it would be if that were to happen.
Football Fool Wrote:Any thoughts on where Dudley Hilton coaches at next year?

I thought I already asked this.Deja Vu:biglmao:
He will reside in Bell Co before this year is over
4ThePlayerz Wrote:He will reside in Bell Co before this year is over

Dudley already move in this week. Rumor in the mts Confusedhh:
64SUR Wrote:Dudley already move in this week. Rumor in the mts Confusedhh:

Where at?
Rumor?
4ThePlayerz Wrote:He will reside in Bell Co before this year is over

no no no
pjdoug Wrote:Where at?

His home in Bell County. :popcorn:
For the 17th year of residence. If I am mistaken. But notice I never said anything about coaching here:thanks:
4ThePlayerz Wrote:For the 17th year of residence. If I am mistaken. But notice I never said anything about coaching here:thanks:

:truestory:
4ThePlayerz Wrote:For the 17th year of residence. If I am mistaken. But notice I never said anything about coaching here:thanks:
:Thumbs: Well played.
Dud will coach.... Not at bell tho. I said he would midway thru the season, but now I know better.
Bell Co has one heck of a coach. Wayne Mills
Honestly, I'd be surprised if it's anywhere else other than Taylor County, especially after hearing what I've heard...
bcpc Wrote:Dud will coach.... Not at bell tho. I said he would midway thru the season, but now I know better.

Where will he coach? How do you now know better?
It won't be at bell. Or the mtns.. I know this.....
Are you 110% sure?
Rumor I heard, he is being recruited pretty hard by Williamsburg.
bcpc Wrote:It won't be at bell. Or the mtns.. I know this.....

:ChairHit:
Not at direction toward anyone or anybody. But as tight as state education money(s). I see it becoming hard(er) for small independent school systems to survive. This is my opinion. Not stating any facts
I would highly doubt he would take the job at Williamsburg. Though they've had success but to sustain it in a class A school would be much harder with the lack of numbers. I would look to see him somewhere in the 4a 5a in the mountains. The realignment of districts might be the tell. If someone has knowledge of the changes and knew of a school wanting to win with a talent pool and by a chance the path to BG has been made a little easier that is where I'd place him. Off the wall but after the defeat of Bell Middlesboro would be a place I could also see him at. Pulling kids from Tenn., Bell High and Pineville. Don't be surprised
Tayler County
I was joking about Williamsburg. However, now that mayfield is moving up for a little while it would be a pretty smart move to find a 1A team with talent needing a coach. Mayfield leaving opens up 1A to a wide variety of teams. Beechwood barely missed the cut to move up and I look for them to make a championship run over the next several years now that mayfield won't be in the equation. I feel sorry for 2a
Let him go to Lynn camp or Jackson co an see how good of a coach he is then.
Football Fool Wrote:I would highly doubt he would take the job at Williamsburg. Though they've had success but to sustain it in a class A school would be much harder with the lack of numbers. I would look to see him somewhere in the 4a 5a in the mountains. The realignment of districts might be the tell. If someone has knowledge of the changes and knew of a school wanting to win with a talent pool and by a chance the path to BG has been made a little easier that is where I'd place him. Off the wall but after the defeat of Bell Middlesboro would be a place I could also see him at. Pulling kids from Tenn., Bell High and Pineville. Don't be surprised

Williamsburg has a good staff and don't need him. I would have thought you could see him at Middlesboro,but they just hired a good coach? and their program seems to be in disarray,so not sure if he would be interested. I guess we'll find out soon enough :biglmao:
former Wrote:Let him go to Lynn camp or Jackson co an see how good of a coach he is then.

He already knows he is a good coach. He turned a struggling Bourbon County program around in one year and won the state championship.
E's Army Wrote:Tayler County

never heard of 'em
No need to discuss this without end. When you see the coal truck full of cash, just follow it to see where it goes.
How old is Dud?
Why would you hire him and knowing he is 4 years max?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10