Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Knox County
ballboy Wrote:Knox County

Sheesh, MJ would stroke out, there is a whole lot things that have to work out for it to happen.
Alabama or LSU
Bell Co......moving back home for no other reason. This deal was made 4 years ago. Think the decision will be made public next week
No body knows for sure where ever he is good luck to him.
Knott Central
I hear he will replace Bo Pelini at Nebraska.
Uneed2know Wrote:Bell Co......moving back home for no other reason. This deal was made 4 years ago. Think the decision will be made public next week

not likely
pjdoug Wrote:not likely

Maybe Bell wants to follow in the footsteps of Middlesboro.
Cardfan1 Wrote:Maybe Bell wants to follow in the footsteps of Middlesboro.

probably so.
Dudley, cotton, and larkey are joining forces in Harlan county. True story. Press release after state finals. Mark it down. Heard it from a reliable source with me, GUT, PJ, and Skully as assistants also. Dream team Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dudley, cotton, and larkey are joining forces in Harlan county. True story. Press release after state finals. Mark it down. Heard it from a reliable source with me, GUT, PJ, and Skully as assistants also. Dream team Confusednicker:
I seen the same headline today. Hot off the press!!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dudley, cotton, and larkey are joining forces in Harlan county. True story. Press release after state finals. Mark it down. Heard it from a reliable source with me, GUT, PJ, and Skully as assistants also. Dream team Confusednicker:

:biggrin:
Florida, Michigan, or LSU.....😜

we will need an Air Raid siren
He will be walking the sidelines and coaching at Taylor Co.,mark it down,end of story. Good luck Dudley,they are lucky to have you.
pjdoug Wrote:we will need an Air Raid siren
I will get us one set up. Gonna be epic. No subbing down either. Gonna score 100 every game if possible.
I think it is Taylor Co. I know he having Austin Baldwin help coach for him next year.
His daughter is at the High School. He's always wanted to come here. It will happen. Larkey and his wife are retiring FOR GOOD This year. They are tiered of the drive to London each day. Mark it down. Hilton will be the next HC coach ask Mrs. Burkhart or Tim Saylor, I mean Mike Howard!!!
Daddycat27 Wrote:His daughter is at the High School. He's always wanted to come here. It will happen. Larkey and his wife are retiring FOR GOOD This year. They are tiered of the drive to London each day. Mark it down. Hilton will be the next HC coach ask Mrs. Burkhart or Tim Saylor, I mean Mike Howard!!!
Dream team coming to HC. Already been set up. Sit back and enjoy.
So he's going to drive from bell county to Harlan every day.
I heard they were going to open up Dudley Hilton High School and he was going to be the coach there.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:So he's going to drive from bell county to Harlan every day.
Helicopter. Nobody puts Dudley in a car.
^
A pilot is in the new contract.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
A pilot is in the new contract.

I know of a pilot in pikeville...Just sayin. :popcorn:
Just heard possibility Cumberland Gap:insane:
:biglmao:
BobcatForever Wrote:Just heard possibility Cumberland Gap:insane:
64SUR Wrote:I know of a pilot in pikeville...Just sayin. :popcorn:
I heard he's been grounded 64Sur. Any truth to that? Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Dream team coming to HC. Already been set up. Sit back and enjoy.

When the dream team comes together I will set up the press conference!!!
No way it happens but could you imagine the hilarity that would ensue if Dudley became the Middlesboro Head Coach!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10