•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will Dudley Hilton coach at next year?
Heard today he wanted to much money from Bell, Taylor gave him what he wanted. Also Super told Mills it was his job as long as he wanted it.
bcpc Wrote:I know this is a Dud thread, but from what I hear his son John Dud has been offered a big deal to go to Perry to run the defense....
Watch out!

I think john dudley is pre med and it wouldn't make sense to coach HS football when you can make money like a dr.
Wherever it is I wish he would get hired, im tired of seeing this thread.
former Wrote:I think john dudley is pre med and it wouldn't make sense to coach HS football when you can make money like a dr.

true story .
mightydog Wrote:Wherever it is I wish he would get hired, im tired of seeing this thread.

if you dont look at it you wont see it Confusednicker:
I have from pretty good source at the school that he is staying at Taylor at least 1 more year.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I have from pretty good source at the school that he is staying at Taylor at least 1 more year.

Old coaches never die they just fade away. Maybe after about 15 more years, Dudley will just fade away. He sure has had a great career.
pjdoug Wrote:if you dont look at it you wont see it Confusednicker:

Gee, thanks, why didn't I think of that. When I open the football page ill just scroll down with my eyes shut so I cant see it. Thanks pjdoug. You can pm me and tell me what all the other thread topics are.
Iam4thecats Wrote:I have from pretty good source at the school that he is staying at Taylor at least 1 more year.

This.

Next thread.
mightydog Wrote:Gee, thanks, why didn't I think of that. When I open the football page ill just scroll down with my eyes shut so I cant see it. Thanks pjdoug. You can pm me and tell me what all the other thread topics are.

You're very welcome. glad I could help :biggrin:
[attachment=o3141]

I think she knows where Daddy is coaching next year.
Hilton buys home in Taylor County.. Please close this one , it is settled. Taylor and Hilton will be together for a while.
$25,000 and toilet paper for life is what he passed up at Bell Co..
Harlan County would be an interesting place for Dudley.
Let the Dudley to Harlan County rumors begin.
Just a week to late for the Dud. He stays at TC.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)