•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs. Pulaski County
I think the Maroons will get it done, should be one of the better games in the area.
Granny, would you think it would be any other way, lol.
pjdoug Wrote:Seriously this should be a great game but the Maroons will be a tough out

Ok. Seriously Doug. Can the Maroons win this thing without Riley hall?
Yes, they can, but not likely.

In all honesty, I would not be surprised with either of these teams winning! However, with all things equal, I do believe Southwestern has an edge.

We'll see come Friday night!!
jim rome Wrote:Ok. Seriously Doug. Can the Maroons win this thing without Riley hall?

That will be the $1,000,000 question, I am seriously thinking about going to this game, should be a great atmosphere.
:letsparty
Granny Bear Wrote:Demented?? I LIKE that pj!!

I agree!! This game is going to be a great one!! Sure hope we have a great injury free contest!

Confusednicker:

ROFL!!! WHERE have I been all week?? This is the most entertaining thread on the boards!!

jim rome....your avatar!! I don't even know what to say!!

Warrior Grandpa is my hero!! Hope he heals enough to go see this game!!

Granny Bear Wrote:Yes, they can, but not likely.

In all honesty, I would not be surprised with either of these teams winning! However, with all things equal, I do believe Southwestern has an edge.

We'll see come Friday night!!
:loveya:
I picked South Western to have a major turn around this year. 8-2 I believe was pick with a strong run in play-offs. Mission accomplished. Don't know why but I think PC win's this time in a tight game.
In The Trenches Wrote:We will see we will let the players sort it on Friday this is the biggest game in the rivalry ever so yea, there no arguing I think this game could easy be a classic just want a injury free game
TongueirateSho go maroons

3 cheers to that trench :notbad:
Playboy5 Wrote:Wiznut was stroking Pulaski in the LCC thread and now he's stroking Southwestern....Somerset fan too bruh? Ever heard of Belfry wiz?

Who who wouldn't stroke pulski over sorry LCC. Pulaski is like that they are nice playboy much better than belfry. Football in pulski county is some of the best in the state wish we had just one school :rockon:
Slotback22 Wrote::headphone nobody is listening to your bull little nut. Maroons will do their talking on the field Friday night. Thanks for all the locker room material.

oh geez lighten up slot its just a game dude besides your boys need all the help they can get warriors been hearing talk from there side too. get a wine cooler and relax:betterthanexpected:
I was at the SW vs. NL game and have seen the PC vs. LCC game on film. My opinion is, although Helton has filled in at the QB position very well for PC and has guided them to two nice wins I don't think they have enough offense to beat SW. The SW defense is lights out right now, even if the PC defense held SW to 10 points I still think SW wins. I'm still thinking 24-7 Warriors.
jim rome Wrote:The only true SW fans on here are me Warrior 2002 Willie Turnover Lyn Turpin and Warrior grandpa that I know of.

Ok bro leave me in the shadows even though I am the wind beneath your wings :hilarious:
Warrior 2002 Wrote:I was at the SW vs. NL game and have seen the PC vs. LCC game on film. My opinion is, although Helton has filled in at the QB position very well for PC and has guided them to two nice wins I don't think they have enough offense to beat SW. The SW defense is lights out right now, even if the PC defense held SW to 10 points I still think SW wins. I'm still thinking 24-7 Warriors.

TongueirateSho
Cellking Wrote:I picked South Western to have a major turn around this year. 8-2 I believe was pick with a strong run in play-offs. Mission accomplished. Don't know why but I think PC win's this time in a tight game.

NooooooooooooooooooooooConfusederiously:Confusederiously:Confusederiously:Confusederiously:
jim rome Wrote:Ok. Seriously Doug. Can the Maroons win this thing without Riley hall?

No they cannot and with him no they cannot :trolldad2:
wiznut Wrote:Who who wouldn't stroke pulski over sorry LCC. Pulaski is like that they are nice playboy much better than belfry. Football in pulski county is some of the best in the state wish we had just one school :rockon:

Belfry beat Southwestern 28-7 in Southwestern, lol...And they are a 3A school? So now you are telling me Pulaski is better than Southwestern..who drilled Pulaski? Lay off the crackpipe kid...Confusedhh:
wiznut Wrote:Ok bro leave me in the shadows even though I am the wind beneath your wings :hilarious:

Sorry wiznuts. Someone told me you were really Maroons fan. Not true???
Safe travels to Maroons fans as they make the 5 mile trip to the reservation and watch out for heavy road construction.
Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic to see Ron Jeremy, a Playboy playmate, and a whizzing nut all having a conversation on the same thread?
^^
Not ironic! Thoroughly entertaining!!
Pc 21 sw 20
OldJacket Wrote:Pc 21 sw 20
seek immediate medical attention.

:blondnurs
Riley QB
PC 32 SW 7. Defense will have their backs to line of scrimmage chasing receivers. Open up all kinds of holes. Impossible for SW to simulate this in practice. PC sends their QB out to win games, SW uses QB as a manager trying to not to lose the game. SW defense will not be ready for the passing game. PC has the best passing offense in the state with Riley. Game not close if he plays.

Helton QB

Listen to LCC game on radio and he completed enough passes that SW will have to cover receivers. I don't remember how many passing yards he had but I know they was some big plays in the passing game. Helton is a bruising runner and will make you pay when you tackle him. Radio guys kept talking about Helton running over defenders PC 14 SW 10

Can't wait to Friday!!!!
Wildcat18 Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic to see Ron Jeremy, a Playboy playmate, and a whizzing nut all having a conversation on the same thread?

:insane:
To everyone outside of Pulaski County... we are not all idiots. Just a few. Glad to see my Maroon fans are not taking the bait some of these idiots are dishing out on here but you are right granny bear... It's definitely entertaining.
Wildcat18 Wrote:Am I the only one who thinks it is ironic to see Ron Jeremy, a Playboy playmate, and a whizzing nut all having a conversation on the same thread?

Woody Hayes Wrote:To everyone outside of Pulaski County... we are not all idiots. Just a few. Glad to see my Maroon fans are not taking the bait some of these idiots are dishing out on here but you are right granny bear... It's definitely entertaining.

:ape:
kyfun Wrote:Riley QB
PC 32 SW 7. Defense will have their backs to line of scrimmage chasing receivers. Open up all kinds of holes. Impossible for SW to simulate this in practice. PC sends their QB out to win games, SW uses QB as a manager trying to not to lose the game. SW defense will not be ready for the passing game. PC has the best passing offense in the state with Riley. Game not close if he plays.

Helton QB

Listen to LCC game on radio and he completed enough passes that SW will have to cover receivers. I don't remember how many passing yards he had but I know they was some big plays in the passing game. Helton is a bruising runner and will make you pay when you tackle him. Radio guys kept talking about Helton running over defenders PC 14 SW 10

Can't wait to Friday!!!!

I think Caldwell County might have something to say about having the best passing game in the state...
Walt Longmire Wrote:I think Caldwell County might have something to say about having the best passing game in the state...

If you want to talk Caldwell County :gtfo: start your own thread.
Pulaski County 35
Southwestern 28

Wish Hall would have stay healthy.....:worthy:
64SUR Wrote:Pulaski County 35
Southwestern 28

Wish Hall would have stay healthy.....:worthy:

The rumors I'm hearing from Warriors camp is Hall might be playing. If Hall does play, I still don't think there is any possible way Pulaski scores 35. The Warrior defense has only given up 7 points in their last 3 games, and those were mop up points against NL. I think with Hall 24-14 SW without 24-7.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next