Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern vs. Pulaski County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Round 2 of this in-county rivalry, first time was for the district this time is for the region. Who wins and why? I'm taking the Warriors, their defense in the best in the state and their offense in not far behind. Give me the Warriors 24-7.
Warriors by 2-3 TDs. Playing good ball right now. Good luck to both teams.
Pc wins because they actually do have the number 1 Defense in the state and if the hall kid is back they can put up alot of points
As a Meade county Grad and Alumni. I'm pulling for SW & French but i think PC takes this one if Hall is healthy.

Also no disrespect to either defense but I'll put my Greenwaves defense up against anyone in the state.
I'm pulling for SW, they are playing ball when it counts! Just no big head because you beat PC before. It'll still be a battle. Just ask Pikeville about Paintsville.
maroon pride Wrote:Pc wins because they actually do have the number 1 Defense in the state and if the hall kid is back they can put up alot of points

is Riley Hall expected to play in this one?
pjdoug Wrote:is Riley Hall expected to play in this one?
It don't matter South Western is South Western!!! :1:
pjdoug Wrote:is Riley Hall expected to play in this one?

The PC football account had a quote by Coach Hines after the game last night indicating that Hall was lost for the season. We all know Johnny Hines would never be dishonest so....
Pulaski County - 17

Southwestern - 14
Walt Longmire Wrote:The PC football account had a quote by Coach Hines after the game last night indicating that Hall was lost for the season. We all know Johnny Hines would never be dishonest so....

So are you thinking Hall will be playing?
Enough of Riley hall talk whether he plays or not warriors rise on top again 32-20 you heard it here regardless if he plays. Underwhelming season for maroons this was their year but not anymore
maroon pride Wrote:Pc wins because they actually do have the number 1 Defense in the state and if the hall kid is back they can put up alot of points

hey your number 1 defense got beat twice and they will get beat again you can have the no 1 defense but we have tne better team and soon to be no 1 team :1:
Warrior nation even though the maroons were not more mentally tougher than us and bowling green this year they proudly have retweeted on there Twitter account "it is not that we're crazy we are just mentally tougher than everyone else" that means SW I don't think pulaski has much respect for us unfortunately you have to prove your better again let's show them how mentally tough we are
wiznut Wrote:hey your number 1 defense got beat twice and they will get beat again you can have the no 1 defense but we have tne better team and soon to be no 1 team :1:

You all are cute arguing about the number one defense. Bowling green has the #1 defense in 5A and they just held Hopkinsville 40 points below the season average. They are also the #1 TEAM who have won 17 consecutive PLAYOFF games.
Iam4thecats Wrote:You all are cute arguing about the number one defense. Bowling green has the #1 defense in 5A and they just held Hopkinsville 40 points below the season average. They are also the #1 TEAM who have won 17 consecutive PLAYOFF games.
:flush:

Like I have said before Bowling Green is overrated, they are non-physical, their secondary in weak, and their passing game is inconsistent. They barely beat a PC team who had 6 starters out including their qb, and who lost their backup qb in the first quarter. Wait and see, South Western will physically dominate you. If Bowling Green were in the east no way they play for a state championship this year.
If you want to talk Bowling Green start another thread. This thread is SW vs PC. This may be the biggest game in the history of this county. 2 locals playing for the region championship & the chance to host the semi-state. Better get there early if you want a seat. Can't wait
wiznut Wrote:Enough of Riley hall talk whether he plays or not warriors rise on top again 32-20 you heard it here regardless if he plays. Underwhelming season for maroons this was their year but not anymore
I wouldnt bet money on it WIZ

:pirategirTongueirate04:TongueirateSho
Forever Maroon Wrote:If you want to talk Bowling Green start another thread. This thread is SW vs PC. This may be the biggest game in the history of this county. 2 locals playing for the region championship & the chance to host the semi-state. Better get there early if you want a seat. Can't wait

I agree forever we don't want hear no bg talk on here they can start they own thread I am with you :redboxer:
Slotback22 Wrote:I wouldnt bet money on it WIZ

:pirategirTongueirate04:TongueirateSho

write it down slot back my picks and predictions are money we keep bragging rights :rockon:
jim rome Wrote:It don't matter South Western is South Western!!! :1:

it does matter:ChairHit:
Walt Longmire Wrote:The PC football account had a quote by Coach Hines after the game last night indicating that Hall was lost for the season. We all know Johnny Hines would never be dishonest so....

never
wiznut Wrote:write it down slot back my picks and predictions are money we keep bragging rights :rockon:
Good luck with that. Adjustments have been made. Defending region champs not ready to give up the crown. So Warrior fans would be smart not to make their Bowling Green plans unless they are coming to support the Maroons. PC wins 28-14
pjdoug Wrote:it does matter:ChairHit:

:igiveup:
Woody Hayes Wrote:Good luck with that. Adjustments have been made. Defending region champs not ready to give up the crown. So Warrior fans would be smart not to make their Bowling Green plans unless they are coming to support the Maroons. PC wins 28-14
:please:

You're silly, South Western wouldn't give up 28 if Brady were throwing to Moss.
jim rome Wrote::please:

You're silly, South Western wouldn't give up 28 if Brady were throwing to Moss.

:hilarious::lame:
This one could be legendary in Somerset. Since R Hall is still out.. gotta go with the Warriors 27-20. This will be closer than the 1st meeting.
Jim Rome and wiznut are just looking for more stuff to hang in the PC locker room this week,go back look at all their post all year. Rome was on the PC bandwagon until a week before they played SW, gonna be another great game with or without Hall. I don't see this Warrior TEAM over looking anyone.
Should be a really good game. Pulaski looks to be more settled with Mason Helton at quarterback but the big home field advantage for the Warriors will be too much for the Maroons to overcome. Southwestern 21-17.

big walt :devilflam they also had other things on they account like how they are mentally tougher than everyone else. Hall plays they lose, hall doesn't play they lose.
Woody Hayes Wrote:Good luck with that. Adjustments have been made. Defending region champs not ready to give up the crown. So Warrior fans would be smart not to make their Bowling Green plans unless they are coming to support the Maroons. PC wins 28-14

Woody bring your tissue equipment pick up and off season for maroons begin next Monday Confusednicker:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9