Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern vs. Pulaski County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
jumperdogpete Wrote:I wish I could go to this one. But I am going to stay on campus and work dangit. Oh well good luck to both teams. I don't know who to take - I think it will be a very close game even without Riley hall.

:popcorn:

it should be a good one for sure.
steel city gal Wrote:Hey Granny Bear...can you change my status to Water Gal?? ;-)

thats a good question lol
Wildcat18 Wrote:Yeah Hall is out Friday. I'd be shocked if he even plays in the semi-final IF they get past SW this week. If I were a betting man, I'd say he's out until Bowling Green at least, that's only if they get there without him of course. I think you'll see another low-scoring game. Stout defenses on both sides. I'll still take PC 13-7.

I wonder if he will even play if they make it to Bowling Green?
former Wrote:Wonder why wiznut hasnt posted in a while. Did he get jiz on his computer

Yeah just missed your Confusedhh:
to all Maroon Players: please make sure you clean your uniforms before turning them in Next Monday. also weight training begins next Tuesday in prep for Team 32 next season no limit.
pjdoug Wrote:I wonder if he will even play if they make it to Bowling Green?

Unless he is allowed to transfer to SW next week there will be no Bowling Green :trolldad2:
adopted purple Wrote:How did that work out for the coach. :1:

Good one you da man. I guess Bloody Bowling Green week topped off with a ripping their shirt did not work well twice :yikes: but remember purple man according to a tweet retweeted on thier account they are mentally tougher than everyone else :please:
jim rome Wrote:We will see how arrogant you are in a few weeks when South Western spanks that tail, if you even make it to the finals. Now:gtfo:

What are you talking about he is on our side nut job :flame: :closeenough:
wiznut Wrote:Unless he is allowed to transfer to SW next week there will be no Bowling Green :trolldad2:

is that a fact?
pjdoug Wrote:is that a fact?

yes dougmiester fact :concentratetongue::problemgirl::worthy::Clap:
wiznut Wrote:yes dougmiester fact :concentratetongue::problemgirl::worthy::Clap:

I'll believe it when I see it :biglmao:
It will be a good game tomorrow night. People are forgetting that a lot of these kids are friends off the field too. I know SW and PC players talk a lot off the field. Good Luck tomorrow night and GO WARRIORS...
didn't Johnson torch Danny Butt and the SW defense for like 7 yards last game?
USNCHIEF Wrote:It will be a good game tomorrow night. People are forgetting that a lot of these kids are friends off the field too. I know SW and PC players talk a lot off the field. Good Luck tomorrow night and GO WARRIORS...

Friendships are overrated ask pjdoug who has none :foreveralone:
Willie Turnover Wrote:didn't Johnson torch Danny Butt and the SW defense for like 7 yards last game?

this is why willie turnover your one of my favorites. I nominate you to the bgr posters hall of fame :betterthanexpected::1:
I'm so glad this great game of football is decided between the white lines, both of these teams are very good and it doesn't matter who plays and who don't play its still a cross town rivalry and will be a great close game,if you go to the Reservation tomorrow night one thing is for sure you will get your money worth. this maybe the best rematch of the year.
Folks I am making my final prediction after deep thought and considering my deep connections with the warrior program and what I have been told by warrior insiders I ll go SW 3-2
wiznut Wrote:Friendships are overrated ask pjdoug who has none :foreveralone:

I have too many friends to keep up with and more than I want :truestory:
wiznut Wrote:Folks I am making my final prediction after deep thought and considering my deep connections with the warrior program and what I have been told by warrior insiders I ll go SW 3-2

walkoff homerun in the ninth?
pjdoug Wrote:walkoff homerun in the ninth?

Walkoff home run in the 9th? Would you be serious for once pajama Doug gosh. Walk off field goal in the 4th, duh :why:
wiznut Wrote:Good one you da man. I guess Bloody Bowling Green week topped off with a ripping their shirt did not work well twice :yikes: but remember purple man according to a tweet retweeted on thier account they are mentally tougher than everyone else :please:

I don't know about all that garbage. I prefer my football team to be made up of outcasts and degenerates. Mad dog, foaming at the mouth, toothless bunch of losers. Just get on the field and prove it! I'll take Southwestern 21-14. Riley Hall ain't gonna ride in on a big white horse and save PC in this one. It wouldn't matter if he did. That would be cool, though.
pjdoug Wrote:I have too many friends to keep up with and more than I want :truestory:

ur facebook friends don't count :trolldad2:
adopted purple Wrote:I don't know about all that garbage. I prefer my football team to be made up of outcasts and degenerates. Mad dog, foaming at the mouth, toothless bunch of losers. Just get on the field and prove it! I'll take Southwestern 21-14. Riley Hall ain't gonna ride in on a big white horse and save PC in this one. It wouldn't matter if he did. That would be cool, though.

You have just become an honorary member of warrior bgr poster nation. Mad dog, foaming out the mouth :lmao: priceless, absolutely priveless. Welcome purple man to our select members only club!:trolldad2:
wiznut Wrote:You have just become an honorary member of warrior bgr poster nation. Mad dog, foaming out the mouth :lmao: priceless, absolutely priveless. Welcome purple man to our select members only club!:trolldad2:

Go Purples:Cheerlead
adopted purple Wrote:I don't know about all that garbage. I prefer my football team to be made up of outcasts and degenerates. Mad dog, foaming at the mouth, toothless bunch of losers. Just get on the field and prove it! I'll take Southwestern 21-14. Riley Hall ain't gonna ride in on a big white horse and save PC in this one. It wouldn't matter if he did. That would be cool, though.

If Riley Hall does play I think he will ride over on the team bus not a horse. we don't have a very good road system for horseback riding between the two schools. Plus if he rode a horse over and that horse dropped a load on our field it could get ugly man, you know.
Were not whitley county we have some standards
In reference to my above post, it is not intended to be a knock against Jake Johnson. He is a fine athlete and if I were a high school football coach I would want him on my team. He might be one of the best kick returners out there. He comes from a very athletic family.

But to say SW has no one that is worthy to clean his shoes is asinine.
wiznut Wrote:Walkoff home run in the 9th? Would you be serious for once pajama Doug gosh. Walk off field goal in the 4th, duh :why:

:Clap:Now that's funny I don't care who you are.:biglmao:
wiznut Wrote:If Riley Hall does play I think he will ride over on the team bus not a horse. we don't have a very good road system for horseback riding between the two schools. Plus if he rode a horse over and that horse dropped a load on our field it could get ugly man, you know.

You should feel right at home Wiz if that happens cause your knee deep in it on this thread.:dump:
Willie Turnover Wrote:In reference to my above post, it is not intended to be a knock against Jake Johnson. He is a fine athlete and if I were a high school football coach I would want him on my team. He might be one of the best kick returners out there. He comes from a very athletic family.

But to say SW has no one that is worthy to clean his shoes is asinine.
It was a dumb comment to make. Johnson is PCs all time leading receiver and just a sophomore. In the SW game we had an inexperienced QB who was getting heat from SW defensive line all game which made it nearly impossible to get the ball to him. Credit to the defensive line of SW in that game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9