•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs. Pulaski County
jim rome Wrote::gtfo:

:ChairHit:
cuppett777 Wrote:what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol

Belfry was lucky and that was before the kids bought in the French fry defense baby :devilflam
In The Trenches Wrote:[quote=1101guesswho]French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...[/QUOTE

lol the maroon's like there French fries in Hines ketchup PC by 7 :biglmao:

Good luck on that there will be too many French fries and not enough Hines ketchup Friday night at the Rez we whip that maroon :moon:
IronMan86 Wrote:[quote=jim rome]

Yeah, nobody's buying your bullshit. Southwestern didn't overlook Belfry. Especially since they got beat by them the previous year as well. The "big dog" got put back in the doghouse and those are the facts any way you wanna slice it. Good luck against PC, I'll be cheering for SW all the way.

Oh lawd have mercy take some volume and relax. Belfry would get worn out this time around iron head Confusednicker:
Southwestern would beat Belfry like a drum if they played now Confusednicker:
Ninja Wrote:Hoping this is the last week for the Warriors, mostly so the trolls from SW can spend their time somewhere else.

Can't even have a conversation with all the nonsense in this thread...

Blah,blah,blah,blah stop your crying little baby we will be on here all the way until bowling green ninja man TongueirateSho
pjdoug Wrote::ChairHit:

:igiveup:
pjdoug Wrote:Southwestern would beat Belfry like a drum if they played now Confusednicker:
Great call, I like the way you think.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:Great call, I like the way you think.

:Thumbs:
I like Pulaski in this rematch. Don't know why. Just do.
Even Hines ketchup won't help the maroons....
wiznut Wrote:Belfry was lucky and that was before the kids bought in the French fry defense baby :devilflam

Lucky 2 years in a row? Whatever helps you girls sleep at night. Thanks for the laughs
IronMan86 Wrote:Lucky 2 years in a row? Whatever helps you girls sleep at night. Thanks for the laughs

Go to your own thread iron head stay off here you are no longer welcome to post a comment on our threads. you are banned from all southwestern threads.

as you receive your ban I leave you with one final gift from warrior land :moon:
Gitback Coach Wrote:I like Pulaski in this rematch. Don't know why. Just do.

Booooooooo gitback your predictor card has been yanked :flush:
wiznut Wrote:Go to your own thread iron head stay off here you are no longer welcome to post a comment on our threads. you are banned from all southwestern threads.

as you receive your ban I leave you with one final gift from warrior land :moon:

:dudecomeon:
Southwestern- 22 Pulaski-7
pjdoug Wrote::dudecomeon:

No you come on Doug you want to be next? Your either for us or against us so what are you? :drooling:
wiznut Wrote:No you come on Doug you want to be next? Your either for us or against us so what are you? :drooling:

I'm for whoever wins :Cheerlead
pjdoug Wrote:I'm for whoever wins :Cheerlead

:lame::ChairHit::flush:
jim rome Wrote::lame::ChairHit::flush:

:gtfo:
I'm srry southwestern fans but can't convince me that there world beaters they were playing at home, and won the turnover battle by 4 and only won by 14 they won regular season now the pressure is on them I don't think pc will turn the ball over that much again, if they do lose I will be the first to congratulate them
In The Trenches Wrote:I'm srry southwestern fans but can't convince me that there world beaters they were playing at home, and won the turnover battle by 4 and only won by 14 they won regular season now the pressure is on them I don't think pc will turn the ball over that much again, if they do lose I will be the first to congratulate them

We r not world beaters we are maroon beaters. The turnovers were forced.all pressure is on pulaski not us. We were1-9 last year we are more than we could have hoped, we lose we still have a district title, pulaski on the other hand were supposed to win state they lose they do not even have a district title this year failure for a team expected to go to bg easily. no pressure on us all on the maroons :thanks:
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo:

Douglas you have got to be the most demented whitley co. Fan on BGr.:okay:
wiznut Wrote:We r not world beaters we are maroon beaters. The turnovers were forced.all pressure is on pulaski not us. We were1-9 last year we are more than we could have hoped, we lose we still have a district title, pulaski on the other hand were supposed to win state they lose they do not even have a district title this year failure for a team expected to go to bg easily. no pressure on us all on the maroons :thanks:
We will see we will let the players sort it on Friday this is the biggest game in the rivalry ever so yea, there no arguing I think this game could easy be a classic just want a injury free game
TongueirateSho go maroons
wiznut Wrote:We r not world beaters we are maroon beaters. The turnovers were forced.all pressure is on pulaski not us. We were1-9 last year we are more than we could have hoped, we lose we still have a district title, pulaski on the other hand were supposed to win state they lose they do not even have a district title this year failure for a team expected to go to bg easily. no pressure on us all on the maroons :thanks:

:headphone nobody is listening to your bull little nut. Maroons will do their talking on the field Friday night. Thanks for all the locker room material.
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo:

:Sad04:
Seriously this should be a great game but the Maroons will be a tough out
Wiznut was stroking Pulaski in the LCC thread and now he's stroking Southwestern....Somerset fan too bruh? Ever heard of Belfry wiz?
The only true SW fans on here are me Warrior 2002 Willie Turnover Lyn Turpin and Warrior grandpa that I know of.
wiznut Wrote:Douglas you have got to be the most demented whitley co. Fan on BGr.:okay:

Demented?? I LIKE that pj!!

In The Trenches Wrote:We will see we will let the players sort it on Friday this is the biggest game in the rivalry ever so yea, there no arguing I think this game could easy be a classic just want a injury free game
TongueirateSho go maroons

I agree!! This game is going to be a great one!! Sure hope we have a great injury free contest!

Slotback22 Wrote::headphone nobody is listening to your bull little nut. Maroons will do their talking on the field Friday night. Thanks for all the locker room material.

Confusednicker:

Playboy5 Wrote:Wiznut was stroking Pulaski in the LCC thread and now he's stroking Southwestern....Somerset fan too bruh? Ever heard of Belfry wiz?

ROFL!!! WHERE have I been all week?? This is the most entertaining thread on the boards!!

jim rome Wrote:The only true SW fans on here are me Warrior 2002 Willie Turnover Lyn Turpin and Warrior grandpa that I know of.

jim rome....your avatar!! I don't even know what to say!!

Warrior Grandpa is my hero!! Hope he heals enough to go see this game!!
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next