•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs. Pulaski County
WarriorProud Wrote:Jim Rome and wiznut are just looking for more stuff to hang in the PC locker room this week,go back look at all their post all year. Rome was on the PC bandwagon until a week before they played SW, gonna be another great game with or without Hall. I don't see this Warrior TEAM over looking anyone.

speak for yourself we are confident in the Warriors there is no love loss maroons provide plenty of bb material themself let the party begin you stiff TongueirateSho

Rome where you at :yikes:
WarriorProud Wrote:Jim Rome and wiznut are just looking for more stuff to hang in the PC locker room this week,go back look at all their post all year. Rome was on the PC bandwagon until a week before they played SW, gonna be another great game with or without Hall. I don't see this Warrior TEAM over looking anyone.
Confusedinglepar
:ChairHit:
wiznut Wrote:speak for yourself we are confident in the Warriors there is no love loss maroons provide plenty of bb material themself let the party begin you stiff TongueirateSho

Rome where you at :yikes:

:theman::thatsfunn:biglmao:
wiznut Wrote:Woody bring your tissue equipment pick up and off season for maroons begin next Monday Confusednicker:

He dont have time. Gotta get his grandkid to practice monday to prepare for Anderson or Cooper.
I think Pulaski wins "New Money Bowl II":

Maroons - 22

Warriors - 13
Gitback Coach Wrote:I think Pulaski wins "New Money Bowl II":

Maroons - 22

Warriors - 13

:rage: South Western physically dominates!!!
Sw 20 pc 14
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Sw 20 pc 14

this why Rome and I love you rock solid your a smart football man :biggrin:
Gitback Coach Wrote:I think Pulaski wins "New Money Bowl II":

Maroons - 22

Warriors - 13

you need to stop drinking so much during the playoffs gitback your usually a solid predictor :dudecomeon:
Slotback22 Wrote:He dont have time. Gotta get his grandkid to practice monday to prepare for Anderson or Cooper.

Alight than slot you bring Kleenex :Thumbs:
French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...
Gotta love the smack talk. Should be a great matchup, with or without Hall. It's extremely tough to beat the same team twice, no matter the situation. I think the maroons are hungry to spoil the "reservation". Excited to get down there and watch some classic Friday night lights! AWWWWWWWWW PC.
Southwestern 94 Pulaski 36
Oops my bad, this is the football forum
SW 21 PC 20

The other prediction was for the boys basketball game this winter
jim rome Wrote::please:

You're silly, South Western wouldn't give up 28 if Brady were throwing to Moss.

what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol
[quote=1101guesswho]French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...[/QUOTE

lol the maroon's like there French fries in Hines ketchup PC by 7 :biglmao:
Slotback22 Wrote:He dont have time. Gotta get his grandkid to practice monday to prepare for Anderson or Cooper.

I have to keep my comment to my self on this one Confusedhh:
In The Trenches Wrote:[quote=1101guesswho]French vs Hines----- Maroons will be French fried...[/QUOTE

lol the maroon's like there French fries in Hines ketchup PC by 7 :biglmao:

I never thought about that:biglmao:
[quote=cuppett777]what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol[/QUOTE Belfry needs to worry about 1A Pikeville instead of talking smack to the big dog. South Western simply overlooked Belfry much the same way Belfry overlooked Pikeville. If South Western played Belfry today I honestly think it would be a running clock early in favor of the Warriors.
:drooling:
cuppett777 Wrote:what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol

pjdoug Wrote:[quote=In The Trenches]

I never thought about that:biglmao:
jim rome Wrote:[quote=cuppett777]what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol[/QUOTE Belfry needs to worry about 1A Pikeville instead of talking smack to the big dog. South Western simply overlooked Belfry much the same way Belfry overlooked Pikeville. If South Western played Belfry today I honestly think it would be a running clock early in favor of the Warriors.

:thatsfunn
SW is just a more well rounded football team in every phase of the game. Whether it be offense defense or special teams. They play aggressive in all phases. Unlike PC their backs hit the holes hard and they swarm to the ball on defense. I would be surprised if this one was close.
Maroons 28-14
Prayers for an injury free game
jim rome Wrote:[quote=cuppett777]what about this score (Belfry home (L) 7 - 28 )and Belfry don't throw it and could have been worse..:1: to ur best defense in the state,lol[/QUOTE Belfry needs to worry about 1A Pikeville instead of talking smack to the big dog. South Western simply overlooked Belfry much the same way Belfry overlooked Pikeville. If South Western played Belfry today I honestly think it would be a running clock early in favor of the Warriors.

Yeah, nobody's buying your bullshit. Southwestern didn't overlook Belfry. Especially since they got beat by them the previous year as well. The "big dog" got put back in the doghouse and those are the facts any way you wanna slice it. Good luck against PC, I'll be cheering for SW all the way.
Hoping this is the last week for the Warriors, mostly so the trolls from SW can spend their time somewhere else.

Can't even have a conversation with all the nonsense in this thread...
pjdoug Wrote:Maroons 28-14

:gtfo:
Work on that spelling Wiznut if your going to hang with me.
Warrior 2002 Wrote:SW is just a more well rounded football team in every phase of the game. Whether it be offense defense or special teams. They play aggressive in all phases. Unlike PC their backs hit the holes hard and they swarm to the ball on defense. I would be surprised if this one was close.

You're a goon. You would be "surprised" if this is a close one? Rivalry game, region title on the line, rematch setting, and you're gonna be SURPRISED IF ITS CLOSE? Haha I don't know how much koolaide your stomach can handle, but get prepared for a shock to your ego Friday.
IronMan86 Wrote:[quote=jim rome]

Yeah, nobody's buying your bullshit. Southwestern didn't overlook Belfry. Especially since they got beat by them the previous year as well. The "big dog" got put back in the doghouse and those are the facts any way you wanna slice it. Good luck against PC, I'll be cheering for SW all the way.

I think Southwestern put freshmen team in because they were playing against creampuffsConfusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next