•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 30 Pikeville 6
Don't see why jet gets such a bad rap. Some people don't know how to take a joke. Always been one of my favorites and he has displayed why in this thread.
oneijoe Wrote:I didn't know they were serving beer at CAM now !! If you guys would let people know, you'd have a LOT more Pirate fans...

Confusednicker:

0304 has been bootlegging out of the 2nd stall in the Mens' Bathroom for years now.

Don't mind the smell... that Michelob Ultra Light definitely is not urine Big Grin
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't see why jet gets such a bad rap. Some people don't know how to take a joke. Always been one of my favorites and he has displayed why in this thread.

JP is a cool cat in my book always has been, good guy that understands what this site truly is.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:0304 has been bootlegging out of the 2nd stall in the Mens' Bathroom for years now.

Don't mind the smell... that Michelob Ultra Light definitely is not urine Big Grin

HOW CAN YOU TELL ?!? You seem to be so certain. :biggrin:
oneijoe Wrote:HOW CAN YOU TELL ?!? You seem to be so certain. :biggrin:

Ole' one eye comin' through Confusednicker:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Don't see why jet gets such a bad rap. Some people don't know how to take a joke. Always been one of my favorites and he has displayed why in this thread.

lol...Boy I know that feelin.:biggrin:
TigerBlues Wrote:JP is a cool cat in my book always has been, good guy that understands what this site truly is.

Me and JP go waaaaaaay back....My all time favorite.
jetpilot Wrote:Thanks to probably my favorite poster...good luck to you as well buddy.:Thumbs:

lol.....I hadn't seen this before my previous post......A bond brother, a bond!!!
oneijoe Wrote:I didn't know they were serving beer at CAM now !! If you guys would let people know, you'd have a LOT more Pirate fans...

Confusednicker:

:biglmao:

Confusednicker:

You think you hear all that talk about our concession stand cause our HOT DOGS are that good? It's all code brotha
Belfry0304 Wrote:You think you hear all that talk about our concession stand cause our HOT DOGS are that good? It's all code brotha

Just don't ask for the special "footlong" while visiting the booze stall :yikes:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Just don't ask for the special "footlong" while visiting the booze stall :yikes:

Yeah EKU found out the HARD way. Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Yeah EKU found out the HARD way. Confusednicker:

:thatsfunn
I'm gonna have to close this thread!! A bromance, bootlegging footlong!!!!

Ahhhh boys!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm gonna have to close this thread!! A bromance, bootlegging footlong!!!!

Ahhhh boys!!!

Granny I asked them to leave my footlong out of football discussions... Jesus.
Honey, those three can't leave a footlong alone!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm gonna have to close this thread!! A bromance, bootlegging footlong!!!!

Ahhhh boys!!!
Please do. Also please know, I'm NEVER using the bathroom at CAM again. Ever. Think I might just follow your suggestion on another thread and later my clothes about 5 layers deep. Lol
I'm telling you PHS, urine will NOT flow to the outside with 5 or more layers!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Honey, those three can't leave a footlong alone!!!

Confusednicker:

You know I like to touch myself. Confusednicker:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Yeah EKU found out the HARD way. Confusednicker:

Laugh all you want but your fellow Blackcat fan used to be known as "twoijoe" until the Belfry/Pburg rivalry was renewed!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Laugh all you want but your fellow Blackcat fan used to be known as "twoijoe" until the Belfry/Pburg rivalry was renewed!

I really laughed at that one. I hope ole joe sees this.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Laugh all you want but your fellow Blackcat fan used to be known as "twoijoe" until the Belfry/Pburg rivalry was renewed!

:yikes: :lmao:

Uhhhh.... What did I do to deserve that ?!?

:Sad04: Confusednicker:
I tried to tell you Pikeville guys three months ago Confusednicker:
Thanks for the kind words guys. Lots of very good folks on here. You know I am feeling better when I start trolling again, which will be in about 30 seconds on the Paintsville 2015 thread.:biggrin:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)