• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 30 Pikeville 6
Final.

:popcorn:
Lot of crow going to be served in Pikeville tonight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulation on a BIG win Tigers:Cheerlead
Crow is extra well since no one will come into Pikeville and win..
Mayday, mayday, mayday! My jet is going down!
Congrats Tigers on a nice W!
WOW WOW WOW!!! Amazing!! Congrats to Coach Cherrico and the Tigers! Remember when they were talking about if they'd have a program 2 years ago? Somebody check on Jetpiolet! Once the most arrogant poster on BGR has just crashed and burned!! Enjoy that humble pie the next 10 months! Really happy for Paintsville! 62-6 turned around 30-6 is the biggest turnaround I've ever seen...ever! Paintsville has the skill to beat anyone if they spread it around. They are very skilled. Congrats to Pikeville. This one stings but for a 1A school to roll through Belfry, Hazard, Prstonsburg etc is extremely impressive. You guys have a lot to be proud of!
Congrats. I didn't see this one coming.
As I said in the update thread. Paintsville showed up hungry and ready to play. Pikeville thought all they had to do was show up....Paintsville wanted it more than we did. Plain and simple...
Congrats to Paintsville, it's crow season in Pikeville...
Serve me my crow. I did not see this coming. Congrats to Paintsville.
I'll take mine wrapped in bacon. Grilled over charcoal with hickory chips added for a Smokey flavor. Roasted taters on the side.
WOW!! Standing Golf Clap for the Tigers!
My Sleeper team look pretty good tonight....Confusednicker: Go tigers
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:As I said in the update thread. Paintsville showed up hungry and ready to play. Pikeville thought all they had to do was show up....Paintsville wanted it more than we did. Plain and simple...

Same way Belfry showed up at pikeville with the game already won.
Embarrassed to be a Pikeville alum.... Congrats to Paintsville!
Congrats to the tigers well played game.
Emergency Room Afternoon.... :yikes:
Big Five-0- Wrote:I'll take mine wrapped in bacon. Grilled over charcoal with hickory chips added for a Smokey flavor. Roasted taters on the side.

bacon is good with anything. even crowConfusednicker:
Bear_Paw Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon.... :yikes:

:yikes:
Great game, Tigers. I don't remember a team ever bouncing back from such a lopsided loss to win a rematch in such dominant fashion. Coach Cherrico has earned a lifetime contract.
Bigcat Wrote:WOW WOW WOW!!! Amazing!! Congrats to Coach Cherrico and the Tigers! Remember when they were talking about if they'd have a program 2 years ago? Somebody check on Jetpiolet! Once the most arrogant poster on BGR has just crashed and burned!! Enjoy that humble pie the next 10 months! Really happy for Paintsville! 62-6 turned around 30-6 is the biggest turnaround I've ever seen...ever! Paintsville has the skill to beat anyone if they spread it around. They are very skilled. Congrats to Pikeville. This one stings but for a 1A school to roll through Belfry, Hazard, Prstonsburg etc is extremely impressive. You guys have a lot to be proud of!

I dont think he is the most arrogant poster:biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Great game, Tigers. I don't remember a team ever bouncing back from such a lopsided loss to win a rematch in such dominant fashion. Coach Cherrico has earned a lifetime contract.

That map hurts. Hoot Confusedinglepar
Any word from jetpilot? Confusedhh:
AnotherPirateTD Wrote:Same way Belfry showed up at pikeville with the game already won.

Lol! Befry fans are still whining about the butt kicking Pikeville gave them???
Didn't Pikeville beat them 62-8 this very season? I'm wowed. Simply wowed!
64SUR Wrote:That map hurts. Hoot Confusedinglepar
It's supposed to hurt. :biggrin:
Congrats Paintsville.
Bear_Paw Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon.... :yikes:

Oxygen needed in pikeville.
Westside Wrote:Lol! Befry fans are still whining about the butt kicking Pikeville gave them???

playing weak teams like Belfry hurt Pikeville in the long run:trolldad2:Confusednicker:
  • 1(current)
  • Next