Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Pikeville 2nd round
Big Five-0- Wrote:Williamsburg has been use to beating little ponies, not mules, or even horses for that matter.:biggrin:

Williamsburg is coming for you and you will be disappointed.just ask 64 Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is coming for you and you will be disappointed.just ask 64 Confusednicker:

64 will get served when/if the burg makes it to Pikeville. Only disappointment will be when the burg leaves town beaten like a mangy dog .:Cheerlead
Lol Raceland fans on that other site saying they are going to beat Pikeville. Didn't take them long to get over being smoked by Ironton.:yikes:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is coming for you and you will be disappointed.just ask 64 Confusednicker:

I hope they give pikeville a game. It'll be a great warmup for Mayfield. However, I don't see Williamsburg making it to that point. So it's really irrelevant what the hypotheticals will be.
If I remember correctly the only descent team Williamsburg played this year had one player they had to contain and they couldn't do it. He ended up having over 100+ yards in the air and around 180 yards on the ground. If a team that is not as good as pikeville can put up those numbers with one guy, imagine what a solid balanced offense can do.
baseball1974 Wrote:If I remember correctly the only descent team Williamsburg played this year had one player they had to contain and they couldn't do it. He ended up having over 100+ yards in the air and around 180 yards on the ground. If a team that is not as good as pikeville can put up those numbers with one guy, imagine what a solid balanced offense can do.

Agree. With Williamsburg's weak schedule, it's going to come back to bite them when/if they play a strong team like Pikeville /Raceland, or Hazard.
jetpilot Wrote:Lol Raceland fans on that other site saying they are going to beat Pikeville. Didn't take them long to get over being smoked by Ironton.:yikes:

Pikeville would get smoked by Ironton too. The Raceland/Pikeville game will be very close. I would probably give Raceland a bit of an edge.
Samiam Wrote:Pikeville would get smoked by Ironton too. The Raceland/Pikeville game will be very close. I would probably give Raceland a bit of an edge.

:thatsfunn
Big Five-0- Wrote:Agree. With Williamsburg's weak schedule, it's going to come back to bite them when/if they play a strong team like Pikeville /Raceland, or Hazard.
And they have to play Hazard AT Hazard this time. Injuries or not, Hazard will not go quietly and will be looking to make a statement as well. I respect them because they made it to Bowling Green last year, just like I respect Raceland for beating Pikeville last year and continuing with a strong year this year (both teams). But fact is, any team Williamsburg plays at that stage will have played a tougher schedule than they have. In tight games, that can make a big difference.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Agree. With Williamsburg's weak schedule, it's going to come back to bite them when/if they play a strong team like Pikeville /Raceland, or Hazard.
No.
Pikeville by a bunch. Not as much as the first time though.

Panthers 49
Paintsville 7
I THINK AINTSVILLE HAS a GOOD SHOT AT PIKEVILLE,
If anyone else made a comment like that topnotch, you would be crying about trolls on your teams threads.
I do believe that Pikeville has A good chance to beat Raceland. I talked to A coaching friend op there he says Raceland probably has the best overall team but Pike but he picks in An upset.
killbilly usmc Wrote:If anyone else made a comment like that topnotch, you would be crying about trolls on your teams threads.

topnotch has been trolling Pikeville all year. I think he poops in his Depends every time someone mentions Pikeville.
Im not trying to start anything, but when someone is hypocritical it pisses me off more than anything. If 55 or someone gets on a burg thread, and says something that he deems is not positive about his team they are a troll, but he can get on a pikeille/paintsvile thread, and refer to a team as aintsville, and disrespect them. If he wants troll fine, but he needs to learn to take it when it comes his way. If he cant take it, then he needs to practice what he preaches, and stay off other teams threads or only speak positive of another team. Cupcake is a curse word to him, but calling a team aintsville isnt disrespect in his eyes apparently.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Wipe it off and you'll see it more clear. Pikeville/Belfry.

No wiping need, the proof is in the pudding. Not to argue, my opinion.
One step at a time....HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Pikeville is as good as advertised. They have played good ball all year. Belfry went in all high and mighty and Pikeville chopped them down. I don't see paintsville winning this. They might keep it close in the first quarter but that's it. Pikeville by 4 TDs. I for one would love to see a good representation from East Ky in BG. Best of luck to both teams and God bless.
baseball1974 Wrote:I hope they give pikeville a game. It'll be a great warmup for Mayfield. However, I don't see Williamsburg making it to that point. So it's really irrelevant what the hypotheticals will be.

Williamsburg is coming. You can take that to the bank :flame:
topnotch Wrote:I THINK AINTSVILLE HAS a GOOD SHOT AT PIKEVILLE,

AINTSVILLE is my new team:biglmao::Cheerlead
jetpilot Wrote:topnotch has been trolling Pikeville all year. I think he poops in his Depends every time someone mentions Pikeville.

Confusednicker:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im not trying to start anything, but when someone is hypocritical it pisses me off more than anything. If 55 or someone gets on a burg thread, and says something that he deems is not positive about his team they are a troll, but he can get on a pikeille/paintsvile thread, and refer to a team as aintsville, and disrespect them. If he wants troll fine, but he needs to learn to take it when it comes his way. If he cant take it, then he needs to practice what he preaches, and stay off other teams threads or only speak positive of another team. Cupcake is a curse word to him, but calling a team aintsville isnt disrespect in his eyes apparently.

I think he just forgot how to spell it:biglmao:
Spuds Wrote:No wiping need, the proof is in the pudding. Not to argue, my opinion.

my opinion is the same
Only if Pikeville can upset Raceland,
topnotch Wrote:Only if Pikeville can upset Raceland,

would it be an upset?:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Williamsburg is coming. You can take that to the bank :flame:

Good one......
killbilly usmc Wrote:Im not trying to start anything, but when someone is hypocritical it pisses me off more than anything. If 55 or someone gets on a burg thread, and says something that he deems is not positive about his team they are a troll, but he can get on a pikeille/paintsvile thread, and refer to a team as aintsville, and disrespect them. If he wants troll fine, but he needs to learn to take it when it comes his way. If he cant take it, then he needs to practice what he preaches, and stay off other teams threads or only speak positive of another team. Cupcake is a curse word to him, but calling a team aintsville isnt disrespect in his eyes apparently.

whatever happen to 55 Killbilly did it get to hot in the kitchen. Pikeville boys run him off...We been uses to hearing cupcake the last 4yrs here in williamsburg. And we still posts. :welcome: 55
Your fellow burg boy is the one that it gets to hot in the kitchen for there 64. I would guess there is 2 reasons why 55 ain't on as much, he is tired of little johnny crying, and telling the teacher, plus I heard the coaching staff gave him a very important job. They have him guarding the water, plus he has to make sure they ration it out a little as the boys have been drinking the heck out of it.
I mistakenly replied "No" to the wrong comment. Sorry about that.