Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville at Pikeville 2nd round
jetpilot Wrote:Who's not focused? Always agree with you, but nobody's overlooking Paintsville. Goal is Bowling Green, has been all year. Got to take care of business every week though or it's over. Go Panthers.:popcorn:

Disagreeing with you Jetpilot, Bowling Green hasn't been the goal all year.

It's been the goal since these boys first put on Maroon and White in 5th or 6th grade (or red and white in our case)... they didn't come in July and say "ah hell boys y'all wanna try and go to state this year?" .. Nope, they've been striving for it since they were old enough to love the game. Let's go get two for coal country!!!

Pikeville rolls.
Children, it's gonna be cold for game night, so you guys bundle up and go cheer your team to victory!!

Here's to an injury free contest!!

Good luck to both teams.
Roll call. Who is going to be at the game tonight?
Panthers will take care of business tonight.
Pikeville 42
Paintsville 12
I have tremendous respect for Coach Chirico and wish him and the Tigers the best in this game. I don't think the score will be the same as the first meeting. I think Paintsville will keep it close early, but Pikeville will prevail in the end.

No prediction on a final score, but good luck to both on an injury free game.

PHSForever text me updates please.
PHSForever Wrote:Roll call. Who is going to be at the game tonight?

I for one would certainly be there, however, I'm 5 hrs. away. Perfect weather for football, and I wouldn't miss a game. Panthers will prevail in this game, although Paintsville keeps it close for a while.

Pikeville--54
Paintsville--18

PANTHER POWER!!!
Good luck to both teams! Have an injury-free game tonight!
jetpilot Wrote:Or they might be watching all the game films of all their state championships. Or they might be watching the game film of Williamsburg getting beat 42-0.

"I love it when Williamsburg won the state championship" said NO ONE EVER.Confusedhh:

Watching film of Panthers packing up their equipment.
jetpilot Wrote:Let's get it going. Not going to troll any more or even argue with anyone about my opinion. I don't think anyone in 1A is going to come into Pikeville and win, period. I think any team that comes in is going to be shocked at how good Pikeville is. Paintsville already knows it and is going to get another dose. Raceland and Williamsburg have a combined total of zero wins on Pikeville's field and this isn't the best time to get their first one. My opionion is just that and we will see......:Cheerlead

Nice call!
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Nice call!

You can take that to the bank Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:My 1A sleeper team in the east Painstville....Time to wake-up. Confusederiously:
If I were you I would already be on a plane to Vegas.
Emmit Brown Wrote:I think the score will be a little closer in the end than the game actually will be. Pikeville will win and the Tigers will score a time or two late to make it respectable. Look for the Panthers to pull the starters in the mid-third or 4th to rest up for Raceland. Nice season by the Tigers.

OOPS!!! Maybe we can jump in the time machine and do this again! Nice season Panthers. Should be well rested for Raceland in 2015.
baseball1974 Wrote:If I remember correctly the only descent team Williamsburg played this year had one player they had to contain and they couldn't do it. He ended up having over 100+ yards in the air and around 180 yards on the ground. If a team that is not as good as pikeville can put up those numbers with one guy, imagine what a solid balanced offense can do.

Guess we will never know.