Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg and Pikeville Best in Mountians.
pjdoug Wrote:You will soon see who the best is :truestory:

Thank goodness it will be settled on the field, and not on the BGR forum.
42 people picked Williamsburg last year. 37 picked Mayfield. :biglmao:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Thank goodness it will be settled on the field, and not on the BGR forum.
42 people picked Williamsburg last year. 37 picked Mayfield. :biglmao:

if it was settled on here Mayfield already lost to Pikeville
pjdoug Wrote:if it was settled on here Mayfield already lost to Pikeville

I don't know if Mayfield could beat Pikeville.
I don't know if they could beat Russellville, Frankfort, or Beechwood to even try against Pikeville.

:truestory:
topnotch Wrote:Who are the D1s you have and what D1 have you played aganst? I am not doubting you I just wonder that is A fast 40 who would that be. we have 2 tackels that I am sure will go D1. SEC schools are looking at both of them. Hopefully

Who are the lineman that are being looked at by SEC schools? The SEC doesn't exactly hide who they are recruiting, and I haven't been able to find anywhere that lists any lineman or anybody from Williamsburg that is being recruited by an SEC school or a major division 1 school. Don't get me wrong there are several other types of division 1 schools like EKU and even Morehead whose recruiting isn't as publisized as major division 1 schools are. Im assuming that's what you're talking about instead of what you said about SEC schools recruiting these kids?
baseball1974 Wrote:Who are the lineman that are being looked at by SEC schools? The SEC doesn't exactly hide who they are recruiting, and I haven't been able to find anywhere that lists any lineman or anybody from Williamsburg that is being recruited by an SEC school or a major division 1 school. Don't get me wrong there are several other types of division 1 schools like EKU and even Morehead whose recruiting isn't as publisized as major division 1 schools are. Im assuming that's what you're talking about instead of what you said about SEC schools recruiting these kids?

surely you wouldn't ASSume Smile
pjdoug Wrote:surely you wouldn't ASSume Smile

If not, then it was made up like the rest of everything that is posted between your accounts
baseball1974 Wrote:If not, then it was made up like the rest of everything that is posted between your accounts

say that again in English so I can understand it Smile
topnotch Wrote:Monster Man you remember back there where you posted about A 4.4 40 and D1 players, I ask you to tell me who they were, are you going to tell me???

Do you remember when I asked you to tell everyone which lineman were being recruited by SEC schools and you wouldnt reply? You may want to answer to your own made up stories before you start calling other people out? A division 1 lineman from a small 1a school being recruited by schools from the southeastern conference isn't something that flies under the radar, and just so you know and can pass it along, everybody gets questionnaires in the mail from schools. That doesn't mean their being recruited by that school. Its actually got to a point to where a lot of coaches will have them add a disclosure to the questionnaire saying that it doesn't mean their being recruited. College coaches would get bombarded by crazy parents after they got that in the mail and before you knew it everybody in-town was under the impression they were being recruited by that school.
baseball1974 Wrote:Do you remember when I asked you to tell everyone which lineman were being recruited by SEC schools and you wouldnt reply? You may want to answer to your own made up stories before you start calling other people out? A division 1 lineman from a small 1a school being recruited by schools from the southeastern conference isn't something that flies under the radar, and just so you know and can pass it along, everybody gets questionnaires in the mail from schools. That doesn't mean their being recruited by that school. Its actually got to a point to where a lot of coaches will have them add a disclosure to the questionnaire saying that it doesn't mean their being recruited. College coaches would get bombarded by crazy parents after they got that in the mail and before you knew it everybody in-town was under the impression they were being recruited by that school.

I think you got beaned by an Orlandis Chapman fastball :yikes:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I think you got beaned by an Orlandis Chapman fastball :yikes:Confusednicker:

It's starting to get downright sad how hard you try at this.
baseball1974 Wrote:Do you remember when I asked you to tell everyone which lineman were being recruited by SEC schools and you wouldnt reply? You may want to answer to your own made up stories before you start calling other people out? A division 1 lineman from a small 1a school being recruited by schools from the southeastern conference isn't something that flies under the radar, and just so you know and can pass it along, everybody gets questionnaires in the mail from schools. That doesn't mean their being recruited by that school. Its actually got to a point to where a lot of coaches will have them add a disclosure to the questionnaire saying that it doesn't mean their being recruited. College coaches would get bombarded by crazy parents after they got that in the mail and before you knew it everybody in-town was under the impression they were being recruited by that school.

baseball1974 ton-notch is down right now had knee replacement surgery tuesday. He will be back soon to answer his answer.Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:It's starting to get downright sad how hard you try at this.

You repeating yourself is sad . I'm not sad at all:biggrin:
You're just as big of a fan as he is, do you not know which lineman he's talking about?
Watch them play if you want to see their all state linemanSmile
pjdoug Wrote:Watch them play if you want to see their all state linemanSmile

I have watched them and nobody said anything about all-state. He said there were lineman being recruited by SEC schools. I'm not saying he's lying I just want to know who they are? That's a big deal and they deserve to be recognized.
pjdoug Wrote:I think you got beaned by an Orlandis Chapman fastball :yikes:Confusednicker:
Aroldis* Chapman. Just saying. ��
I've seen both Pikeville and Raceland play and have not seen Wiliamsburg live and cannot give a real opinion in them but if it's a Pikeville/Raceland matchup it will not be close. Pikeville will destroy Raceland IMO and no disrespect to the Ram family but it will not be close given their small size all over the field vs Pikeville's
PHSForever Wrote:Aroldis* Chapman. Just saying. ��

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-TOPPS-CHROME...1095743224 ... I made a spelling error:yikes:
pjdoug Wrote:http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2012-TOPPS-CHROME...1095743224 ... I made a spelling error:yikes:
Hey, I'm a Reds fan, what can I say. The fact that that eBay seller misspelled the name when the spelling was ON THE CARD THEY WERE SELLING makes them a moron. You just made a mistake. I didn't call you a moron. Lol
PHSForever Wrote:Hey, I'm a Reds fan, what can I say. The fact that that eBay seller misspelled the name when the spelling was ON THE CARD THEY WERE SELLING makes them a moron. You just made a mistake. I didn't call you a moron. Lol

right. I was just posting that the moron made the same error I did. I had a good excuse for my spelling error but I wont mention it.Go Reds! :biglmao:
baseball1974 Wrote:I will agree with you about 90%, because obviously I was using that for a figure of speech to make a point. However, the actual numbers are.......

Williamsburg's Total Offense = 4.553 yards
Dalton Sizemore's Total Offense = 3, 414 yards

I dont understand how you can say that is NOT taking away almost all of your offense from a state runner-up team? Especially, once you consider the yardage he didn't account for was during blowouts when he wasn't in the game. This offense you have now is probably more balanced and could be better, but until you put it up against good competition you'll never know?
You still computing Einstein?
baseball1974 Wrote:Their only senseless if their wrong and I don't think you're fooling anyone about who you are? The facts are what they are and their all online.

I've never seen someone try and argue with facts?

Facts is facts.
Mastadon89 Wrote:I know but pburg was by one point in week 0 and belfry is really good. Just cause pikeville beat them does not mean theyre a bad team. Not bashing pikeville at all. Im a panther fan and very proud. But i think pikeville pburg belfry and jc are all headed to BG this year!

1 for 4. Not bad if we're talking batting averages.
baseball1974 Wrote:I'm glad you finally agree with me? They are a different team and haven't proven themselves against anyone.
Still waiting on your proof Mr. facts is facts.
E's Army Wrote:Still waiting on your proof Mr. facts is facts.

Proof that your stalking me? I think you're proving it for me.
You were an insolent condescending troll all season. You have no response but to pout now.
E's Army Wrote:You were an insolent condescending troll all season. You have no response but to pout now.

Uh okay?