Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg and Pikeville Best in Mountians.
64SUR Wrote:baseball1974... I'm not a parent nor player but a fan of Williamsburg football. I lived in London Kentucky.Here are the facts about pikeville schedule if Williamsburg had them on there schedule.

1.Prestonsburg ( Williamsburg would beat them by 4 touchdown ) home
2.Hazard ( Williamsburg will beat hazard by 4 touchdown ) home or away
3.Paintsville ( 4 touchdown ) home or away
4 Sheldon Clark ( running clock ) home or away
5.Belfry ( 1 or 2 TOUCHDOWN ) Showing a little respects home or away
6.Middleboro ( 4 touchdown ) home or away
7.Phelps ( running clock )
8.Allen Central ( running clock )

( STUPID MAYBE ) Williamsburg is coming not just with 90% but a 110% Confusedmoke:

is 110% a fact? Confusednicker:
baseball1974 Wrote:Okay I'm not arguing with players and their parents anymore. Obviously you guys are very adolescent when it comes to sports and how things work? You wanted facts and I gave you facts, but they didn't support what you said, so you better post enough comments to where hopefully people forget you made yourself look stupid.......again.

Good luck to you

What did you call Williamsburg fans adolescent just for that baseball1974 Confusederved: by the. :policeman :policeman. :policeman. Confusedmoke:
Johnson Central is a clear #1 and everyone else is playing for 2nd best in mountains..
64SUR Wrote:baseball1974... I'm not a parent nor player but a fan of Williamsburg football. I lived in London Kentucky.Here are the facts about pikeville schedule if Williamsburg had them on there schedule.

( STUPID MAYBE ) Williamsburg is coming not just with 90% but a 110% Confusedmoke:

:hilarious:
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Johnson Central is a clear #1 and everyone else is playing for 2nd best in mountains..

Weak schedule. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Weak schedule. Confusednicker:

Leslie Co. should be a wake up call for what a weak schedule gets you.
3rd place in their District, even though they tied for 1st. Why? Because they beat up on Cupcakes in the regular season.
I hope they enjoy all the traveling during the Playoffs!
I'm just glad to be here.
Williamsburg and Johnson Central would be A great game.
pjdoug Wrote:I dont get mad because you talk a bunch of senseless BS.I laugh at it.only fact here is you talk out of your A$$.You haven't even watched them play and I'm not even a Williamsburg fan but unlike you I've seen them play and Skyler has been their best player for years now and was a big reason why last year's quarterback had so many yards.list some sources for your facts.

This is what he does. He thinks he knows it all in sports. He has said in numerous post's that he doesn't really have a team so he goes and crashes other teams threads with all his "knowledge"(that not one person has ever asked for). He is like a little kid and will post about 20 times trying to get his point across (that no one ever wants to hear). Then if people laugh at him and don't agree he gets mad. You can hear the anger in the post below.

Okay I'm not arguing with players and their parents anymore. Obviously you guys are very adolescent when it comes to sports and how things work? You wanted facts and I gave you facts, but they didn't support what you said, so you better post enough comments to where hopefully people forget you made yourself look stupid.......again.

Good luck to you

Now he is probably praying to the football God's that Williamsburg will lose at some point so he can come on with this big speech about how he was right (that again no one wants to hear) but he will teach us all anyway!Confusednicker::popcorn:
mayfield_9 Wrote:Leslie Co. should be a wake up call for what a weak schedule gets you.
3rd place in their District, even though they tied for 1st. Why? Because they beat up on Cupcakes in the regular season.
I hope they enjoy all the traveling during the Playoffs!

Cupcake beat prestonsburg a top 5 2A school and 1A pikeville beat Prestonsburg by 1pts.......Think about it Mayfield_9 Williamsburg is coming back to Bowling Green.....:dudecomeon:
Do-double-gg Wrote:This is what he does. He thinks he knows it all in sports. He has said in numerous post's that he doesn't really have a team so he goes and crashes other teams threads with all his "knowledge"(that not one person has ever asked for). He is like a little kid and will post about 20 times trying to get his point across (that no one ever wants to hear). Then if people laugh at him and don't agree he gets mad. You can hear the anger in the post below.

Okay I'm not arguing with players and their parents anymore. Obviously you guys are very adolescent when it comes to sports and how things work? You wanted facts and I gave you facts, but they didn't support what you said, so you better post enough comments to where hopefully people forget you made yourself look stupid.......again.

Good luck to you

Now he is probably praying to the football God's that Williamsburg will lose at some point so he can come on with this big speech about how he was right (that again no one wants to hear) but he will teach us all anyway!Confusednicker::popcorn:

Yeah, and he always types a question mark to question himself. Go Dawgs and Blackcats! Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Cupcake beat prestonsburg a top 5 2A school and 1A pikeville beat Prestonsburg by 1pts.......Think about it Mayfield_9 Williamsburg is coming back to Bowling Green.....:dudecomeon:

will you make a large sign with a twinkie on it that says you got served?
64SUR Wrote:Cupcake beat prestonsburg a top 5 2A school and 1A pikeville beat Prestonsburg by 1pts.......Think about it Mayfield_9 Williamsburg is coming back to Bowling Green.....:dudecomeon:

Still not sure you can beat Hazard, much less Raceland or Pikeville.
mayfield_9 Wrote:Still not sure you can beat Hazard, much less Raceland or Pikeville.

sure you will soon be Smile
mayfield_9 Wrote:Still not sure you can beat Hazard, much less Raceland or Pikeville.

I'm not sure Mayfield will beat Russellville again either or Beechwood. :biglmao:
Battle tested 64. We KNOW how to win the tough games. We KNOW how to come from behind if necessary. We KNOW how to fight through adversity.
You know how to take your pads off in the 1Q, and watch your Freshmen play ball.

9. 85 Bears ( running clock ) home or away
That is only because we listened to all that 55 coaching and now we are good, DEamn good.
Who was that new player we got from Dalton Georgia. I heard his father came in with Firestone and he would be elgible immediately, He was A starter for Dalton 6A he is also a track boy he runs the sprints for Dalton High I heard he is an A student, one of the players told me he was leading class6A in Georgia, in receptions and total yardage. I saw him he sure passes the look test. Looks about 6 ft5 about 240 as I have been told. will he have to set out so many days since he hasn't practiced up here, or will they wave that since he was playing in Georgia, I think he moved into the Mt morgan apts.

The only "facts" in your post are:

1). Williamsburg would put a running clock on Phelps, Allen Central, and Sheldon Clark
2). And your "Stupid maybe" comment. I can tell you for a fact, you're stupid.

Williamsburg has a very good team. No doubt. But I suspect they would likely have one loss with Pikeville's schedule. But that's alright, keep dreaming the dream.
topnotch Wrote:Who was that new player we got from Dalton Georgia. I heard his father came in with Firestone and he would be elgible immediately, He was A starter for Dalton 6A he is also a track boy he runs the sprints for Dalton High I heard he is an A student, one of the players told me he was leading class6A in Georgia, in receptions and total yardage. I saw him he sure passes the look test. Looks about 6 ft5 about 240 as I have been told. will he have to set out so many days since he hasn't practiced up here, or will they wave that since he was playing in Georgia, I think he moved into the Mt morgan apts.
Even if he played in Ga already, I think KHSAA requires a minimum of 10 practices, not counting weekends, before playing? I believe that issue was brought up with the Hendricks transfer to Paintsville. Can someone more knowledgable on that clarify?
Thanks
topnotch Wrote:That is only because we listened to all that 55 coaching and now we are good, DEamn good.

:biglmao:
topnotch Wrote:Who was that new player we got from Dalton Georgia. I heard his father came in with Firestone and he would be elgible immediately, He was A starter for Dalton 6A he is also a track boy he runs the sprints for Dalton High I heard he is an A student, one of the players told me he was leading class6A in Georgia, in receptions and total yardage. I saw him he sure passes the look test. Looks about 6 ft5 about 240 as I have been told. will he have to set out so many days since he hasn't practiced up here, or will they wave that since he was playing in Georgia, I think he moved into the Mt morgan apts.

Can he run real fast? Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:Even if he played in Ga already, I think KHSAA requires a minimum of 10 practices, not counting weekends, before playing? I believe that issue was brought up with the Hendricks transfer to Paintsville. Can someone more knowledgable on that clarify?

hopefully the definition of a practice in this instance is one day Smile
That would be good.
I think a huge point that is being missed is that whoever makes it from the east will be a huge underdog against the team from the west. Since 1998 only two teams east of I-75 have won the Class A State Championship (Middleboro in 98 and Hazard in 2011). I am a Raceland fan and I would love nothing more than to see my team win state but I am also realistic and I am willing to acknowledge the fact that football in the west is usually another breed of animal and winning against one of those teams will be any extremely tall task for any of the teams coming from the east. I believe that a team from the east can win but let's get some hardware to back it up first before everyone starts beating their chests like they are world beaters.
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg and Johnson Central would be A great game.

I disagree, Williamsburg is having a great season. Even with JC's supposed weak schedule they have played teams with much better lines and skilled players and stopped them. JC would line up and just wear the burg out, plain and simple.
But they should being a 4A team.
MonsterMan Wrote:I disagree, Williamsburg is having a great season. Even with JC's supposed weak schedule they have played teams with much better lines and skilled players and stopped them. JC would line up and just wear the burg out, plain and simple.
But they should being a 4A team.

IT WOULD HAVE a LOT TO DO WITH, HOW WELL THEY PLAY Pass defense,and can they handle Williamsburg speed, I think we match up with their front, Wilson 6ft4 1/2 275 Helton 6ft2 295 Lamoree 6ft2 280 Dunn 6ft3 260, I don't believe there is any team in Kentucky that has A better OL or DL (over all) I am sure that there are good ones on different teams but all 4 No. Our skill people are good I don't know how they match up but, I can tell you they are really good. That doesn't mean that we will beat anybody but we have the pieces to the puzzle. We also have A very good Kicker each team will be starting on A long field. Our punter is good but, we have never punted, that I remember so, Who Knows?
What I just posted, I just think Eastern Ky has more parity than any time that I remember, I hope we send the best we have in all classes, even if it is not Wburg, I want Eastern Ky. to win every class.