•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Granny Bear Wrote:Since you've had so much experience in dealing with a losing season, why not give us some tips???

Gut and marcus sitting in a tree.......................
(get a mental image)
Confusednicker:
Gut and Marcus sitting in a tree right beside the black bears that's afraid of Whitley...Was that what you had in mind Granny?? Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:So you jump on me and say I'm talking about the kids and say they read this stuff then you blame the defense? You're such a hypocrite and now the players will despise you. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Everyone is a hypocrite except Jesus.

Many fans are sick of you getting on here bashing the team for whatever reasons. Why don't you go show Coach Creech how he should coach the QB and tell him why he should throw it more. Would love to see you coach an offense. Talk about awful.

These coaches have done more for this program than you will ever know or ever do. Their record speaks for itself as does the level of competition they have to play.

I will continue to donate my money to the boosters and support this team.

In case you don't know or care half of our kids don't have a stable family life or live so far away that makes it hard to get to pract at times. It's a shame some of our kids quit because they are not tough or leave because of selfishness.
Most of our kids will never go to college and will live in Harlan Co and try to get a mine job or leave because there isn't any jobs here.
I agree
Demarcus ware Wrote:So you jump on me and say I'm talking about the kids and say they read this stuff then you blame the defense? You're such a hypocrite and now the players will despise you. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

You know for sure they ain't an offensive coach since they blame the defense.
Granny Bear Wrote:I have, on a reliable source, found out that Gut isn't going to sit foot in Harlan County on Friday.

Excuses or not, he's AFRAID to be there!!

Don't believe that for one second. If A whitley co. team is there BB or FB he will be there.
Bear booster Wrote:Everyone is a hypocrite except Jesus.

Many fans are sick of you getting on here bashing the team for whatever reasons. Why don't you go show Coach Creech how he should coach the QB and tell him why he should throw it more. Would love to see you coach an offense. Talk about awful.

These coaches have done more for this program than you will ever know or ever do. Their record speaks for itself as does the level of competition they have to play.

In case you don't know or care half of our kids don't have a stable family life or live so far away that makes it hard to get to pract at times. It's a shame some of our kids quit because they are not tough or leave because of selfishness.
Most of our kids will never go to college and will live in Harlan Co and try to get a mine job or leave because there isn't any jobs here.

1-6 record speaks for itself.most counties have the problems you listed above.
topnotch Wrote:Don't believe that for one second. If A whitley co. team is there BB or FB he will be there.

Where will you be? Smile
pjdoug Wrote:1-6 record speaks for itself.most counties have the problems you listed above.

Yes but 5 of those losses speak for their self.

At least Harlan Co don't dodge opponents.

Seems Whitley bought out some contracts to play weaker teams.

If we played Whitley schedule we would be sitting pretty good.
Bear booster Wrote:Yes but 5 of those losses speak for their self.

would you?
pjdoug Wrote:1-6 record speaks for itself.most counties have the problems you listed above.
Its not my job to tell a coach how to coach. If I had to do that then we apparently need new coaches which is what I've been saying all along. Don't bring Jesus into an argument just because you don't know football. Shame on you. And how are any of the problems you listed any different from the other schools in the mountains? You tell me not to blame the kids but you're trying your best to..As for my coaching skills, you would be very shocked at how good they are...Its funny I see a lot of fans at the tailgates and in the stands and they know who I am but never say a word about what I say on here. Stop being butthurt cause the game has passed coach by. Why does my opinion brother you so bad?? Its just my opinion.. you've had like 8 post and already blamed the kids more than me. I'll say it again, I don't care what you and your boosters think about what I say. Its my opinion that is agreed with by people that actually know football and since you're butthurt by it then I must be right Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Its not my job to tell a coach how to coach. If I had to do that then we apparently need new coaches which is what I've been saying all along. Don't bring Jesus into an argument just because you don't know football. Shame on you. And how are any of the problems you listed any different from the other schools in the mountains? You tell me not to blame the kids but you're trying your best to..As for my coaching skills, you would be very shocked at how good they are...Its funny I see a lot of fans at the tailgates and in the stands and they know who I am but never say a word about what I say on here. Stop being butthurt cause the game has passed coach by. Why does my opinion brother you so bad?? Its just my opinion.. you've had like 8 post and already blamed the kids more than me. I'll say it again, I don't care what you and your boosters think about what I say. Its my opinion that is agreed with by people that actually know football and since you're butthurt by it then I must be right Confusednicker:
they act like a coach Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:they act like a coach Confusednicker:
Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Don't believe that for one second. If A whitley co. team is there BB or FB he will be there.

Confusednicker:

Yea, that has to be true.
See, every Friday night, while im on here updating several different games and then scoring the pickem scores, as well as talking to other member, I must be at the game right??

I have only seen one Whitley game all year.
Granny Bear Wrote:Since you've had so much experience in dealing with a losing season, why not give us some tips???

Gut and marcus sitting in a tree.......................
(get a mental image)
Confusednicker:

Start trolling, its the only option you have left :biggrin:

Harlan County is falling apart.
First taste of a bad season is always hurtful.
Bear booster Wrote:Yes but 5 of those losses speak for their self.

You would have had just as many losses.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Its not my job to tell a coach how to coach. If I had to do that then we apparently need new coaches which is what I've been saying all along. Don't bring Jesus into an argument just because you don't know football. Shame on you. And how are any of the problems you listed any different from the other schools in the mountains? You tell me not to blame the kids but you're trying your best to..As for my coaching skills, you would be very shocked at how good they are...Its funny I see a lot of fans at the tailgates and in the stands and they know who I am but never say a word about what I say on here. Stop being butthurt cause the game has passed coach by. Why does my opinion brother you so bad?? Its just my opinion.. you've had like 8 post and already blamed the kids more than me. I'll say it again, I don't care what you and your boosters think about what I say. Its my opinion that is agreed with by people that actually know football and since you're butthurt by it then I must be right Confusednicker:

Yes a lot know who you are and feel the same as I.
1 bad year and you say the game has passed coaches by.

Please do go tell coach Creech what he needs to do for the passing game. He coaches the QBs and wrs. So let us know what you would like to tell coach Creech.
I'm sure your coaching skills are just so top notch. You must be so jealous of someone or something. So sad. Would hate to live a miserable life like that. Maybe we will all be lucky and you move and actually take a job coaching and come back and beat our poor old team.
Bear booster Wrote:Yes a lot know who you are and feel the same as I.

Please do go tell coach Creech what he needs to do for the passing game. He coaches the QBs and wrs. So let us know what you would like to tell coach Creech.
I'm sure your coaching skills are just so top notch. You must be so jealous of someone or something. So sad. Would hate to live a miserable life like that. Maybe we will all be lucky and you move and actually take a job coaching and come back and beat our poor old team.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...bQAguewO6Q]
Bear booster Wrote:Yes a lot know who you are and feel the same as I.

That's it let the butthurt flow through you. QB and WR Coach at HC would be the most gravy job in the world right now. QB hand it off here every single play....WR's just run down the field somewhere. Confusednicker: well tell all these mad fans I'll be there Friday with my complaint box and will be taking suggestions. Lol. You're in luck I moved a long time ago, and the beast I'm coaching now you will hear about soon enough and if you're lucky to get to play against him you will see the coaching skills. I have a wonderful life but thanks for your concern. Since you are one the boosters go out and hire a coaching staff. I know pee wee teams that have more coaches than 5A HC
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:[Image: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/image...bQAguewO6Q]

^Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:That's it let the butthurt flow through you. QB and WR Coach at HC would be the most gravy job in the world right now. QB hand it off here every single play....WR's just run down the field somewhere. Confusednicker: well tell all these mad fans I'll be there Friday with my complaint box and will be taking suggestions. Lol. You're in luck I moved a long time ago, and the beast I'm coaching now you will hear about soon enough and if you're lucky to get to play against him you will see the coaching skills. I have a wonderful life but thanks for your concern. Since you are one the boosters go out and hire a coaching staff. I know pee wee teams that have more coaches than 5A HC

So if you moved and are coaching a team, how can you be at our games.
I didn't know a jealous unhappy person could have a wonderful life.
Maybe your coaching one of those video game teams.
Bear booster Wrote:So if you moved and are coaching a team, how can you be at our games.
I didn't know a jealous unhappy person could have a wonderful life.
Maybe your coaching one of those video game teams.

Have you not been paying attention, Demarcus, pj, 64, and myself are bleacher coaches
I wouldn't mess with Demarcus to much. I work out with the guy 4 days a week.
I seen what he is capable of. He almost lifts half of what I do. He'd make short work of you guys.

That very first line is what I'm responding too. You bring My Lord and Savior into an argument to try and prove a point. I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. Me, I am not a hypocrite. I take my christian life very seriously and you should not have brought up JESUS just trying to prove a point. You don't know me and prob don't know the lives of others that post on here or the life they live. That is a wrong judgment. Yeah I know I'm way off topic in this Football thread but all this needs to be said. And I will leave you with this.

Matthew 7:5 KJV
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldn't mess with Demarcus to much. I work out with the guy 4 days a week.
I seen what he is capable of. He almost lifts half of what I do. He'd make short work of you guys.

I lift too many hamburgers
I didn't say i played on Friday night. My team actually plays on Saturdays. And why would I be jealous of a coaching staff that has only won one game this year? The jealousy is eating me alive Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I wouldn't mess with Demarcus to much. I work out with the guy 4 days a week.
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:I didn't say i played on Friday night. My team actually plays on Saturdays. And why would I be jealous of a coaching staff that has only won one game this year? The jealousy is eating me alive Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Sorry friends, I regret to inform you that RunItUpTheGut will be at big blue madness on Friday night and wont be able to attend.

Im sure my great friends will keep me updated.
skully03 Wrote:That very first line is what I'm responding too. You bring My Lord and Savior into an argument to try and prove a point. I TAKE OFFENSE TO THAT. Me, I am not a hypocrite. I take my christian life very seriously and you should not have brought up JESUS just trying to prove a point. You don't know me and prob don't know the lives of others that post on here or the life they live. That is a wrong judgment. Yeah I know I'm way off topic in this Football thread but all this needs to be said. And I will leave you with this.

Matthew 7:5 KJV
[5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Everyone is a hypocrite to a certain degree.
You tell someone not to get mad but yet get mad yourself, that's a hypocrite.
Is that not true?
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next