• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Thoughts?
Emergency room afternoon...
WC by alot
Whitley
Whitley county wins but Harlan keeps it close. 35-28.
Colonels 28
Black Bears 21
Granny Bear owns all...

Granny Bear - 56
Wide Gut - 0

Confusednicker:
We're having a struggle right now, but this will be at Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium....MY house!!!

Black Bears roll!! Demarcus ware, I am going to castrate you with a blunt spoon!!!!!
granny bear Wrote:we're having a struggle right now, but this will be at coal miner's memorial stadium....my house!!!

Black bears roll!! Demarcus ware, i am going to castrate you with a blunt spoon!!!!!
run demarcus run!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:We're having a struggle right now, but this will be at Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium....MY house!!!

Black Bears roll!! Demarcus ware, I am going to castrate you with a blunt spoon!!!!!
It wouldn't matter if its in your living room with you as the ref. WC HUGE..... Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:It wouldn't matter if its in your living room with you as the ref. WC HUGE..... Confusednicker:
Again, I repeat, RUN DEMARCUS RUN!!!!! Lol
You fair weathered traitor!! I have a nice little chocolate ex-lax flavored cake up here with YOUR name on it!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:You fair weathered traitor!! I have a nice little chocolate ex-lax flavored cake up here with YOUR name on it!!!
Just make sure to put a big WC on my cake and make it their team colors.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Just make sure to put a big WC on my cake and make it their team colors.

Better watch out you know what happens when you poke a angry bear.... Run pal run.....Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Just make sure to put a big WC on my cake and make it their team colors.

That would be the SAME colors, dumbass.
Harlan County will get back in the win column this week!!
Well well well. Look who it is.

[Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/121pJbWcMxPOYU/giphy.gif]

The Will Wheaton to my Sheldon Cooper.

The preseason brought a lot of predictions. Mine, of course, were correct. Being the only one who picked LCC over HC not only makes me smarter, it makes me wiser. With HDE crawled up in a cave, ill have to find some of those post I got called out on.

This game will be up to Whitley. If they want to win, its theres for the taking. If they want to suck, then they will lose. Either way, HC is done. And for that, we can all rejoice.
Granny Bear Wrote:That would be the SAME colors, dumbass.

Different kind of red.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Well well well. Look who it is.

[Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/121pJbWcMxPOYU/giphy.gif]

The Will Wheaton to my Sheldon Cooper.

The preseason brought a lot of predictions. Mine, of course, were correct. Being the only one who picked LCC over HC not only makes me smarter, it makes me wiser. With HDE crawled up in a cave, ill have to find some of those post I got called out on.

This game will be up to Whitley. If they want to win, its theres for the taking. If they want to suck, then they will lose. Either way, HC is done. And for that, we can all rejoice.

No caves. Just sleeping late on Saturday.
You pick everybody to win at some point so you can always say you're right.
This is yours from the spring, but I'm sure you can find one where you picked Letcher, too.

Im calling it now. Whitley finishes second behind Harlan County this yea in district and beats both PCC and LCC. They will win district in 2015. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...3a8d2.dpuf
Granny Bear Wrote:We're having a struggle right now, but this will be at Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium....MY house!!!

They might roll over and hibernate:truestory:
HDE Wrote:No caves. Just sleeping late on Saturday.
You pick everybody to win at some point so you can always say you're right.
This is yours from the spring, but I'm sure you can find one where you picked Letcher, too.

Im calling it now. Whitley finishes second behind Harlan County this yea in district and beats both PCC and LCC. They will win district in 2015. - See more at: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...3a8d2.dpuf

See Demarcus, I told you I could make him go back and do pointless research to prove a point. :hilarious:

Youre to easy friend.
No research. I hang on your every word and save the best stuff to read again.
Granny Bear Wrote:You fair weathered traitor!! I have a nice little chocolate ex-lax flavored cake up here with YOUR name on it!!!

He is traitor and will soon be converted to a ColonelSmile
BOOM!!!!!!!!!

HDE owned you Gut!!!

"Vengence is a dish best served cold"...........
Don't compete with me when it comes to Will Wheaton and Sheldon Cooper!! I will spank your little butt better than HDE just did!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:
BOOM!!!!!!!!!

HDE owned you Gut!!!

"Vengence is a dish best served cold"...........
Don't compete with me when it comes to Will Wheaton and Sheldon Cooper!! I will spank your little butt better than HDE just did!!

Confusednicker:

I would be surprised if HDE even owns a bicycle much less me.
Ive owned the entire HC fanbase for 5 years running now.

Lets get Demarcus opinion.
HDE Wrote:No research. I hang on your every word and save the best stuff to read again.

:thatsfunn
WE ALL KNOW THAT
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would be surprised if HDE even owns a bicycle much less me.

You would be surprised if a 40ish year old man owns a bicycle?? Hmmmmm, do YOU own a bicycle?? That's intriguing.

Gut on his way to work:
[Image: http://charlethedog.com/wp-content/uploa...00x300.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would be surprised if HDE even owns a bicycle much less me.

I live in a van down by the river. No bicycle, except one for exercise.

I don't think you and Doug get Demarcus' opinion. It looks like you tell him what it is.
Harlan County - 36

Whitley County - 21
Harlan County wins..

I would love to see a a four way tie if its possible for the district.which I believe it is.
  • 1(current)
  • Next