•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Bear booster Wrote:You are correct, no one wants you opinion. Myself along with many others in the stands and in the parking lot tailgating are tired of your criticism of our program, kids, and coaches. You speak as if you want us to lose and many at the game are tired of hearing your criticism.

Sounds like you don't have a clue to what your talking about. Never once has Demarcus ever said anything about a player on that team. He has always been behind the kids 100%.

Now as far as the coaches go yea he has a right to question what they are doing. Cause it is the same ole thing game after game. The blueprint to beating HC is stack 8 in the box cause they won't throw. And when teams do that guess what? They still won't throw or change things up.

But before you come on hear all high and mighty you might just want to remember that last time I checked this was still the USA and man has a right to voice his opinion. And it sounds to me that what he is saying is hitting home and no one wants to amitt that he is right.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
This is going to be great, Gut and or PJ and GRANNY in the same place at the same time, My monie is on Granny.
Whitley Co. is no longer A one trick poney.
64SUR Wrote:64SUR will bid $5.00 online for Demarcus ware.that one free game to Williamsburg,Corbin and Leslie County game a total of $15.00 let the bidding begin. :lmao:.

64 it's going to take more than that to catch up to what gut has already paid.Confusednicker: a bicycle for two and hotdogsConfusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
topnotch Wrote:This is going to be great, Gut and or PJ and GRANNY in the same place at the same time, My monie is on Granny.

Always!!

Gut in HC always makes for a Pissed granny bear..Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Sounds like you don't have a clue to what your talking about. Never once has Demarcus ever said anything about a player on that team. He has always been behind the kids 100%.

Now as far as the coaches go yea he has a right to question what they are doing. Cause it is the same ole thing game after game. The blueprint to beating HC is stack 8 in the box cause they won't throw. And when teams do that guess what? They still won't throw or change things up.

But before you come on hear all high and mighty you might just want to remember that last time I checked this was still the USA and man has a right to voice his opinion. And it sounds to me that what he is saying is hitting home and no one wants to amitt that he is right.
yes our kids read this stuff and see all the criticism and do you think it's good. Have you ever wondered that maybe we can't throw the ball for various reasons. Maybe our defense should help out and not give up 35 points a game. No one but the players and coaches know. I have family on the team and they despise the people on here like Demarcus ware and how he pokes fun at the team. He is exactly what's wrong with the program.
topnotch Wrote:This is going to be great, Gut and or PJ and GRANNY in the same place at the same time, My monie is on Granny.

I have, on a reliable source, found out that Gut isn't going to sit foot in Harlan County on Friday.

Excuses or not, he's AFRAID to be there!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Of course YOU wouldn't say that!! You, Gut and Demarcus are cloning right now. Demarcus is changing teams faster than anybody else I know!
Wink

I'm just telling it like it is Smile. nobody expects the Colonels to make a deep run in the playoffs or anything, but there is a lot of excitement around the program and they are a team on the rise:closeenough:
Bear booster Wrote:yes our kids read this stuff and see all the criticism and do you think it's good. Have you ever wondered that maybe we can't throw the ball for various reasons. Maybe our defense should help out and not give up 35 points a game. No one but the players and coaches know. I have family on the team and they despise the people on here like Demarcus ware and how he pokes fun at the team. He is exactly what's wrong with the program.

life is full of criticism and this ain't fantasy land, unfortunately. the reason you cant throw is because you haven't been taught how.
Granny Bear Wrote:I have, on a reliable source, found out that Gut isn't going to sit foot in Harlan County on Friday.

I ain't skeered but I probably wont be able to come to Harlan either ,so I might have to watch the game on the radio :Sad04:
Bear booster Wrote:You are correct, no one wants you opinion. Myself along with many others in the stands and in the parking lot tailgating are tired of your criticism of our program, kids, and coaches. You speak as if you want us to lose and many at the game are tired of hearing your criticism.
You should get a clue before you say things that isn't true. First I've never said one word about the players, NEVER. Second I go to just about every game and I've supported this team since day one of the school being there. What makes your opinion more worthy than mine? The only thing I've criticized is the play calling and the coaching decisions which happens in any fan base. So before you jump on here with your 7 post talking about something you have no clue about I suggest you do some research. And frankly I could care less what you stand around saying. Cause guess what I'm probably standing there as well..See ya Friday night Confusednicker:
Bear booster Wrote:yes our kids read this stuff and see all the criticism and do you think it's good. Have you ever wondered that maybe we can't throw the ball for various reasons. Maybe our defense should help out and not give up 35 points a game. No one but the players and coaches know. I have family on the team and they despise the people on here like Demarcus ware and how he pokes fun at the team. He is exactly what's wrong with the program.
I'm what's wrong with the program? No wonder things are so screwed up, you all blame the fans. I also have family on the team and guess what they agree with me so stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Get your head out of larkeys butt and realize his time has come and gone. But when you get on here and say I talk about the kids you're a straight out lying a$$. Get your facts straight if you are gonna accuse me of something. I talk about the coaching decisions and NOT the players and NOT the program in general. Now go name up some more lies

BGR stands for Big Grownup Report not for kids...Rated BBL...Big Boys lady. :welcome:
Granny Bear Wrote:I have, on a reliable source, found out that Gut isn't going to sit foot in Harlan County on Friday.

Prolly go to the Corbin/Bell game :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Prolly go to the Corbin/Bell game :hilarious:

:ChairHit:
Adjustments, adjustments have to be made for any coaching staff in every single game. From what I can gather HC's staff has not made any adjustments through the game. I know for sure they never made any against Belfry and it hurt them bad. Haywood has the respect from Pond Creek but I'm not too sure that The pirate Faithful would stand around and let them win one game so far and their voices not be heard. Of coarse we would stand behind our boys and support them no matter what. demarcus is speaking his mind about his hometeam and the very same fan base is criticizing him over it. What is the problem if it's not the staff. It all falls back on the coaches IMO.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Prolly go to the Corbin/Bell game :hilarious:

:bike::bike::bike::bike:
OMG!! I just spewed diet rootbeer all over the floor!!
^^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:I ain't skeered but I probably wont be able to come to Harlan either ,so I might have to watch the game on the radio :Sad04:

I use to be able to watch things on the radio back in the 60's , Colonels find a way to get out of Harlan with a win...

Who do you think calls the defensive plays? Players??? No. It's the coaches and if something isn't working you have to make adjustments and keep making them till you find something that works. They didn't make any against KC either and you seen how that turned out.

And yes you can throw the ball,you have a pretty good Qb problem is the ole ball coach just doesn't like to throw the ball. Never has and prob never will. That why the game is starting to pass him by. Even coach Haywood understands you have to throw the ball to win in this day and age of football.

So I would suggest before you get on BGR and start saying things you have no clue about you do some research on how the game is played now not how it was played 20 years ago!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Weather could play a big factor. If it doesn't rain during the game Woods will be hard to stop. Colonels by 6.
Was that wine and roses in the basket on the front of that bicycle? They probably won't make it to game.
So you jump on me and say I'm talking about the kids and say they read this stuff then you blame the defense? You're such a hypocrite and now the players will despise you. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
I can see player eventually in the Cumberland area transferring to Letcher County Central.. If Harlan County don't change offensive scheme up some....JMO.....Sometime I think to much.:mop:
Granny Bear Wrote:OMG!! I just spewed diet rootbeer all over the floor!!
^^^
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Confusednicker:
OldJacket Wrote:I use to be able to watch things on the radio back in the 60's , Colonels find a way to get out of Harlan with a win...
They will be alive too:Thumbs:
Demarcus ware Wrote:So you jump on me and say I'm talking about the kids and say they read this stuff then you blame the defense? You're such a hypocrite and now the players will despise you. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?
I always heard a good offense is a good defenseSmile
The Bears showed more emotion then they have all season trying to fight back at LCC. I believe they will be ready for Whitley.

HC by 2 TDs.

Gut and Ware have to find another bandwagon
Patriot Wrote:The Bears showed more emotion then they have all season trying to fight back at LCC. I believe they will be ready for Whitley.

HC by 2 TDs.

Gut and Ware have to find another bandwagon

Theres not bandwagon here.
Its a steam engine rolling through your dark hills.

How does a 1-10 year sound in Harlan County?!?!?!?!?!
Since you've had so much experience in dealing with a losing season, why not give us some tips???

Gut and marcus sitting in a tree.......................
(get a mental image)
Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next