•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
Harlan County wins..

I would love to see a a four way tie if its possible for the district.which I believe it is.
Not going to make Granny Bear mad at me. RunItUpTheGut I don't care to make mad.....:biglmao:

Harlan County Central 28
Whitley county 27

Confusednicker:
If Harlan County don't practice defense this week we may see a running clock
HDE Wrote:I live in a van down by the river. No bicycle, except one for exercise.

I don't think you and Doug get Demarcus' opinion. It looks like you tell him what it is.
Wrong.....HC don't want my opinion that's why I haven't given it yet.
Don't worry!! If Gut leaves RIGHT NOW, he'll have time to pick up Demarcus and pedal on to HC before the game Friday night!! Here's a nice little pink ride for you 2.

[Image: http://beijingbicycle.trick-bike.com/wp-...g_1969.jpg]
Granny Bear Wrote:Don't worry!! If Gut leaves RIGHT NOW, he'll have time to pick up Demarcus and pedal on to HC before the game Friday night!! Here's a nice little pink ride for you 2.

[Image: http://beijingbicycle.trick-bike.com/wp-...g_1969.jpg]
Even I couldn't help but laugh at that.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Even I couldn't help but laugh at that.

Is that RunItUpTheGut and pjdoug on the bicycle I have never met them....or I don't think so.....:pondering:
64SUR Wrote:Is that RunItUpTheGut and pjdoug on the bicycle I have never met them....or I don't think so.....:pondering:
You haven't seen me on a bicycle but you've seen meConfusednicker:
I'll still take HC in this one and Granny......HDE will never see his 40's again, LOL!!!
Quickkickonthird Wrote:I'll still take HC in this one and Granny......HDE will never see his 40's again, LOL!!!
:hilarious:
pjdoug Wrote:He is traitor and will soon be converted to a ColonelSmile

Sorry he already converted over to a panther fan!!!!Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
pjdoug Wrote:You haven't seen me on a bicycle but you've seen meConfusednicker:

Dang I hate to hear that you know me and I don't know you....Just sayin seen you. :pondering:
panther nation Wrote:Sorry he already converted over to a panther fan!!!!Confusednicker:

I was hoping Williamsburg,Leslie or Corbin fan. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:Dang I hate to hear that you know me and I don't know you....Just sayin seen you. :pondering:
Lurking in the shadows
64SUR Wrote:Dang I hate to hear that you know me and I don't know you....Just sayin seen you. :pondering:

Look out 64 think you might have a stalker...Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
panther nation Wrote:Look out 64 think you might have a stalker...Confusednicker:

That would be like a guy stalking a peeping tom.
Quickkickonthird Wrote:I'll still take HC in this one and Granny......HDE will never see his 40's again, LOL!!!

I decided against correcting that.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That would be like a guy stalking a peeping tom.

:biglmao:
Both teams are struggling this year. Harlan County is due for a big win and nothing beats the atmosphere at Coal Miner's Stadium.... Harlan County by 12 points or less.
Rock007 Wrote:Both teams are struggling this year. Harlan County is due for a big win and nothing beats the atmosphere at Coal Miner's Stadium.... Harlan County by 12 points or less.

I wouldn't say Whitley County is struggling. I've seen a lot of improvement since the first game of the year, and its obvious the kids are having fun.
Of course YOU wouldn't say that!! You, Gut and Demarcus are cloning right now. Demarcus is changing teams faster than anybody else I know!
Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:Of course YOU wouldn't say that!! You, Gut and Demarcus are cloning right now. Demarcus is changing teams faster than anybody else I know!
Wink
I'm up for auction granny. Right now Whitley is in the lead with Knox running close
Up for auction!!!???

Doesn't that make you a football whore?
Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Wrong.....HC don't want my opinion that's why I haven't given it yet.

You are correct, no one wants you opinion. Myself along with many others in the stands and in the parking lot tailgating are tired of your criticism of our program, kids, and coaches. You speak as if you want us to lose and many at the game are tired of hearing your criticism.
Thank you granny bear for the support you show our kids and program. You are so appreciated by many in our circle. I look forward to seeing you Friday night
RunItUpTheGut is tackled by Granny Bear at the goal line for the game winning TD....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I think our defense will play better this week at home and We will play with apt of pride and try to overcome our lack of depth and speed and injuries. We were due a bad yr and like every great team that goes through it we will rebound.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I'm up for auction granny. Right now Whitley is in the lead with Knox running close

64SUR will bid $5.00 online for Demarcus ware.that one free game to Williamsburg,Corbin and Leslie County game a total of $15.00 let the bidding begin. :lmao:.
Be careful driving down Whitley fans on 119, it's deer season and they are out.
This game will be A deciding factor Will HC completely give up, and has Whitley come far enough to take control. I believe HC has Whitley at A bad time Whitley has gotten better every game and I see no reason that they will loose their momentium at this point WC 22 HC 18
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next