•  Previous
  • 11(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County @ Harlan County 10/17
HDE Wrote:Yeah, I could have been making some of those up and you wouldn't know any better Smile A lot of useless information from 30 years of sports writing.
There were a lot of athletes here, but that's not because of consolidation. There was just a run of great athletes. There aren't as many at the moment.

I'm willing to deal.
Ill give you 3 receivers for your football stadium :biggrin:
Bear booster Wrote:It's so apparent and obvious of the altierier motives some have on here in hoping we lose. To try and cause distention in the fan base and team for personal motive.

Have you just noticed?
We've been planning to take over coaching for at least 4 pages on this thread.

Ive done explained the coaching staff. What more do you want.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Have you just noticed?

Hey gut, can I help?? I'll take special teams. Lol
skully03 Wrote:Hey gut, can I help?? I'll take special teams. Lol

"special" teams are reserved for 64sur.

Weve been looking for a strong QB and receivers coach if your interested. Still need a oline coach as well.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"special" teams are reserved for 64sur.

Weve been looking for a strong QB and receivers coach if your interested. Still need a oline coach as well.
When I played ball I was a QB and CB.
Bear booster Wrote:It's so apparent and obvious of the altierier motives some have on here in hoping we lose. To try and cause distention in the fan base and team for personal motive.

not sure what altierier means.explain :please:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Have you just noticed?

:biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:"special" teams are reserved for 64sur.

specialConfusednicker:
Uh oh coaching staff is coming together. You're right booster we have altierierrrrrrr motives. Whatever that was you said Confusednicker: Booster you can be waterboy if you want...
Demarcus ware Wrote:Uh oh coaching staff is coming together. You're right booster we have altierierrrrrrr motives. Whatever that was you said Confusednicker: Booster you can be waterboy if you want...

Not sure if he is qualified enough for that job. Maybe he could help the bus driver and read the maps..Confusednicker:

Hey gut I'll help with the LB'ers!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Not doing a game day post this week because I don't want to do anything more to extend this sickening thread.

We are all quick to point fingers as to why our season has not been as successful as we had wanted. Well, as usual, not many are thinking what "they" could do as an individual to make things better.

Coach Eddie Creech had made a request on his facebook for us to come together as a football family in support of this team throughout the year as he was expecting difficult times. That's exactly what we should've done. Instead, we allow instigators and manipulators to shoot holes in our support and our fan base. So rather than come together in support of our football team, we decide to turn on each other like a pack of wolves. Shame on all of us!!

I want to make it quite clear that I am NOT talking about my Blackitties. They have no idea what is really going on here, and they came out in full support of a friend. We should all take a lesson from that.

So here we are, at the end of a disappointing season, and our biggest concern is casting blame. How about taking responsibility? How about coming out to the game tonight and SUPPORTING the team for the game?

I am under the impression that Coach Creech quit the staff last night. We also have injuries, sicknesses and other issues with which to deal.

I am choosing to air NO dirty laundry publicly. Rather, I will be at this game in loud support of my Black Bears. NO DAMN BODY will poke holes in my support of this team or make me back down.

So, if you can't keep up take notes. Negativity, whether it's directed at a particular area or not, will always go toward the subject matter of the thread.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Not doing a game day post this week because I don't want to do anything more to extend this sickening thread.

We are all quick to point fingers as to why our season has not been as successful as we had wanted. Well, as usual, not many are thinking what "they" could do as an individual to make things better.

Coach Eddie Creech had made a request on his facebook for us to come together as a football family in support of this team throughout the year as he was expecting difficult times. That's exactly what we should've done. Instead, we allow instigators and manipulators to shoot holes in our support and our fan base. So rather than come together in support of our football team, we decide to turn on each other like a pack of wolves. Shame on all of us!!

I want to make it quite clear that I am NOT talking about my Blackitties. They have no idea what is really going on here, and they came out in full support of a friend. We should all take a lesson from that.

So here we are, at the end of a disappointing season, and our biggest concern is casting blame. How about taking responsibility? How about coming out to the game tonight and SUPPORTING the team for the game?

I am under the impression that Coach Creech quit the staff last night. We also have injuries, sicknesses and other issues with which to deal.

I am choosing to air NO dirty laundry publicly. Rather, I will be at this game in loud support of my Black Bears. NO DAMN BODY will poke holes in my support of this team or make me back down.

So, if you can't keep up take notes. Negativity, whether it's directed at a particular area or not, will always go toward the subject matter of the thread.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!

Don't poke the Bear...

One of the more epic posts in my short bgr history that I have ever read. Consensus building, loyalty, and fan support is key to any hs football programs success. I'll be praying for the "lighthouse keepers" to win the battle over the nay sayers!

I became a Black Bear fan based on Cooper and Highlands fans feedback of how much of a great group of stand up folks the Harlan County Black Bears community was based on their experience. You folks are a better bunch than what has transpired this season. Get over the frustration, lofty expectation considering the current injuries, and come together as a community. Believing in a Black Bear revival. The sooner you all come together, the quicker healing will begin and folks can get back on a good foot and team build.

The Black Bears deserve better. I'd also mind the fact a big fan of Harlan County recently spoke of castration by blunt spoon...

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Colonels! Colonels! Colonels!
Hopefully, I can get on here after madness, and congratulate my Colonels.
Hope both teams come out injury free and everyone travels safe.
It's friday. Trolling is over. Time for football. I think this Is the best chance whitley has had to unseat the Bears in the past five years. Simply put, I think it comes down to who wants it more. Should be a fun game. Whitley still has a shot if they lose to get home field but this is a must win for HC.
This is what it's all about. This is why we talk about it.

Good luck to both teams. Should be a fun night. Keep the game updated guys. I will check it periodically.
I think both teams will struggle to stop the opposing offense. I think this will be an excellent game and not sure who to pick. The turf will actually help Whitley. If the game was on mud I would pick the Bears in a close 1.

WC 35
HC 33
PAT's come back to bite the bears.
Good luck to all. Prayers for all. And hopefully the Bears get one. God bless.
William Muney Wrote:I think both teams will struggle to stop the opposing offense. I think this will be an excellent game and not sure who to pick. The turf will actually help Whitley. If the game was on mud I would pick the Bears in a close 1.

WC 35
HC 33
PAT's come back to bite the bears.

:closeenough:
Granny Bear Wrote:Not doing a game day post this week because I don't want to do anything more to extend this sickening thread.

GO BLACK BEARS!!!

Can someone PM me about Coach Creech. What has happened?
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)