Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alison Grimes campaign workers - BUSTED!!!
TheRealVille is the perfect liberal Democrat. He believes anything and everything coming from their propaganda machine. Don't confuse him with facts. That only makes him put up a thicker concrete wall. Need an example? He thinks Clueless Barbie is a competent candidate for the US Senate. That tells it all.

Instead of stonewalling for his boys and girls, he would be better served to join the search party trying to locate Andy Lundergan. Poor Andy has been missing since shortly after Clueless announced her candidacy.
Bob Seger Wrote:I agree 100% Granny...While McConnell may not have done much for eastern Kentucky, and may not in the future as well, one has to keep the big picture of things in mind. It is well understood now what the true agenda of Grimes is and that is to destroy the life blood of not just eastern Kentucky, but all of Kentucky. What McConnell does do is give a direct opposition to the liberal agenda in the Senate. If someone had been there to stop the liberal ram rodders of countless destructive policies the last few years, this country would no doubt not be in the position that it's in now. That in it's self should be an incentive not to vote for someone whose purpose is to further nail the lids on the coffin for this country.

While it is sad that we are down to the two candidates that we have to choose from, there is still only one choice, and that is the one who will have the power to stop the Obama agenda. Being the Senate majority leader does give the Obama opposition that power. For those who dislike McConnell this is one time you'll have to suck it up and save your ideals for the next election..There is just too much at stake by not having McConnell back for one more term this time. Sometimes you have to know the battles you are able to win in order to win the war.

Exactly. Like repairing a ship with a hole in the hull at sea. The water is pouring in and guess what, all they have to use for shoring is regular grade plywood, not marine grade. You'd run right over the guy arguing about the details and save the ship and crew.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I googled Andy Grimes. Two obituaries and some facebook pages are all that come up without being attached to Alison. I really do wonder where he is.
Granny Bear Wrote:I googled Andy Grimes. Two obituaries and some facebook pages are all that come up without being attached to Alison. I really do wonder where he is.

Granny if you really want to meet Andy I will introduce him to you in London, kentucky October 16 at the Laurel-london optimist club at 6.30 Fish fry everybody :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Granny if you really want to meet Andy I will introduce him to you in London, kentucky October 16 at the Laurel-london optimist club at 6.30 Fish fry everybody :Cheerlead
She doesn't. :wink:
That's a week from tonight SUR...is that a fund raiser for Alison??
Alison got her national moment on the Gretta Van Susteren show tonight. She doesn't show up very well speaking in public. She really needs a lot of remedial training to get with the Democratic style of double speak, I can see why she shuns the camera. Confusednicker:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]