Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Mayfield @ #14 Graves Co
jim rome Wrote:Graves by 1

It doesn't hurt to dream, but if you are going to dream, why not dream BIG!!
I certainly hope not. If that happens we will have to hear Eagles crow for the next 2 years about how they kicked our a**es.
The town is painted, there is only 1 more day of preparation for this game and still very little talk.
mysonis55 Wrote:The town is painted, there is only 1 more day of preparation for this game and still very little talk.
Probably because Graves thought this was their year to beat Mayfield. They was supposed to have a strong Senior class, 2 D1 prospects and I heard talks they thought they could compete with Bowling Green this year. Then Franklin-Simpson slaps reality in their mouth. Graves really thought they would be 3-0 coming into this game.
Mayfield does like always starts out strong and is playing better than expected. Playing McCracken to OT is saying a lot for the redbirds.
I think graves can give may field a game by simply letting crider keep the chains and clock moving.
Graves Co. wins by 2 TD's
We have a pick for Graves finally.
I like the opening thread.......#14 Graves. If you are ranked 14 in any class chances are you are not very good, but if it makes anyone feel beeter they can beat a "ranked" team, well then ok.:please:
Go Mayfield.
topnotch Wrote:Go Mayfield.

I knew topnotch would convert to being a may field fan, now we are waiting 64 to join.
I don't make the polls. It is listed there. I really won't feel better until we win the big one for the 11th time.