Poll: Who wins this game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
77.94%
Harlan County
13.24%
YOU'D RATHER BOTH TEAMS LOSE
4.41%
YOU WISH RUN IT UP THE GUT WOULD MIND HIS OWN BUSINESS
4.41%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Belfry 9/5
Don't let Gut fool ya, in his heart he loves HC. Let's face it, his team hasn't done anything in a long time, and won't in the near future Confusednicker:
Belfry 38
Harlan Co 20
Granny Bear Wrote:^
In other words, you'd rather yell for Belfry JUST to be against Harlan County? Is that what you're saying?

That's exactly what I am saying :biggrin:

If I get called out for giving them compliments again, ill probably be rooting for a storm to cancel the game altogether. Confusednicker:
Harlan will strap their helmets on and get after it but I believe this is an exceptional Belfry bunch. Pirates by 12.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't let Gut fool ya, in his heart he loves HC. Let's face it, his team hasn't done anything in a long time, and won't in the near future Confusednicker:

Ouch! Good one Demarcus.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That's exactly what I am saying :biggrin:

If I get called out for giving them compliments again, ill probably be rooting for a storm to cancel the game altogether. Confusednicker:

Well, since you tend to grab the coat tails of a team that's likely to have a winning season, I reckon I can understand. I mean, you and 64SUR. But the REASON for this big change sort of confuses me. Maybe you're just a jealous little bitch. Oh, and the storm thing.....we don't cancel for a storm unless the lightening forces us to stop. After all, this isn't Whitley County.

E's Army Wrote:Harlan will strap their helmets on and get after it but I believe this is an exceptional Belfry bunch. Pirates by 12.

Yep, they ARE an exceptional bunch! We will need a nearly mistake free game to beat them. They are rare, BUT Belfry had one last week!!
This will be another tough game. Good luck Bears.
Belfry 35-13
I'm going with the Pirates..

Belfry 36
Harlan County 16
well it wasn't mistake free, we gave up a kick off return, missed a lot of tackles, jumped off sides a couple times and had one fumble which we recovered, but we played well.. so we still have room for a perfect game.
This will be a hard nosed battle as it was last year. I loved the atmosphere of the game and I feel this is shaping up to be a great rivalry. But I do think we still have the edge on this one, but we have to play a great game to pull it out.
Even if Henry Clay was weaker than expected I think your score is a little low. Its been a while since belfry was held to only one td.
I hope we are as good to your fans as yall were to ours. I love yalls intro. it pumped me up and im a belfry guy..
I love how before this game these turds were talking bout hc smashing us, and now that we beat them they weren't that good. ohhh and lets here a line about belfry, wv too. pc n lc fans crack me up....
jsteele8315 Wrote:I love how before this game these turds were talking bout hc smashing us, and now that we beat them they weren't that good. ohhh and lets here a line about belfry, wv too. pc n lc fans crack me up....

It's just the kid in school who is jealous and can't think of anything smart or clever to say so they take the most uneducated cheapest shot they can, pretty much sums up the trolls on here.
Granny Bear Wrote:Ouch! Good one Demarcus.

Well, since you tend to grab the coat tails of a team that's likely to have a winning season, I reckon I can understand. I mean, you and 64SUR. But the REASON for this big change sort of confuses me. Maybe you're just a jealous little bitch. Oh, and the storm thing.....we don't cancel for a storm unless the lightening forces us to stop. After all, this isn't Whitley County.

Yep, they ARE an exceptional bunch! We will need a nearly mistake free game to beat them. They are rare, BUT Belfry had one last week!!

I will agree with the jealous little bitch part, but a coat tail rider I am not!

Ive been a Bowling Green fan since day one!
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't let Gut fool ya, in his heart he loves HC. Let's face it, his team hasn't done anything in a long time, and won't in the near future Confusednicker:

:ChairHit:

Ill pick Belfry to win one time this year, and its this week TongueirateSho
Running clock again for third straight HC game.
hitemup Wrote:Running clock again for third straight HC game.

So, your saying Harlan County will put a running clock on Belfry? I had to ask just to make sure I read it correctly. Confusednicker:
^
It will be HC's third straight running clock game, but 2 of the 3 will not be in there favor...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
It will be HC's third straight running clock game, but 2 of the 3 will not be in there favor...

Oh..got cha!! :Thumbs:
Crossbones Wrote:So, your saying Harlan County will put a running clock on Belfry? I had to ask just to make sure I read it correctly. Confusednicker:

the clock wont stop running with these two teams anywayConfusednicker:
You know there is jealousy when fans from the two teams playing have to team up against other fan base. Don't worry Gut and PJ I'm sure Whitley will be relevant again someday, well probably not but there is always hope Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:You know there is jealousy when fans from the two teams playing have to team up against other fan base. Don't worry Gut and PJ I'm sure Whitley will be relevant again someday, well probably not but there is always hope Confusednicker:

I picked your Black Bears to beat the mighty Pirates and you started bashing my Colonels and now you are starting to act like them so I dont like your bears anymore:biglmao:
Does any one no if Harlan county will resign contracts with belfry and Johnson central after this year ?
You have it all wrong pjdoug!! Demarcus ware is going at Gut tit for tat. Demarcus is the tat, and Gut is the tit!

Confusednicker:
eagles2011 Wrote:Does any one no if Harlan county will resign contracts with belfry and Johnson central after this year ?

I would doubt that seriously. We had a difficult time finding teams to fill our schedule. These two progams are highly touted and always produce top quality teams. The games, win or lose, are great for both teams. I would think they would be the kind of teams that this coaching staff would want to play.

That said, I have nothing to do with the scheduling. Sure hope it isn't changed!!!
pjdoug Wrote:I picked your Black Bears to beat the mighty Pirates and you started bashing my Colonels and now you are starting to act like them so I dont like your bears anymore:biglmao:

Sorry PJ but going after Gut means going after the Colonels. You are just collateral damage that couldn't be helped. Confusednicker: oh and I picked the Colonels to win in the bell/Whitley thread.
This one will get ugly. Belfry by 28.
Harlan County will be playing Belfry and Johnson Central again along with SW Pulaski and Corbin. Now to the game. We have to play a mistake free game and quit putting the dang ball on the ground. I think in 2 games we have put the ball on the ground around 12 times, we didn't lose them all but still. It will be a tall task to go to the CAM and beat a very good Belfry team but I gotta go with my Bears 26-21.
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next