Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Fairland OH
I do troll a little, but not as much as some Bulldog fans lol. I know a good football program when I see it and I think Johnson Central has one. I think coach knew that we would be down for a few years while he was implementing his system and getting the feeder system in order. I think this is why we have teams like Boyd and Rowan on the schedule. The Lawrence program is looking way up and a lot of talent coming up from the lower leagues so the future looks very bright for the Lawrence County Bulldogs and I think they could make some noise this year. I would love to see a Johnson Central-v-Lawrence County game every year and I think you will see coach start to power up the schedule because we are in the 2nd year of a 2 year contract with all of the non district teams on our schedule.
Diogenes Wrote:Boyd County was a state runner-up in 1973. Which is further in the playoffs than JC or LC have ever gone. So by your logic, that makes them a better program that both JC and Lawrence County, correct?

If you're gonna troll, at least be good at it.

You are correct sir! :Thumbs:
Diogenes Wrote:How'd your team do against Belfry last year?

How'd Shane Hall do at Marshall? Jim Booth is a happy man. Another coal miner!
Diogenes Wrote:How'd your team do against Belfry last year?

About as good as JC did against Covington Catholic :yawn: Only Belfry won a State Championsip! Next? Confusednicker:
KyRock Wrote:About as good as JC did against Covington Catholic :yawn: Only Belfry won a State Championsip! Next? Confusednicker:

BURN!!!! :biglmao:
Wildcats14 Wrote:How'd Shane Hall do at Marshall? Jim Booth is a happy man. Another coal miner!

It's one thing to troll. It's another thing entirely to ridicule a teenager for deciding he doesn't want to do something anymore. I understand that you're a troll, yes, and making moronic comments to attempt to provoke a reaction is what you feel you have to contribute to the world. But you cross beyond the pale when you try to poke fun at a kid for making a personal choice to go where he wants to go. He had one more D-1 scholarship in hand (and three more 15th region titles) than anybody else in the region. His choice is his choice.
Diogenes Wrote:It's one thing to troll. It's another thing entirely to ridicule a teenager for deciding he doesn't want to do something anymore. I understand that you're a troll, yes, and making moronic comments to attempt to provoke a reaction is what you feel you have to contribute to the world. But you cross beyond the pale when you try to poke fun at a kid for making a personal choice to go where he wants to go. He had one more D-1 scholarship in hand (and three more 15th region titles) than anybody else in the region. His choice is his choice.

Let's get real, he wasn't D1 material and when the new coach got there he then was dismissed from the team. Let's not sugar coat it. My point is, if JC is so successful and done so much more than LC than why do we produce better athletes for the next level and better everyday citizens? I call it as I see it, I never intended to talk about a teenager just his playing skills. :Thumbs:
Diogenes Wrote:It's one thing to troll. It's another thing entirely to ridicule a teenager for deciding he doesn't want to do something anymore. I understand that you're a troll, yes, and making moronic comments to attempt to provoke a reaction is what you feel you have to contribute to the world. But you cross beyond the pale when you try to poke fun at a kid for making a personal choice to go where he wants to go. He had one more D-1 scholarship in hand (and three more 15th region titles) than anybody else in the region. His choice is his choice.

He is a teenager still? Come off it that dude probaly near 20 years old his senior year. :biglmao:
KyRock Wrote:He is a teenager still? Come off it that dude probaly near 20 years old his senior year. :biglmao:

Every bit of 25. :lmao:
Wildcats14 Wrote:Let's get real, he wasn't D1 material and when the new coach got there he then was dismissed from the team. Let's not sugar coat it. My point is, if JC is so successful and done so much more than LC than why do we produce better athletes for the next level and better everyday citizens? I call it as I see it, I never intended to talk about a teenager just his playing skills. :Thumbs:

How much did it cost for Lawrence county get the dalton boys to come and play ?
eagles2011 Wrote:How much did it cost for Lawrence county get the dalton boys to come and play ?

Shows how much you know about a situation before talking about it. The Dalton boys was raised in the fort gay/louisa area. Lived both places as kids. Don't be jelly bro!! :moon:
eagles2011 Wrote:how much did it cost for lawrence county get the dalton boys to come and play ?

a $1 $2.98
KY Rock and Wildcat 14
Looks like to me if you had any class you would be looking for positive things to promote about LC instead of heating on others. We at JC had a fantastic year in sports and academics in 2013-14 school years. 8 Regional Championships, 8 Regional Championship, Football District Champion 11-0 regular Season, All major sports except girl’s baseball (regional runner), Basketball, Baseball, & Softball. So I can understand your frustration but to hate on kids. (Weak) By the way as Wildcat14 put it “he wasn't D1 material” kid had several D-1 schools offering him. This “he wasn't D1 material” kid was 8-1 in his 4 years against Lawrence County. In addition 3 Regional Championships. This “he wasn't D1 material” can you name me a better run in the 15th Region?
KY Rock I can see you do not understand district and how the KHSAA requires you to play team in your district so we play Boyd & Rowan County and will add East Carter next year because that are in a district. LC plays them by choice.
I will give you that last year schedule was not as strong as we expected it to be. The out of district schedule was made with the likes of Iron, Harlan County, Perry Central & Belfry and the rival game of Ashland the schedule looked impressive. However, all but Belfry was down. But the ass kicking LC took at the hands of Belfry I guess you already knew that Belfry was good.
I believe the Football Program at LC is getting much better and would benefit from a game against JC. KY Rock when you make prediction such as a LC would blow out JC you just become another picture on the wall showing the damage that drugs has on your brain. Please get help.
Pathway of Lawrence County (606) 638-4332
Eagle84 Wrote:KY Rock and Wildcat 14
Looks like to me if you had any class you would be looking for positive things to promote about LC instead of heating on others. We at JC had a fantastic year in sports and academics in 2013-14 school years. 8 Regional Championships, 8 Regional Championship, Football District Champion 11-0 regular Season, All major sports except girl’s baseball (regional runner), Basketball, Baseball, & Softball. So I can understand your frustration but to hate on kids. (Weak) By the way as Wildcat14 put it “he wasn't D1 material” kid had several D-1 schools offering him. This “he wasn't D1 material” kid was 8-1 in his 4 years against Lawrence County. In addition 3 Regional Championships. This “he wasn't D1 material” can you name me a better run in the 15th Region?
KY Rock I can see you do not understand district and how the KHSAA requires you to play team in your district so we play Boyd & Rowan County and will add East Carter next year because that are in a district. LC plays them by choice.
I will give you that last year schedule was not as strong as we expected it to be. The out of district schedule was made with the likes of Iron, Harlan County, Perry Central & Belfry and the rival game of Ashland the schedule looked impressive. However, all but Belfry was down. But the ass kicking LC took at the hands of Belfry I guess you already knew that Belfry was good.
I believe the Football Program at LC is getting much better and would benefit from a game against JC. KY Rock when you make prediction such as a LC would blow out JC you just become another picture on the wall showing the damage that drugs has on your brain. Please get help.

Difference between belfry and JC is that Belfry actually has won state championships. And he wasn't D1 material. Mark my words, if he does end up at Pikeville, he WILL NEVER start or see meaningful minutes. Dude is soft af. Now, you list all these district titles but no one is very successful after they are out of there. They always come back home and start coal mining. It's just a way things are. JC didn't make it any further than we did so suck on that one. :ChairHit:
I understand the district seeding, the format and everything about Ky High School Football. And talking about butt kickings how did it feel against CC? I would have loved to have been there idiots like you expecting JC to dominate coming out of the gates. And CC gut stomping you to no end dominating in every aspect of the game. You Boys might want to be careful who and what you pick on in the future. I know what you thought you could get on here acting all big and bad putting LC and everyone else down. Because some won't talk back to you but right here is one that won't take crap. I don't remember me saying LC would blowout JC. If so where? It must be you thinking that they would and scared or something. I did say that LC would not only compete but IMO could beat JC. You thinking and acting like JC is better than everyone else. I will continue to call you and all the idiots out on it.
Eagle84 Wrote:KY Rock and Wildcat 14
Do you believe in reincarnation?......Going out on a limb and speculate that Mr. Wilcat is an "alumnus" of good ole LCHS. If you know what I mean.
Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Do you believe in reincarnation?......Going out on a limb and speculate that Mr. Wilcat is an "alumnus" of good ole LCHS. If you know what I mean.
Confusednicker:

I don't know what you mean. Let's hear it?? Shows how much class you have taking personal shots when we are talking sports. JC finest!! :biglmao:
Bob Seger Wrote:Do you believe in reincarnation?......Going out on a limb and speculate that Mr. Wilcat is an "alumnus" of good ole LCHS. If you know what I mean.
Confusednicker:

* Mr. Wildcat
Wow everyone needs to calm down. I think some JC people mad or something since I got a threatening message. And one that he tried to make it not sound threatening but not very good at it. Just because he knows a few places in Louisa thinks he is going to intimidate me or something. I will tell you JC boys and girls now I'm not one to or is intimidated I promise you that. You don't know or seen crazy and can't imagine crazy!!!!!! I talk and I am good at it especially if LC is called out on stupid, ignorance and just to talk trash on here. But there is a whole different side that is not a fun side of me. Just wanted to throw that little bit of useful information out there. Free of Charge and on The House!!
Confusednicker:

Seger I just got what you was hinting at and nope He's not. I know him personally and its not who you are thinking. Confusednicker:
I do not post here often and I am a proud JC fan and have been through good times and bad. I would have never lowered myself to bashing more successful programs so I could feel better about myself and my team.

Success comes at a high costs and this includes criticism of fans from "has been schools". We JC fans feel honored you come on here and post these stupid remarks as it validates our success. If you were not jealous you would not be here. If your program was good you could be on your team's site posting good things. JC has had great success in all programs from academics to sports. How are the academics at your school? About where you sports programs are I guess. Keep on posting here and looking stupid and representing your school as idiots and validating our success. We love it!

The thread is about the game and I predict another win to start the season for the Golden Eagles
Wildcats14 Wrote:I don't know what you mean. Let's hear it?? Shows how much class you have taking personal shots when we are talking sports. JC finest!! :biglmao:

He is trying to say he thinks you are LCHSAlumnus I think what he goes by on here.
MonsterMan Wrote:I do not post here often and I am a proud JC fan and have been through good times and bad. I would have never lowered myself to bashing more successful programs so I could feel better about myself and my team.

Success comes at a high costs and this includes criticism of fans from "has been schools". We JC fans feel honored you come on here and post these stupid remarks as it validates our success. If you were not jealous you would not be here. If your program was good you could be on your team's site posting good things. JC has had great success in all programs from academics to sports. How are the academics at your school? About where you sports programs are I guess. Keep on posting here and looking stupid and representing your school as idiots and validating our success. We love it!

The thread is about the game and I predict another win to start the season for the Golden Eagles

I predict JC to win also and wouldn't have said a word till LC was brought into it. Like I've already said Boys be careful what you pick on, make sure its something you can eat next time and not a Rattlesnake.
MonsterMan Wrote:I do not post here often and I am a proud JC fan and have been through good times and bad. I would have never lowered myself to bashing more successful programs so I could feel better about myself and my team.

:biglmao: Confusednicker:

:yawn: I'm bored and done with this thread.
KyRock Wrote::biglmao: Confusednicker:

I did not mention any person or school on this site with my post, funny how you picked up on it and had to past back.

Please do not quit posting here, you are the most fun we JC fans have had in a long time. Reading your post is better than watching the Comedy Channel because you are a great comedian!
MonsterMan Wrote:I did not mention any person or school on this site with my post, funny how you picked up on it and had to past back.

Please do not quit posting here, you are the most fun we JC fans have had in a long time. Reading your post is better than watching the Comedy Channel because you are a great comedian!

:yawn: To Easy and No Competition nothing to work with. :yawn:
MonsterMan Wrote:I did not mention any person or school on this site with my post, funny how you picked up on it and had to past back.

I find it as funny that you JC fans actually thought Shane Hall had a chance at Marshall. Now that's the real joke. :lmao:
KyRock Wrote::yawn: To Easy and No Competition nothing to work with. :yawn:

I totally agree with you, you are in a whole different class than the rest of the posters here!
Wildcats14 Wrote:I find it as funny that you JC fans actually thought Shane Hall had a chance at Marshall. Now that's the real joke. :lmao:

Since you may not get to see Shane play in college, it is good you got to see him play at Rupp three strait times.

From JC football to bashing a class kid like Shane, wow you are desperate for intelligent comments! Start reading the class, knowledge comments on here and you will soon learn how to post and be a part of an intelligent conversation that will matter.

I am done here myself and I guess I have I upset the trolls and made them mad. I know they will keep on posting remarks here, but it is the "gift that keeps on giving." You are making our points for us and do not even realize it!