Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central vs Fairland OH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Fairland beat West Portsmouth last season 41-29
Fairland 7-4 last season
Fairland ranked 189 in state of OH
West Portsmouth ranked 385 in state of OH
Central by 45 or more.
Go fairland
Let's hope JC can beat the 189th best team in Ohio...Geez
JC by elevery billion...wish they'd replace some of these schools with Raceland and Russell. Both teams could use the competition, win , lose, or draw .
Johnson Central seem to score alot on these out of state team and Canada teams.

Johnson Central 64
Fairland OH 28

:yum:
^^^thats not out of the question.
JC has the opportunity to be one of, if not the best teams in the eastern part of the state. Playing weak sisters of the north and running up the scores on these teams isn't the way to get there. They're already a good program, but, when they get into the playoffs against a good football team with equal talent, they get it put on them. Cov Cath last year is a prime example. Was CC that much better? I don't think they were. But, when CC plays the Colerain's, Elder's, Highlands of the world, getting prepared for the playoffs, JCs playing Cupcake Canada. Big difference..
KYHSFBFan Wrote:JC has the opportunity to be one of, if not the best teams in the eastern part of the state. Playing weak sisters of the north and running up the scores on these teams isn't the way to get there. They're already a good program, but, when they get into the playoffs against a good football team with equal talent, they get it put on them. Cov Cath last year is a prime example. I don't think they were. But, when CC plays the Colerain's, Elder's, Highlands of the world, getting prepared for the playoffs, JCs playing Cupcake Canada. Big difference..

Is that the same CovCath that prior to the last two years that JC has humiliated and owned in the playoffs? :popcorn:
Trashtalker Wrote:Go fairland

Trashtalker.... You are not fooling anybody. :lame:

Don't forget.... "the playoff is coming"
JC Big... Fairland is not a horrible team, but they compare to like a Hazard or a Pikeville or Pburg

JC 52
Fairland 14
KYHSFBFan Wrote:JC has the opportunity to be one of, if not the best teams in the eastern part of the state. Playing weak sisters of the north and running up the scores on these teams isn't the way to get there. They're already a good program, but, when they get into the playoffs against a good football team with equal talent, they get it put on them. Cov Cath last year is a prime example. Was CC that much better? I don't think they were. But, when CC plays the Colerain's, Elder's, Highlands of the world, getting prepared for the playoffs, JCs playing Cupcake Canada. Big difference..

I would love to see JC play 3-4 upper level teams from the Cincinnati area every season. Keep Belfry and the district schedule.... then load up with some Cincy area schools.

But we all know that isn't gonna happen. Yes, I think JC needs to play some upper level schools to reach the next level. Being located in the middle of EKY isn't the ideal place for a Lex., Louis., Cincy. area team to travel to for a non-district game. Some teams have... Louis. Central made the trip to Johnsonville in 2007 (they won the 3A state title) and got beat by JC 29-48.
We have some studs coming up through in the Soph., Frosh and 8th grade classes.

I applaud the JC coaches and AD for getting a 10 game schedule. I know it isn't the easiest thing to do. And yes, some of the non-district games aren't the strongest teams we could play, but it is what it is.
Since IntheZone wants to throw his 2 cents in,maybe they could schedule Sheldon Clark. What do you think on that one?:biggrin:
Good luck to Johnson Central the rest of the way hope they make a deep run in the playoffs go Eagles
I never understand why wv scoops don't play teams from our area very much. The top Cabell county teams could provide much better competition. And I'm not hating on JC was wondering For all eastern ky schools. I know Ashland has had a freshmen series with Cabell midland for a while. Why not on a varsity level?
Cabell Midland would be a good team to put on the schedule but I don't think they would be that much of an improvement. JC has scrimaged them two years in a role now. Last years scrimage was a blowout. Everyone wants JC to play teams from Cinci and Louisville. I'm guessing none of you have ever tried to schedule these teams before. They don't want to come to EKY to play. What benefit does it have for them? I think they should look to schedule Henry Clay. Matney has some connections in that school a could probally get them on the schedule.
Johnson Central
The past two years count just the same as the years prior to them.
District games next season
Rowan
greenup
Boyd
Ashland
I think East Carter add????? Next season. To district

Keep Belfry game

Than like to see maybe teams like
Bourbon. (Be 4A next season) 2hr drive
Letcher County Central. 5A and in eastern ky 1.5hr drive
Madison central 6A 2 hr drive
Madison Southern 5A
Henry Clay 6A
Paul Dunbar 6A
Tate's creek 6A
Bryant Station 6A
Lafayette 6A
Lexington Catholic 4A
Boyle county 4A
Eagleland Wrote:District games next season
Rowan
greenup
Boyd
Ashland
I think East Carter add????? Next season. To district

Keep Belfry game

Than like to see maybe teams like
Bourbon. (Be 4A next season) 2hr drive
Letcher County Central. 5A and in eastern ky 1.5hr drive
Madison central 6A 2 hr drive
Madison Southern 5A
Henry Clay 6A
Paul Dunbar 6A
Tate's creek 6A
Bryant Station 6A
Lafayette 6A
Lexington Catholic 4A
Boyle county 4A

Bryan station
Boyle county
Henry clay is the only teams on this list willing to play Johnson central a two year contract the others won't talk about a series ,
Fairland Ohio has a huge defense line and 3 kids that's possibly has chance to play college ball ,
Jc 36
Fairland oh 21
JC could play our district games and the following 5 teams....

#1 Bishop Gorman (NV.)
#2 St. John Bosco (Calif.)
#7 Hoover (Ala.)
#9 Mallard Creek (NC)
Florida State
and The Seattle Seahawks

and people would still talk about our scheudle.
JC by 18.
Mike Holcomb won't play a 2 year series?
JC by 3 or 4 TDs
JC wins going away.
Eagleland Wrote:Mike Holcomb won't play a 2 year series?

Call and ask them they will tell you thanks but no thanks ,
Pulp Fiction Wrote:JC could play our district games and the following 5 teams....

#1 Bishop Gorman (NV.)
#2 St. John Bosco (Calif.)
#7 Hoover (Ala.)
#9 Mallard Creek (NC)
Florida State
and The Seattle Seahawks

and people would still talk about our scheudle.

* schedule :yawn:
Yawn........... Fairland
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5