Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs Fairland OH
Matney will not bring a team in here that he cant beat in the REEC Bowl.. JC by a bunch.
Fairland stats against West Portsmouth last season
PASS: 25-31, 311 yds, 5 tds
RUSH: 28 car, 19 yds, 0 tds
REC: 25 rec, 311 yds, 5 tds
Fairland QB stats last season
195-286
2,891 yds
68.2 COMP%
27TD 8INT
KyRock Wrote:Yawn........... Fairland

This is a team that SC used to schedule. This year is one of their best teams. Better than they were when SC was playing them. I would love to see JC playing Henry Clay this week but its not that easy to get teams to come play in EKY.
I wish Letcher Central would beef up their out of district schedule. It's the same thing every year...weak 1A teams like Berea and Emminence or however you spell it. I don't see the school ever agreeing to play JC...
With that said..JC-55 Fairland-14
Go JC win big.
I'm not too familiar with Fairland's program.

I'll guess the Eagles will rolls easily.
Matman Wrote:This is a team that SC used to schedule. This year is one of their best teams. Better than they were when SC was playing them. I would love to see JC playing Henry Clay this week but its not that easy to get teams to come play in EKY.

Would that have been the Michael Hill @ QB era for Fairland?
Matman Wrote:This is a team that SC used to schedule. This year is one of their best teams. Better than they were when SC was playing them. I would love to see JC playing Henry Clay this week but its not that easy to get teams to come play in EKY.

Sorry, double post.
Bob Seger Wrote:Since IntheZone wants to throw his 2 cents in,maybe they could schedule Sheldon Clark. What do you think on that one?:biggrin:

LOL i never said a word the other guys doing all the talking the truth hurts sorry! yeah we werent very good last year but we could have beat a few teams on your schedule.
we beat JC and fairland in the same season Matman just remember that.
IntheZone Wrote:we beat JC and fairland in the same season Matman just remember that.

Is this where the Crickets start Chirping? :biglmao: Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Is that the same CovCath that prior to the last two years that JC has humiliated and owned in the playoffs? :popcorn:

Live in the past much there Seger? Smh
KyRock Wrote:Is this where the Crickets start Chirping? :biglmao: Confusednicker:

Why would that be crickets? That has nothing to do with my original point. How can you call a team out for a weak schedule when they schedule a team we used to schedule. And yes thats a we. I played at SC and so did over a dozen of my family members. Thats when we won games. Thats when we dominated JC and didn't make up excuses that they were a bigger school. It wasn't that long ago that SC and JC were in the same class.
IntheZone Wrote:we beat JC and fairland in the same season Matman just remember that.

So it shouldn't be much of problem to play them now, huh?
KyRock Wrote:Is this where the Crickets start Chirping? :biglmao: Confusednicker:

No, that's what happens when you mention something to one of those ding a lings in Lawrence Co. about playing Johnson Central...All of a sudden it gets really quiet.
KyRock Wrote:Live in the past much there Seger? Smh

Nah, we watch you guys do that reminiscing about the Chuke Williams days.
IntheZone Wrote:LOL i never said a word the other guys doing all the talking the truth hurts sorry! yeah we werent very good last year but we could have beat a few teams on your schedule.

And which one would that be? I would suspect a running clock against even the weakest opponent.
Matman just quit while your ahead your arguments are beginning to cause ppl to laugh at you. JC and SC have never been in the same class. Yeah we used to schedule Fairland and yes our schedule than was relatively weak asides from Belfry and Bell county at that time. Than we decided we wanted to get past a regional championship game so we started scheduling teams that we couldnt run the score up on. And our district improved dramatically when LC came into the fold as well as chapman at Pike Central.
IntheZone Wrote:Matman just quit while your ahead your arguments are beginning to cause ppl to laugh at you. JC and SC have never been in the same class. Yeah we used to schedule Fairland and yes our schedule than was relatively weak asides from Belfry and Bell county at that time. Than we decided we wanted to get past a regional championship game so we started scheduling teams that we couldnt run the score up on. And our district improved dramatically when LC came into the fold as well as chapman at Pike Central.

Uh, you might want go back and recheck that yourself...Then lets see if you are still laughing.:eyeroll:

And BTW, I know who Matman is and you are totally embarrassing yourself to even attempt to argue with him on stuff such as this.
IntheZone Wrote:Matman just quit while your ahead your arguments are beginning to cause ppl to laugh at you. JC and SC have never been in the same class. Yeah we used to schedule Fairland and yes our schedule than was relatively weak asides from Belfry and Bell county at that time. Than we decided we wanted to get past a regional championship game so we started scheduling teams that we couldnt run the score up on. And our district improved dramatically when LC came into the fold as well as chapman at Pike Central.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/kh...ament_9003

Doesn't Henry Clay play this week in the Pike Co. Bowl?
This is me Wrote:Doesn't Henry Clay play this week in the Pike Co. Bowl?

Yeah thats why I mentioned them. They are one of the few teams willing to travel to EKY. Plus Matney has some minor ties to their school due to wrestling. They are a good program and a class act.
touche to you than i was wrong. Im not too in tone with the 4 class system it was a bit before my time. but unlike you guys i have no problem admitting when im wrong.
im sure i know him too
IntheZone Wrote:im sure i know him too

Then why even attempt to question him?
i actually should have known that JC was in out district at some point tho because its painted on a wall at the old high school beating them in district on homecoming or something i just spoke before i thought. because idk him as matman im sure if i seen him out somewhere id know him but under the current alias im unaware who he is if that makes any sense lol
IntheZone Wrote:touche to you than i was wrong. Im not too in tone with the 4 class system it was a bit before my time. but unlike you guys i have no problem admitting when im wrong.

Be kind enough to pinpoint exactly of what you allege that to consist of.
im just trying to give you a hard time Seger trying to ruffle your feathers or get you fired up. You guys got me started on this im just going along with it.