Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Volleyball
millard is so far unstoppable better watch wat u say u may not expect wat comin for u
Tin Cup Wrote:Darlene had the most improved team in the 15th region last year...came very close to making the region tournament.

Piarist did come in 2nd in the conference...behind Belfry. Great for a second year team!!!
maggie mae Wrote:Piarist did come in 2nd in the district, they were the #2 seed...behind Belfry. Great for a second year team!!!
&& 2nd in their conference...3 rivers.
Millard IS A DOMINANT AND SO FAR UNSTOPPABLE TEAM!!!!!!!EVERY PLAYER HAS ALOT OF SKILLS AND TALENT....... FOR ALL THE TEAMS THAT HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THEM BE READY FOR A HUGE SURPRISED!!!!
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:belfry or johns creek

:dontthink Millard beat belfry and Johns creek no thank you!!
johns creek are amatures and belfry's coach isn't all that great..
all of Millards girls are determined and always put their hearts into it!!!!
Belfry has benn on a roll so far. They are playing as a unit and showing what it means to be a Pirate. They have a great coach in Coach Smith, she's really being an influence on these girls on and off the court. GO PIRATES!
Recznik Wrote:Mullins is a sure contender for the championship. 1st game at Pikeville March 9th...

You can not be serious,I don't know how they have won any games if they play like they did last night.They have no organization at all on the floor,it's "slopball" @ best.Just wail it over on the first hit,no setting it up or anything.Yes the beat Phelps after our girls played down to their level ,and that happens sometimes to better teams.The way Phelps played against Belfry they should have easily beaten Mullins. And while I'm on my soapbox,Mullins buty some pads for the net system and some antennaes.There were at least 4 points they got in the 3 games last night that would have been out had they had them.And only 1 official? :dontthink
HORNET POWER Wrote:You can not be serious,I don't know how they have won any games if they play like they did last night.They have no organization at all on the floor,it's "slopball" @ best.Just wail it over on the first hit,no setting it up or anything.Yes the beat Phelps after our girls played down to their level ,and that happens sometimes to better teams.The way Phelps played against Belfry they should have easily beaten Mullins. And while I'm on my soapbox,Mullins buty some pads for the net system and some antennaes.There were at least 4 points they got in the 3 games last night that would have been out had they had them.And only 1 official? :dontthink
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh !
Kforbes13 Wrote::dontthink Millard beat belfry and Johns creek no thank you!!
johns creek are amatures and belfry's coach isn't all that great..
all of Millards girls are determined and always put their hearts into it!!!!

I don't think this post is accurate.... Belfry beat Millard this week and their coach is great! Keep it up coach Smith!! TongueirateSho
PHS95 Wrote:I don't think this post is accurate.... Belfry beat Millard this week and their coach is great! Keep it up coach Smith!! TongueirateSho

Ya your right . millard has never beat belfry. at least in the 4 years i've seen. TongueirateSho
HORNET POWER Wrote:You can not be serious,I don't know how they have won any games if they play like they did last night.They have no organization at all on the floor,it's "slopball" @ best.Just wail it over on the first hit,no setting it up or anything.Yes the beat Phelps after our girls played down to their level ,and that happens sometimes to better teams.The way Phelps played against Belfry they should have easily beaten Mullins. And while I'm on my soapbox,Mullins buty some pads for the net system and some antennaes.There were at least 4 points they got in the 3 games last night that would have been out had they had them.And only 1 official? :dontthink
It's a shame someone would degrade 7th and 8th grade girls who are willing to participate in a school sport. Evidentally their style of play is working for Mullins, they have a winning record at this point. And why would they invest any money in the old school when they are getting ready to move into a mulit-million dollar state-of-the-art school.
sportsmom#3 Wrote:It's a shame someone would degrade 7th and 8th grade girls who are willing to participate in a school sport. Evidentally their style of play is working for Mullins, they have a winning record at this point. And why would they invest any money in the old school when they are getting ready to move into a mulit-million dollar state-of-the-art school.

Not degrading anyone,if thats their playing style then maybe they need another coach.And as far as investing money in an old school,I think they have had Vball for about 5 or so years and never had the proper equipment which if I'm not mistaken ,makes all their home games loses.Might have to ask the Pike. Co. AD about that to be sure.What their missing would only be about $ 300.00 which I'm sure they might have made that much in 5 years. :thatsfunn
Actually this is only the third year Mullins has had a volleyball team. Every game had a an official referee which has never said we did not have the proper equipment. You should be supportive of all the Pike County teams. Several of the schools have good teams this year. And if you get beat, you get beat. We only won one game last year during regular season so if we don't win another game then we're still proud of our girls. GO TIGERS!!! But I guess we can always blame it on the referee or the schools equipment or the way the other team plays.
HORNET POWER Wrote:Not degrading anyone,if thats their playing style then maybe they need another coach.And as far as investing money in an old school,I think they have had Vball for about 5 or so years and never had the proper equipment which if I'm not mistaken ,makes all their home games loses.Might have to ask the Pike. Co. AD about that to be sure.What their missing would only be about $ 300.00 which I'm sure they might have made that much in 5 years. :thatsfunn

HEY WE'RE 9-5 NOW HAHA...LOL
:flame: