Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Volleyball
What is everyone's thoughts on their regions middle school volleyball teams?
Do you think Johns Creek will be better than last year?
They might get better but still will not be any comparison to Belfry.
I would say Mountain christian I think they have been praticing for a couple of weeks.
do you think millard is better this year then last????
no.
So who do you think is the best team in pike county?
belfry or johns creek
You need to consider Phelps in the top bracket as well as Johnscreek and Belfry. Phelps beat Johns Creek during the season and has not played Belfry the second game yet. Phelps is capable of winning the county this year just as well as any other team in the county. All teams have improved over the season. The championship is up for grabs with any team that wants it enough being capable of taking it. :1:
I think it's hilarous that's everyone's mind has changed after Phelps beat Johns Creek. lol not trying to be mean, but it's just an observation. Yes the county trouphey is defianatly up for grabs. Anyone can take it this year.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:I think it's hilarous that's everyone's mind has changed after Phelps beat Johns Creek. lol not trying to be mean, but it's just an observation. Yes the county trouphey is defianatly up for grabs. Anyone can take it this year.
And what do you mean by this???? Phelps is just as capable as anyone else in the county! They have some talent if they'll use it, which they have been doing a lot of this year. Kudos to the girls and the coaches!
I think it is hilarious that people are too closed-minded to believe that Phelps can have talented players and beat those that you see as perennially great!
Well that was my opinion...
I noticed everyone really start rooting for phelps after they beat johns creek.
just thought it was funny that no one thought they would do good untill they beat jcs.
ShakeandBake12 Wrote:Well that was my opinion...
I noticed everyone really start rooting for phelps after they beat johns creek.
just thought it was funny that no one thought they would do good untill they beat jcs.
I've believed in them all along! What's funny is that you, along with everyone else, thought they haven't done any good until they beat JC! Like PHS95 stated some people are too closed-minded to believe that Phelps can have talented players and beat those that you see as perennially great!
Millard is very good at volleybal I beleive in 07 they took 3rd only being beat by belfry and johns creek which Millard should have beaten johns creek but well see in 2008
It just seems to me that LCC Volleyball are three time 14th regional champs. Looks like they will win another one, but WHY do we have so manny different kinds of volleyball. It isn't about being county champs. Now that you are dominating the region, now is the time to have one county team to help go one step into getting the program in the right direction.
Pikeville is a second year team but I think the A team will be rather dominate this year.
Does anyone have any idea who will be on betsy laynes team this year?
can anyone tell me if dickie adams is up for the idea of one county vollyball team. A 5th, 6th, 5th and 6th, 6th and 7th, 7th, 8th, and a 7th and 8th grade team. I would think that it would just make our volleyball program stronger. what do you all think?
Chopchop24 Wrote:Millard is very good at volleybal I beleive in 07 they took 3rd only being beat by belfry and johns creek which Millard should have beaten johns creek but well see in 2008

Phelps beat them twice that year
Millard will be one of the top teams this season. They may have lost a few good players from last year, but they have alot coming back.
Tom 70107 Wrote:So who do you think is the best team in pike county?

Mullins is a sure contender for the championship. 1st game at Pikeville March 9th...
Millard is supposed to do well this year...not that they haven't done a good job in previous years. Misty Riddle is the coach and they are supposedly expected to do great things this year. So,,, Belfry and any of the other "dominate" teams need to be prepared for a surprise.
The Mountain Christian Academy Lady Falcons should contend for the Floyd County Championship again this year. They return loads of talent in Kelli Akers, Shonda Bailey, Blair Johnson, Sha Quisenberry, Jackie Kidd, Chelsea Austin, Rebekah Wilkes and a bunch of younger girls have came out this year. They have a new coach this year and she is Darlene Moore, Coach Moore should have a successful year with this group of girls.

Good luck Lady Falcons

We're planning on having a Lady Falcon VolleyFest this season just like we did for the Lady Falcons basketball team. Anyone interested in playing at this event please leave name and contact info.
Has darlene Moore ever coached B4? Or, for that matter has she ever played?
Darlene Moore also coaches the Piarist Knights. They are building a solid program at Piarist and I think she will continue leading the Lady Falcons in the right direction.
miss_balls Wrote:Has darlene Moore ever coached B4? Or, for that matter has she ever played?

Darlene had the most improved team in the 15th region last year...came very close to making the region tournament.
I think that Millard will have a dominating team this year,.
acually this year Millard dominated phelps,dorton,and tonight they just stomped johnscreek so I think MILLARD will be taking the trophy in districts this year
batkat10 Wrote:I think that Millard will have a dominating team this year,.

I agree.