Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County vs. Corbin 8/22 (@ Somerset-Ray Correll Bowl)
Things just got a little harder for corbin, looks like a couple of starters are going to miss this game, per coaches decision. I like the discipline coming from the new coach.:Thumbs:
The Outsider Wrote:Things just got a little harder for corbin, looks like a couple of starters are going to miss this game, per coaches decision. I like the discipline coming from the new coach.:Thumbs:

Wow what has happened. Don't think it would matter either way.
Amped 88 Wrote:Wow what has happened. Don't think it would matter either way.

Juvenile prank which involved the team picture.
The Outsider Wrote:Juvenile prank which involved the team picture.

Some time life lesson is good. :rockon:
Pink gloves in the team photo?
Gitback Coach Wrote:Pink gloves in the team photo?

Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
Corbin has over 70 kids on the team with plenty of athletes. No way they should lose this game.
former Wrote:Corbin has over 70 kids on the team with plenty of athletes. No way they should lose this game.

They only let you play 11 at a time though.
former Wrote:Corbin has over 70 kids on the team with plenty of athletes. No way they should lose this game.

:biglmao: They don't have that many athletes from what I saw.
Corbin in a spread offense will be AWFUL...changing my first prediction to a wider margin.

Pulaski Co. 42
Corbin 14
Gitback Coach Wrote:Pink gloves in the team photo?

Wonder if his dad will go on tv this time around.
If that is true The Outsider, then I have to go with the Maroons 31-21. Well I was going with them anyway. That just put the icing on the cake.
This Coach is pretty smart.. Now when they get beat people will say, “They did have a couple players out”. This will keep some of the heat he is going to receive off of him…
HardToBeat Wrote:This Coach is pretty smart.. Now when they get beat people will say, “They did have a couple players out”. This will keep some of the heat he is going to receive off of him…

This coach was put in a position he shouldn't have to be in. He had to suspend players before a huge game and his first as the Head Coach. He did what was right, but might not be popular. Looking for excuses was the last thing on his mind.
HardToBeat Wrote:This Coach is pretty smart.. Now when they get beat people will say, “They did have a couple players out”. This will keep some of the heat he is going to receive off of him…

There are always going to be players missing games due to injury or for whatever reason. It's just an opportunity for another player to step up and make his case to get additional playing time.

Coach Haddix just did what he had to do.
Pulaski has just too many weapons. I don't see Corbin stopping them. PC rolls 42-20.
How many starters for Corbin will be out.
Don't matter PC rolls.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How many starters for Corbin will be out.

None. They are not starters anymore.
Confusednicker:
Hard to Beat you could not be A Corbin fan. Corbin fans have more class. If you don't have any more sense than run your mouth about A new coach who will WILL make Corbin A winner you should go back under your rock.
Pulaski pulls out a squeaker..... Nah!! I'm sayin the hounds hunt hard tnight! Posted my score early in the thread. #HHH
I have to admit the pink gloves thing gave me a good chuckle.
64SUR Wrote:Dude you are smoking some good weed. Confusedmoke:

Just let me say sorry Gut I thought you posted this, 64Sur and pjdoug (The Like Man) Corbin is not that good.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just let me say sorry Gut I thought you posted this, 64Sur and pjdoug (The Like Man) Corbin is not that good.

:please: stick around this year PRIDE101 atleast for the Knox Central and Corbin game...Confusednicker: