Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski County vs. Corbin 8/22 (@ Somerset-Ray Correll Bowl)
Thoughts?
Everyone knows Corbin will destroy Pulaski.
Corbin has already declared themselves State Champs.
PC by a lot..
Pulaski County - 28

Corbin - 27
I like what the hounds are doing, but Pulaski is one of the top teams in the mtns and the 5A state!!!
I think Pulaski is too tall a mountain for Corbin to climb, but it will be a good game to measure their team by.
PC is the real deal. Watched Corbin in a 7 on 7 they have some players and 4 Starting Linemen back from last year. This game will be closer than most think. 28-21 PC, but it could come down to who has the ball last.
Pulaski 28
Corbin 14
former Wrote:Everyone knows Corbin will destroy Pulaski.
Corbin has already declared themselves State Champs.

No Corbin alum has said anything about winning a championship or beating Pulaski. It's easy for you to troll knowing that rockastle doesnt have corbin on their schedule....
Pulaski County wins 28-20
I do think this game will be closer than most people might think, but Pulaski will pull it out.

Pulaski 30
Corbin 21
I'm gonna say Corbin 27
Pulaski 21
bcpc Wrote:I'm gonna say Corbin 27
Pulaski 21

Corbin can win this game, but I think they will have to score 40. To many weapons for PC to be held to 21. Corbin can put up big numbers also.
There aren't many teams that I would favor over Corbin in the WYMT viewing area this year but Pulaski and Belfry are the two. That said, I don't think either team would whip the Hounds, nor do I think Corbin couldn't beat them. I just think they would likely be favored and win the majority if they played 10 times. Pulaski may very well be clicking and win by 2 or 3 tds but it'd be a sign of how good they are rather than a judgement on Corbin.

If I were predicting, I'd say PC 35 Corbin 27 but wouldn't be surprised either way. I just hope Corbin gets rid of those stupid new jerseys with the stripes on the side. That's not Corbin football. A white helmet, or grey jersey as an alternate is fine but those stripes....shew.
I see a big upset in a high scoring game...Now I only speak for myself.

Corbin 38
Pulaski county 35

:Cheerlead.
pulaski 38 corbin 16 not even close
Pulaski 42
Corbin 20
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Pulaski 42
Corbin 20

Wow Gut didn't you even look at my prediction. :HitWall:
It is tough to make predictions when neither team has even had a scrimmage yet.

Based on what they have coming back, you can make some educated guesses but not much more than that.
64SUR Wrote:Wow Gut didn't you even look at my prediction. :HitWall:

your prediction doesn't matter :ChairHit:Confusednicker:
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:It is tough to make predictions when neither team has even had a scrimmage yet.

Based on what they have coming back, you can make some educated guesses but not much more than that.

The rumor is that Pulaski has already scrimmaged...
How many scrimmages are you allowed? Do 7 on 7 games count as scrimmages? I know that there have been a lot of rule changes, just wondering if this has changed as well.
Corbin has the offense to play with Pulaski Co but I don't think the defense is going to be up to the task.
PC-42
Corbin- 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Pulaski by 4 TD's
26-14 Pulaski. Pulaski is loaded.
Pulaski Co 45
Corbin. 14
Pulaski 42-14
44-28 PC. I expect a battle early, but the Maroons will water the defense down enough late to compensate Corbin a couple of scores.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:No Corbin alum has said anything about winning a championship or beating Pulaski. It's easy for you to troll knowing that rockastle doesnt have corbin on their schedule....

"I see Corbin in Bowling green this year against Belfry."-64 Sur

now this isn't saying anything bad against 64 but, someone said it