•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
55 I don't know how to tell you this tactfully but, you are getting what you deserve. The truth is no one from here really gives a damn what you say or when you say it, we would like to discuss football, however since you do nothing but turn it into a 55 thread. I for one really don't want to communicate with you, if it gets to the point where we can't discuss football without your interruption I will either go to preps or, just stop. I don't have to have this.
You guys are destroying this thread, there are a total of 26 post, 55 has 9 of them and scotty has 11. and it is supposed to be a Williamsburg thread, you guys have fun talking back and forth I myself will not post another post on this thread and I encourage other Williamsburg fans to do the same.
Have a good day there top notch.
Scotty, I haven't seen anything negative that you have posted. I for one feel like you have as much right to voice your opinions as anyone else.
I'm trying to catch up to you Scotty, since Top Notch is keeping count. I bet his wife is glad he is done. Now she won't have to type any more.
mysonis55 Wrote:Believe me, I understand what we need to fix and unlike some I am not offended to have someone remind me of that. I have already posted that on the Mayfield thread as a matter of fact. I just find it crazy that I have done these analysis on several top teams including Mayfield. This group is the only one where someone has turned it into trash talk instead of an analysis.

As a matter of fact I find 98% of your posts as useful as a poopy flavored lolli pop. I don't care a bit about the burg, but I do enjoy good football discussion and even some friendly trash talk. But its not season yet so there's no need for the trash talk you post right now. If you want to talk football do it. But you post garbage on almost every thread and its not worth the read most of the time.
Dang what's up top-notch this is just fun before football seasons...these guys from mayfield are awesome. I LIKE IT. Confusedmoke:
Show me the trash talk you di**. I haven't trash talked anyone. I simply made a thread and explained what the burg had that was good and what needed to be worked on. I gave stats on the returning players and team. Some got offended because I said they needed to fix the o line and fix the schedule. They responded in not do kind words. One of their own gave me a pm and asked me to prod a few of the burg fans. I did partially what was asked, which was all in fun and someone's panties got in a wad. I really don't give a sh** what someone that I don't even know thinks about the quality of my posts. So I guess we can just agree to disagree, but I'm not going away.
Dang 64, I miss the days when you and I could go back and forth and it was no big deal. I guess just because we have played each other all that changes this year. This is crazy.
Im depressed that 64 hasnt called the west week in about a weak.
Killbilly, you are treading on dangerous ground. Top notch will be checking the number of posts you have on here next.
Check my post. I have one post in which i was acting out and being a smart a$$, of which I appologized The rest have been legitimate questions, answers or conversations.
I wish we could be more constructive on here but there aint much to talk about now in the dead period. If i knew how to start a thread id start our own billy bob ymca, iq is 55, sir64 teams, and snotty blondwoman enter at your own risk smack talk thread. I suppose ill take a break from here for a month till we have more to talk about.
Don't give up killbilly.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I wish we could be more constructive on here but there aint much to talk about now in the dead period. If i knew how to start a thread id start our own billy bob ymca, iq is 55, sir64 teams, and snotty blondwoman enter at your own risk smack talk thread. I suppose ill take a break from here for a month till we have more to talk about.

Those nicknames are incredible
mysonis55 Wrote:Dang 64, I miss the days when you and I could go back and forth and it was no big deal. I guess just because we have played each other all that changes this year. This is crazy.

We will.still go back and forth and I want be getting upset I don't have a dog in this disagreement with some of the Williamsburg fans. I think they will thank you in the December....I know I will.Williamsburg is coming back to the dance in bowling green..And KillWillie Pam the west is weak this year I'm sure. Confusednicker:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Those nicknames are incredible

Never been call SIR64 I like it.:betterthanexpected:
64SUR Wrote:We will.still go back and forth and I want be getting upset I don't have a dog in this disagreement with some of the Williamsburg fans. I think they will thank you in the December....I know I will.Williamsburg is coming back to the dance in bowling green..And KillWillie Pam the west is weak this year I'm sure. Confusednicker:

:igiveup:
mysonis55 Wrote:Show me the trash talk you di**. I haven't trash talked anyone. I simply made a thread and explained what the burg had that was good and what needed to be worked on. I gave stats on the returning players and team. Some got offended because I said they needed to fix the o line and fix the schedule. They responded in not do kind words. One of their own gave me a pm and asked me to prod a few of the burg fans. I did partially what was asked, which was all in fun and someone's panties got in a wad. I really don't give a sh** what someone that I don't even know thinks about the quality of my posts. So I guess we can just agree to disagree, but I'm not going away.

Now look who has their panties in a wad, and is crossing the line of the rules. You dont care to dish it, but you cant take it. I apologize I must have mistaken you for the mysonis55 who even claimed his trash talk was in good fun. I simply suggested its not time for it considering no team can validate anything as of yet.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Check my post. I have one post in which i was acting out and being a smart a$$, of which I appologized The rest have been legitimate questions, answers or conversations.

I will never apologized on this site I sign up for a 7 year 60 million dollar deal.After this year I will need to renegotiate my 3 remaining year....Going to see what LaBron James does we have the same agent...This is not real people I personally want to thank the founder of BGR for.this sports forum. :thanks:
They aren't paying me near as much. I need to renegotiate I think.
64SUR Wrote:I will never apologized on this site I sign up for a 7 year 60 million dollar deal.After this year I will need to renegotiate my 3 remaining year....Going to see what LaBron James does we have the same agent...This is not real people I personally want to thank the founder of BGR for.this sports forum. :thanks:

you're not loyal enough to receive that kind of money. you are on the free agent market:biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:you're not loyal enough to receive that kind of money. you are on the free agent market:biglmao:

Wouldn't hurt you pjdoug to go.free agent 1-10 at Whitley will only get you on the chain gang.Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Wouldn't hurt you pjdoug to go.free agent 1-10 at Whitley will only get you on the chain gang.Confusednicker:

:ChairHit:
That's a true fan when you hang in there when your team is 1-10. You could learn from him 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:That's a true fan when you hang in there when your team is 1-10. You could learn from him 64.

Only thing I could learn from pjdoug is he doesn't get upset.Now that a true poster, I better to a background check on pj to make sure. Confusednicker:
You can learn loyalty from pj. He doesn't give up on his team. Then when they finally have their day, he will still be right there.
64SUR Wrote:Only thing I could learn from pjdoug is he doesn't get upset.Now that a true poster, I better to a background check on pj to make sure. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker: go ahead
mysonis55 Wrote:You can learn loyalty from pj. He doesn't give up on his team. Then when they finally have their day, he will still be right there.

I stick with my team for SUR. Go Colonels:Cheerlead
mysonis55 Wrote:You can learn loyalty from pj. He doesn't give up on his team. Then when they finally have their day, he will still be right there.

What are you talking about my loyalty this year is 1A WILLIAMSBURG, 2A LESLIE COUNTY, 3A CORBIN and will pick-up more in Easten Kentucky now that Eastern Kentucky style next of kins folks....:Cheerlead
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next