•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre-Season Mountain Top 10
64SUR Wrote:I have a $1.00 jetpilot painstville will beat pikeville....I think :mop:

I'll take it 64! Every dollar helps!
jetpilot Wrote:I'll take it 64! Every dollar helps!

dang that was quick you may haveto pm me when the time comes for your money or my money...or meet me in pikeville when williasmburg visits y'all before they go to bowling green. Confusednicker:
UK#24 Wrote:Sept 5th, 2014

Paintsville will beat Pikeville

don't see it happening.
64SUR Wrote:I have a $1.00 jetpilot painstville will beat pikeville....I think :mop:

You think? Confusednicker:
Its hard to say what the top ten will really be like until the middle of the year my top ten would be:
1.johnson central
2.belfry
3.harlan county
4.pulaski county
5.bell county
6.pikeville
7.pike county central
8.hazard
9.paintsville
10.williamsburg
jetpilot Wrote:Bring all your money. I want to be your new friend.Confusednicker:

Jetpilot I've checked my budget for that week, I will only have enough money to get in at the gate. Cross me off the list and besides the Chamber of Commerce in Feds Creek emailed me, they are hosting a corporate job fair Friday into Saturday afternoon. It's a toss up if I can make it in time.
TigerBlues Wrote:Jetpilot I've checked my budget for that week, I will only have enough money to get in at the gate. Cross me off the list and besides the Chamber of Commerce in Feds Creek emailed me, they are hosting a corporate job fair Friday into Saturday afternoon. It's a toss up if I can make it in time.

Haha love love this post TB, I know all the guys in Feds Creek, I can hook you up.
64SUR Wrote:dang that was quick you may haveto pm me when the time comes for your money or my money...or meet me in pikeville when williasmburg visits y'all before they go to bowling green. Confusednicker:

If they go to Bowling Green they will have to buy a ticket to get in...:popcorn:
I hope we are there again this year.
mysonis55 Wrote:I hope we are there again this year.

Me too 55.
skully03 Wrote:Quit trying to be a comedian. Lol

Granny Bear promised me if I rooted for Harlan COUNTY last year there would be no problem in whipping Belfry and JC. Now im just choosing to root for whoever beats them :biggrin:
Hawk101 Wrote:Its hard to say what the top ten will really be like until the middle of the year my top ten would be:
1.johnson central
2.belfry
3.harlan county
4.pulaski county
5.bell county
6.pikeville
7.pike county central
8.hazard
9.paintsville
10.williamsburg

:dontthink
pjdoug Wrote::dontthink

I dont see four 1A schools being in top 10
pjdoug Wrote:I dont see four 1A schools being in top 10

Come on pjdoug, dream a little like we do :biggrin:
I think it wpuld be like that in middle of the year
looks like a lot of people are overlooking middlesboro. I believe the jackets will be the real deal. Guess only time will tell
JerryGarcia Wrote:looks like a lot of people are overlooking middlesboro. I believe the jackets will be the real deal. Guess only time will tell

Not overlooking just won't be as good as people think. I don't think they can replace what they lost.
I am hearing the jackets had a couple of asst coaches have a change of heart and not come to Mboro. Seems the troubles keep mounting. Who all is coaching?
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)