Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freshman Impact in future years
37cougar Wrote:What freshman This year do you think will help there program in the future years?

i would say Dustin Brown#5 for lcc if he can keep his knee healthy
id say #5 dustin brown #8 Chase Adams or #3 Mckenzie Smith from lcc. if they stay healthy.
groundandpound Wrote:LCC has a great freshman team they are 7-1 and they lost to a j.v team. I think when they are seniors they will be unstopable

i will agree ground and pound they will be in the state title contintion
97cougar Wrote:i will agree ground and pound they will be in the state title contintion
I dunno about state but district sounds good
Nathan Dillon, JC will be the to follow in Grim's foot steps.
Nick Taylor from Jenkins is one of the best tacklers for a young kid ive ever seen
true nose for the ball
i agree... he knows the sport hes real football smart..
Is Matt Lovern the cream of the Belfry crop? Will he be able to contribute next season? Does he have good speed?
LovetheBucs Wrote:Is Matt Lovern the cream of the Belfry crop? Will he be able to contribute next season? Does he have good speed?

There is not a player on the Belfry Freshmans team with the name of Matt Lovern ............ DO you Mean Timmy Lovern?????

If you are talking about Timmy Lovern Yes he is a very good player ..he has some good speed too...and he has seen some playing time this year on Varsity .

Im sure he will be a great asset to the Pirate Varsity Team in the Future
As well many other of the Freshman team
This is true! Those boys play very well together. It is unreal to watch them play.
PirateMom#55 Wrote:There is not a player on the Belfry Freshmans team with the name of Matt Lovern ............ DO you Mean Timmy Lovern?????

If you are talking about Timmy Lovern Yes he is a very good player ..he has some good speed too...and he has seen some playing time this year on Varsity .

Im sure he will be a great asset to the Pirate Varsity Team in the Future
As well many other of the Freshman team
I agree, Timmy Lovern is a great football player and should be an asset to the Pirates, as well as several of the other freshman players.
TRAIN85 Wrote:there are also some others kids in that grade that do not play right now taht could be studs if they did.
Like who?
Pikeville has some good talent in this years fresman squad as mentioned in an earlier post, the fresman line this year has some size and if they keep growing and gain the weight and strength in the offseason they'll be a great line come time for them to step up. give these kids a year or two to grow, they'll be a great line for the backfield
#7 Timmy Lovern---HB

#9 Thomas Varney---QB

#13 Dustin Wilkerson--RB

#15 Chase Maynard---RB

#16 Joey Dillon---RB

#27 AJ Patrick--SE

#29 Cody Bevins---RB

#30 Jordan Cisco---RB

#31 Josh Stanley---RB-injured

#33 Tyler Gooslin---tight end

#36 Dereck James---RB

#38 Zack Moon ---RB

#39 Harlan Shepard

#80 Josh Richardson---TE

#55 Zack Francis---Center & Nose Guard

#64 Maverick Bevins --Nose Guard

#66 John Harlow---OL

#67 Chris Rose---OL

#72 Chancey Cisco --- guard

#75 Brian May---OL

#89 Corey Charles--- split end

There is the Freshman Team ... All are great players i think.
That's alot of great players. You think anyway.
Caleb Muncy from Johnson Central is a great player. I think he is the futre for the Eagles...or Nathan Dillon. Great RB.
knott cen. has braxton ratliff and kenny craft who will both be good in the upcoming years
josh alber from asland rb/lb
I heard he might be moving though.
Chase Adams and McKenzie Smith at LCC will be a pair of studs!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Chase Adams and McKenzie Smith at LCC will be a pair of studs!
I agree but they need to get stronger