Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Freshman Impact in future years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What freshman This year do you think will help there program in the future years?
Austin McKinnley for Prestonsburg ! He could play WR or RB for the Blackcats ! Also Micheal Burchett can help this team too ! He is a very smart player @ QB !
I dont know much about either player but a good WR and a good Qb is always a good thing.
Yep it sure is 37 !
Our freshman team was actually supposed to play p-burg and they never same and played. Do you know any reason?
What team are you representing ?
Lcc
Well IDK ! Maybe cause last year when the JV or Freshman played'em alot of them came back hurt ! But I think they're will not be anymore Freshman games this year for the Blackcats !
Why is that?
Cody Varney, Taylor Newsome from Shelby Valley
for lawrence county which i am so proud of for playing so hard friday night is Lucas Frashier shane pack matt marcum
Pikeville freshmen Houston Mcanallen is already making a splash on D for the Panthers. But look for QB Blake Branham, OLs Justin Mullins and Jarred "Moose" Anderson, and LB/FB J.R. Robinson to make an impact in the near future for the Panthers. Branham keeps improving and is gaining confidence. Mullins and Anderson have the size and strength that has been missing up front at Pikeville for some time. Robinson has size, speed and aggressiveness. Give all these boys another year in Copelys weight program and watch out for them.
Matt Slone....SC
Thomas Boyle from Somerset is an execellent fullback and linebacker at the JV level and seems to do pretty well on varsity when they get in. Look for him in coming years.
Tree_8 Wrote:Matt Slone....SC
I would have to agree. Knowing that he is a two time wrestling state champ he should be able to contribute.
Ben Preston from LCHS. This kid is a great player. Plus he played a lot of varsity this year which will help him in the long run, gives him more experience. Also from Louisa is Lucas Frasher and Chris Kazee. I think the sleeper on this freshman squad is Brennon Marcum. Watch out for him in the future.
South Floyd's Tommy Joe Hall-QB and Bobby Meade-HB or FB not sure which but they both start and r really good players.....and also Deante Brank not sure wut possition but he is really quick..
Paintsville: Nehemiah Doderer
Already starts halfback as a freshman. He is very fast and eludes tackles well. Can't wait to see him play as he gets older.
SFHS_basketball Wrote:South Floyd's Tommy Joe Hall-QB and Bobby Meade-HB or FB not sure which but they both start and r really good players.....and also Deante Brank not sure wut possition but he is really quick..
I would have to agree
U here bout that LCC freshman center I think he's #65, He's a monster in the weight room
I dont think we have a power house center on our freshman cause when i run up the middle im usally hit instanly. lol
Nathan Dillon-JC
PantherPride68 Wrote:Pikeville freshmen Houston Mcanallen is already making a splash on D for the Panthers. But look for QB Blake Branham, OLs Justin Mullins and Jarred "Moose" Anderson, and LB/FB J.R. Robinson to make an impact in the near future for the Panthers. Branham keeps improving and is gaining confidence. Mullins and Anderson have the size and strength that has been missing up front at Pikeville for some time. Robinson has size, speed and aggressiveness. Give all these boys another year in Copelys weight program and watch out for them.
nice post i agree
there are also some others kids in that grade that do not play right now taht could be studs if they did.
#5 LCC Freshman Dustin Brown quick and alot of strength.
AC has quite a few Freshmen starters this season.

Cory Conn 6'2'' 260 - starts center for AC- needs to improve knowledge of the game. Only a second year player- Cory is still learning.

Chad Nelson 5'11'' 180 starting lineman on Varsity and RB on JV. Good knowledge of the game Working hard on speed and strength for next season.

Chris Stumbo 6' 180 - started at QB while current QB was out with pneumonia. Good natural athlete- starts as receiver on Varisty and QB on JV. Smart player.

Hunter Crowder 6'3'' 210- starts offense, defense, kick off and return- you rarely see this kid on the side line- most games he never leaves the field. You never know what position you might see him in.

Logan Crowder 6'1'' 195- starts defense and is the back up for Eric Crum and Cory Click- he has seen quite a few carries the last few games- gaining yards up the middle.

Keep working hard boys!!
Yeah Dustin Brown is good but his center helps him alot. There both on lcc
LCC has a great freshman team they are 7-1 and they lost to a j.v team. I think when they are seniors they will be unstopable
Nathon Dillon-JC
Justin Bangudi-JC
Zak Caudil-JC
Alex Keil-JC

There kids are great talents for the Johnson Central program. They dominate most freshman games for the JC program.
Cody Varney
Dillion Hughes
Taylor Newsome

of Shelby Valley
Pages: 1 2