•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 35-Belfry 29..Overtime
Sheldon Clark will be your district champion. They lost to Pburg but beat Belfry outright. Belfry beat Pburg 42-10, Sheldon Clark's win over Belfry will give them the district.
GO CARDS!!!! WE BEAT BELFRY!!!! OMG I could not believe it!!! I was so excited when we came back and tied it up!!! I honestly could not breath bc i was yelling so hard!!!!!! Great Game Cards I knew you wanted it bad!!!!! I Love my CARDS!!!!!
Im Shocked, has Pburg played Belfry yet
BIG BIG WIN for Sheldon Clark tonight. CONGRATS!
Congrats Cards!!!!!!!!!

With you all the way
NYY10 Wrote:Im Shocked, has Pburg played Belfry yet

Yes and Belfry beat them 42-10!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Wow
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
NYY10 Wrote:Im Shocked, has Pburg played Belfry yet

Yeah they beat Pburg. This game was no shocker. The pburg/ Sc game was just one of those nights where everything went right for one team and wrong for the other. Good Win SC.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Yes and Belfry beat them 42-10!

oh,ok
hahah here's some food for htought lol.. last time belfry lost a district game it was to p'burg who then lost the next week to P.C.

how crazy would it be if PC beat SC next week..

this is a rhetorical question, so please, no smart ass comments on this..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah here's some food for htought lol.. last time belfry lost a district game it was to p'burg who then lost the next week to P.C.

Yea,that would be crazy lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah here's some food for htought lol.. last time belfry lost a district game it was to p'burg who then lost the next week to P.C.

Things would get very interesting!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Wow. This is a great game. Wow
Way to go Cards
Congrats to the Cardinals ! Also thanks for helping me lose more points ! Belfry you guys need to keep your head up ! SC you guys did great everyone in Prestonsburg was routing for you guys ! Even though I said you all would lose I love seeing the Pirates lose so Congrats !
How does that crow taste?
Wow...congrats SC on a much needed win
Way to go Cards!...How many points were they down?
29-7 with 6:12 left in the 3rd.
This was one of the best games I have seen in along time. I said it would be a good game in the first half and it was I also said Belfry would pull away in the second half and they did but SC never let there heads down and they got there self right back in the game and beat us. Best of luck for both teams down the road
TheyKnowMe Wrote:29-7 with 6:12 left in the 3rd.

What happend ! Mental Breakdowns? How many onside kicks did the Cards get? There must have been Angels in the Backfield for the Cards !
CAM2006 Wrote:This was one of the best games I have seen in along time. I said it would be a good game in the first half and it was I also said Belfry would pull away in the second half and they did but SC never let there heads down and they got there self right back in the game and beat us. Best of luck for both teams down the road

Even better than the '03 Pburg/Belfry OT game ?Confusedhh:
No onside kicks.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Sheldon Clark will be your district champion. They lost to Pburg but beat Belfry outright. Belfry beat Pburg 42-10, Sheldon Clark's win over Belfry will give them the district.

No this is not true.

SC beat Belfry
Belfry beat Pburg
Pburg beat SC

So head to head doesn't count for anything and it goes to the point system tie breaker.

It goes to a point system and it appears that Belfry has more points than SC or Pburg at this point with two weeks to go. It depends on how those opponents fare the next two weeks.
Nice Win Sc
blackcat_student Wrote:What happend ! Mental Breakdowns? How many onside kicks did the Cards get? There must have been Angels in the Backfield for the Cards !

Not angels..they like to refer to themselves as "The Saints of Valhala" Adam Dials had 4 tds..It has been 8 years since Sc beat Belfry..and last time it happend I was a little Kid...today I was a participant and it was a really emotional battle..
Like Bat Masterson said, Theres still two weeks left !
CONGRATS CARDS i knew u could do it i almost gave up on ya but when i almost did adam dials breaks lose and runs it all the way in for a touchdown and then the pass to Dainel Harless i was so excited. and i went crazy when we shut belfry down in over time Great game
"The Saints of Valhala" backed up all that trash talking that was going on i know that much..congrats cards keep it up...
Victor Charlie Wrote:Not angels..they like to refer to themselves as "The Saints of Valhala" Adam Dials had 4 tds..It has been 8 years since Sc beat Belfry..and last time it happend I was a little Kid...today I was a participant and it was a really emotional battle..

Well last time we beat Belfry i was on the feild as a senior. Wow 8 years. Now i feel old. I wish i could have made it. I said the only reason i would miss this game is if my son was born and by gosh he made it true.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next