• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 35-Belfry 29..Overtime
I didn't getta go cause I had to work. But by listening to the end on the radio it appears Belfry was up by a decent lost and Sheldon Clark came back. I'm not gonna write anything right now cause I'm decently pissed. But if you blow a big lead you don't deserve to win anyway.
congratulations CARDS!! way to hang tough..
This was a very good game! Hats off to Sheldon Clark! They came back when they had to! I see these two teams meeting again very soon!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Congrats on a BIG win SC
Congrats sheldon Clark
Congrats to the my Cards! I love you boys!! Keep up the good work!!!! I really didnt expect this! WOW! Im so excited!! lol!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
Man this game really gave me a scare good win cards.
Congrats Cards.
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!! we have the best back in area!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to SC on a very big win tonight
So who's going to take the tiebreaker for the district crown if this one goes to a 3 way tie?
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Does this make SC a #1 or #2 seed now
its a 3 way tie for first if all teams win here on out I dont know how they will do it.
SHELDON CLARK WINS....I'm adam davis...who ever don't like me...well who cares....we win...im so happy........i HAte you...sheldon clark rocks
How does this work? The guy on the net said that it was based on wins of the non district teams that you play!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
DAVIS_MSU Wrote:SHELDON CLARK WINS....I'm adam davis...who ever don't like me...well who cares....we win...im so happy........i HAte you...sheldon clark rocks

man,calm down. Nobdoy sayed anything bad did they
NYY10 Wrote:man,calm down. Nobdoy sayed anything bad did they

Nice din't say they did...but i'm dru k so f**K you man
Tomcat68 Wrote:So who's going to take the tiebreaker for the district crown if this one goes to a 3 way tie?

as it stands right now belfry's opponents combined record is 3-5 and 1-7. these are the non district teams that they have beaten.

SC is 1-7, 3-5, and 3-5,

p'burg's opp. are 4-3,

so as it stands right now, SC should be in 1st according to my understanding, Belfry in 2nd and p'burg in 3rd..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
You lost me man. LOL
Great heart shown by Sheldon Clark. They held Belfry scoreless for the last 18 minutes of regulation and then held on 4th and inches in overtime. Hopefully this will wake the Pirates up. I know alotta players thought they would roll over the Cards and I also knew this would get them in trouble. And it did.
figures lol

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:figures lol
:moon: Kiss it.
SC has 3 non district wins and the total of their records is 7-17
Belfry has 2 with a total of 4-12
P'burg has 1 total is 4-3..

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:SC has 3 non district wins and the total of their records is 7-17
Belfry has 2 with a total of 4-12
P'burg has 1 total is 4-3..
Gotcha :notworthy
BCF4L Wrote::moon: Kiss it.

:brunetteg heheheh

Tom is not my friend....

Well...even though Clark hasnt played any "good" teams on their schedule..I think they did well adjusting to better teams...congrats to the Saints of Valhala...Adam Dials and Ryan Kelly painted beautiful frescoes all over the field...Go Browns!!!..Im gonna go and watch some digimon peace out and goodnight to all
Congrats Cardinals! Hang tough Pirates, we love you.
I'm very impressed with this win for Sheldon Clark! I was wrong by saying you guys were good but not one of the Best in AA. You proved tonight you are............
This was the win you needed to show how good you really are.
belfry has played ashland and NCC.. NCC isn't doing so hott this year goin 3-5 so far and lawerence county isn't that great this year.. only win coming from pike central. then ashland beat belfry, and they are doing pretty good.
i forgot about pikeville, they won that game..

so belfry's opponents records are 3-5 1-7 and 5-3

SC beat lawerence, boyd and Knott.. all three teams are not the top of the line but usually not shabby opponents.. and they also beat Fairland, oh. but i don't know their record.

P'burg lost to ashland, pikeville, and leslie.. only winning against paintsville..

Tom is not my friend....

Victor Charlie Wrote:Well...even though Clark hasnt played any "good" teams on their schedule..I think they did well adjusting to better teams...congrats to the Saints of Valhala...Adam Dials and Ryan Kelly painted beautiful frescoes all over the field...Go Browns!!!..Im gonna go and watch some digimon peace out and goodnight to all

Ive got somethin for ya...suck my cock...sheldon clark won....get over itn you *****.... suck
  • 1(current)
  • Next