Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. @ Shelby Valley Predictions and bets!
Now Magoffin is gonna surprise SV fans ! The Hornets are alot better than years past ! They don't have much of an offense, but the Defense can make stops ! The Hornets will not lay down for the Wildcats I can garuntee you all that !
blackcat_student Wrote:Now Magoffin is gonna surprise SV fans ! The Hornets are alot better than years past ! They don't have much of an offense, but the Defense can make stops ! The Hornets will not lay down for the Wildcats I can garuntee you all that !

Valley by many.

49-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go cats!
Old Timer Wrote:Just because a team chooses not to field a jv team doesn't mean they don't have jv players....last I saw SV had more than 25 players in uniform.

Ok and you also gotta count outta the 25 how many of those are line man and how many are backs and wrs? I never said that they didn't have jv players, I said they had no JV team. So you can pretty much say alot of Valley starters will be playing most of the game. And we will get called classless, but don't we always.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Valley scheduled weak teams to pad their record. When they play good teams, they get beat. The only strong teams on their schedule is ones they have to play because of their district. Saunders doesnt want to play harder teams out of district play because then he would finish out the year with a losing record.

I know you said earlier alfus this was not a coach saunders thread but, I'd like to clear something up.
I would really like to know how people think Coach Saunders padded his schedule. Lets take a quick look at the schedule Valley's schedule has a combined record of 31-36 so far.

Phelps(1-6) in the Pike Co. Bowl-dose Saunders decides who he plays in this? Nope that would be the powers that be. Final Score-79-6 Valley

Matewan, WV(3-3)-if he scheduled this as a game to win, he was wrong there a decent team. Matewan won, but had to forfit but we will take it who wouldn't. Final Score 2-0 Valley

Midland Trail, WV(4-2)-decent team, from what I hear have a D-1 caliber corner. Final score 34-20 Valley

Pike Central(3-4)-Decent team will probly finish 5th in the district(District Game). Final Score 12-6 Valley

East Ridge-(1-6)-May finish 6th in district.(District Game) Final Score 20-12 Valley

Grundy, Va-(1-4)-Playing a very very tough schedule in Va. Final Score 24-20 Grundy

Sheldon Clark(6-1)-Very good team will compete for the district. Final Score 40-6 SC

Magoffin(2-5)- Improved since last year will contend with ER for the next to last spot in district.(district game)

P-burg(3-4)-Beat Sc may finsih 2nd in distrcit since they beat sc.(district game)

Belfry(7-1)-Its belfry always good and always will be destroyed p-burg and will win district.(district game)

I just wann know how you think were playing a weak schedule.
Sv-80
Mc-6
Starters will be in when the final gun sounds.
winner Wrote:ok if shelby valley has so many people to put in when the score is up y dont they have a jv team ever though of that and just because were playing a weak team does mean u can bash on us because every team through their season has a week team to play u dont just stack your season up with the best teams in the state

I agree
Shelby Valley will roll in this game winning by 35 or more
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley will roll in this game winning by 35 or more

Why would you say this and bet the other way?
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
BelfryJustice Wrote:Why would you say this and bet the other way?

I didn't know I bet that Valley would beat them by 34 or less, I though I bet on them winning by more then 34 ..my bad...
Sv should roll in tis one even though they looked very sloppy against Sc. Johnson and Cable will dominate the line against Magoffin.

SV 42
Mg Co 8
I think that Magoffin will have a winning season soon though in about 5 years if they keep McCoy as coach!
PantherPride68 Wrote:Sv-80
Mc-6
Starters will be in when the final gun sounds.

And I garntee we will get called classless.
what panther pride68 said wasnt meant to sound like it was praising you.
TRAIN85 Wrote:what panther pride68 said wasnt meant to sound like it was praising you.

I didn't say it was did I. People just don't understand that we have hardly any one else to bring in.
no i understand you dont have alot to pull from but that is the price you pay for losing for so long. maybe a few more kids will come out next year after a 5-6 win year. but youve got to be able to put somone in no matter how bad they are.
of course it will be shelby valley by quite a bit, but I just cant say that mag co will get shut-out cause I doubt it
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I know you said earlier alfus this was not a coach saunders thread but, I'd like to clear something up.
I would really like to know how people think Coach Saunders padded his schedule. Lets take a quick look at the schedule Valley's schedule has a combined record of 31-36 so far.

Phelps(1-6) in the Pike Co. Bowl-dose Saunders decides who he plays in this? Nope that would be the powers that be. Final Score-79-6 Valley

Matewan, WV(3-3)-if he scheduled this as a game to win, he was wrong there a decent team. Matewan won, but had to forfit but we will take it who wouldn't. Final Score 2-0 Valley

Midland Trail, WV(4-2)-decent team, from what I hear have a D-1 caliber corner. Final score 34-20 Valley

Pike Central(3-4)-Decent team will probly finish 5th in the district(District Game). Final Score 12-6 Valley

East Ridge-(1-6)-May finish 6th in district.(District Game) Final Score 20-12 Valley

Grundy, Va-(1-4)-Playing a very very tough schedule in Va. Final Score 24-20 Grundy

Sheldon Clark(6-1)-Very good team will compete for the district. Final Score 40-6 SC

Magoffin(2-5)- Improved since last year will contend with ER for the next to last spot in district.(district game)

P-burg(3-4)-Beat Sc may finsih 2nd in distrcit since they beat sc.(district game)

Belfry(7-1)-Its belfry always good and always will be destroyed p-burg and will win district.(district game)

I just wann know how you think were playing a weak schedule.

No you aint playing a weak schedule but YES Saunders tried very hard to pad his schedule.....He added then droped then added Matewan...He tried to forfiet to Grundy and only pressure from the school board made him honor his contract{and since you seem or think you know it all ask some of ya buddies in the KHSAA why they singled him out in front of all the other coaches at there coaches meeting and told him he'd honor his contracts} and if I hear or read that he had to fix a scheduling mess Im gonna scream....damn..he is the scheduling mess...I hope you guys win the rest of them but....fact is DOUGHBOY this friday is probally gonna be your last for the year so..........
keep drinking that Saunders kool-aide and eating that rainbow stew...
What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? hahaha keep on putting down the Wildcats that is all they want to do is run there mouth about them even if they win or even if they lose. someone has something to say negitive everytime. Give this coach and this team some respect for what they have done this year so far!!!! GO BIG BLUE!
What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? do the kool-aide come in the kool-aide singles so people can take it one the go with them where ever they go?

keep on putting down the Wildcats that is all they want to do is run there mouth about them even if they win or even if they lose. someone has something to say negitive everytime. Give this coach and this team some respect for what they have done this year so far!!!! GO BIG BLUE!
What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? does the kool-aide come in the kool-aide singles so people can take it one the go with them where ever they go? Plus does the rainbow stew have alot of colors in it? b/c it sounds very colorfull!

keep on putting down the Wildcats that is all they want to do is run there mouth about them even if they win or even if they lose. someone has something to say negitive everytime. Give this coach and this team some respect for what they have done this year so far!!!! GO BIG BLUE!
What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? does the kool-aide come in the kool-aide singles so people can take it on the go? what does the rainbow stew have it? I really truely want to know since you said it!

cowgirl34 Wrote:What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? does the kool-aide come in the kool-aide singles so people can take it on the go? what does the rainbow stew have it? I really truely want to know since you said it!

Let me guess..You and NYY10 are brother and sisiter?
Calm down everyone ! Get it back on topic !
Valley easy
Valley by as many as they want but they really cant help it with the way thier head Coach ( Saunders) is
i wish the best for Magoffin Co. tonight and i hope and pray that they really come out holding their heads high and they leave the game the same way no matter win or lose
best of luck to both teams.....GO VALLEY
gridironguru Wrote:Let me guess..You and NYY10 are brother and sisiter?

uh no were not brothers or sisters, maybe its because we both like valley or even go their,ever think of that and we are tired of hearing all the negative crap being sayed by Shelby Valley!!
cowgirl34 Wrote:What is the coach Saunders kool-aide and the rainbow stew taste like? do the kool-aide come in the kool-aide singles so people can take it one the go with them where ever they go?

Yea I would really like to know also,

The Game is tonight,so valley will show you all who think Valley can't do it
NYY10 Wrote:Yea I would really like to know also,

The Game is tonight,so valley will show you all who think Valley can't do it

Nah I think Valley cah show what they got their last three games of the season. You show what you got against good and great teams, not teams with losing records.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.