Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. @ Shelby Valley Predictions and bets!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What are your alls thoughts on this game?
Is it going to be another blow out like there was last year or is magaffin co. going to come away with the win?

But I think that this will be a blow out b/c Magaffin Co. can not stop valley's running game or there d-line.

GO CATS!!!!
All Shelby Valley in this one!
What will you bet on this matchup?
Sv-34
Mc-18
SV by 3 td's
40-12 Shelby Valley
Magoffin is way better than past years but SV will still win !

MC-13
SV-34
SV by a long shot
Bet all my points on the cats. Go cats could be huge game for alot of em. Could also get some critism for this game especially when you have no jv to sub in.
after being dominated by sc i see valley bouncing back with a big win.
Valley Wins BIG!!!!

VALLEY-66
MC-6
Shelby Valley
Valley
Valley big time
Shelby Valley
Valley by as many as they want!
Shelby Valley wins this game they have a pretty good team this year and hopefully it will be a good game though but i doubt it will be
I think Shelby Valley will win and if their coach is in his regular form they will win big to get some stats.
two color blue Wrote:I think Shelby Valley will win and if their coach is in his regular form they will win big to get some stats.
that is one of the more classless statements ive seen on here.
but valley will get their last win of the year this friday night.
two color blue Wrote:I think Shelby Valley will win and if their coach is in his regular form they will win big to get some stats.

Boy if I reply to this I'll get hate mail from a moderator....but any way:moon:
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Bet all my points on the cats. Go cats could be huge game for alot of em. Could also get some critism for this game especially when you have no jv to sub in.
Just because a team chooses not to field a jv team doesn't mean they don't have jv players....last I saw SV had more than 25 players in uniform.
SV...as bad as Saunders wants to make it.

(I bet it's bad)
ok if shelby valley has so many people to put in when the score is up y dont they have a jv team ever though of that and just because were playing a weak team does mean u can bash on us because every team through their season has a week team to play u dont just stack your season up with the best teams in the state
Valley scheduled weak teams to pad their record. When they play good teams, they get beat. The only strong teams on their schedule is ones they have to play because of their district. Saunders doesnt want to play harder teams out of district play because then he would finish out the year with a losing record.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Valley scheduled weak teams to pad their record. When they play good teams, they get beat. The only strong teams on their schedule is ones they have to play because of their district. Saunders doesnt want to play harder teams out of district play because then he would finish out the year with a losing record.

That has nothing to do with this thread, which by the way Magoffin Co. is in the same district as SV, so if you were trying to imply that SV had this on their out of conference schedule you're wrong. Otherwise the schedule need not be mentioned.
I hope my Hornets do well, I think Valley will probably win, but this will be a much closer matchup than anticipated.
SV-34
MC-22
alfus21 Wrote:That has nothing to do with this thread, which by the way Magoffin Co. is in the same district as SV, so if you were trying to imply that SV had this on their out of conference schedule you're wrong. Otherwise the schedule need not be mentioned.

I thought I posted this in the other SV thread, my bad.... wonder what happened?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I thought I posted this in the other SV thread, my bad.... wonder what happened?

Smile suuuure. Just kidding. You probably had two windows open if that was the case.
I think Magoffin will give Shelby Valley a run for their money, especially if they play with the same team they have been playing with. They have no heart. I still have SV winning.

Go CARDS!!!!
alfus21 Wrote:That has nothing to do with this thread, which by the way Magoffin Co. is in the same district as SV, so if you were trying to imply that SV had this on their out of conference schedule you're wrong. Otherwise the schedule need not be mentioned.

Thank you for saying that b/c i was getting ready to say the same statement. and they can't help who they play. They would have played someone better in the Pike County Bowl but they had to play Phelps. And the schedule has nothing to do with this game!
Pages: 1 2