Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Nick Jamerson
Bill_Don Wrote:Congrats Nicholas, can't wait to have you up here with us, now we gotta get "Moose", J-Carr, and Joe up here too.

Moose & Nick are both scheduled to sign Tuesday afternoon! :wink: We'll have to work on Jeremy & Joe now!
o-line Wrote:
Bill_Don Wrote:Congrats Nicholas, can't wait to have you up here with us, now we gotta get "Moose", J-Carr, and Joe up here too.

Moose & Nick are both scheduled to sign Tuesday afternoon! :wink: We'll have to work on Jeremy & Joe now!

Heard that, can't wait to have em, as you know me and Moose are pretty close, be nice having another one of my good buddies up here, especially as a teammate.
Bill_Don Wrote:
o-line Wrote:

Heard that, can't wait to have em, as you know me and Moose are pretty close, be nice having another one of my good buddies up here, especially as a teammate.

I don't know as much about the team as you do, "BD", but with the talent coming in and the work to be put in over this summer, this fall should make for some exciting "Bears" football! :wink:
I agree! GO BEARS
Congratulations Nicholas!!! :-({|=
thats my boy NJ.....Pikevilles recruiting class is definitely one of the best in the NAIA hopefully with what they have returning they can live up to all of the projected hype and knock heads while making a surprise top 10 appearance
way to go nick
Congrats nick a very good ALL AROUND ATHELTE

Bears will b very good next year if they keep recruiting very good players such as Howard Sully and Jamerson
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Congrats nick a very good ALL AROUND ATHELTE

Bears will b very good next year if they keep recruiting very good players such as Howard Sully and Jamerson

You'll be glad Stephens came on board as well, once you get to watch him play! :wink:
yes i knew that P-Ville got a couple more of P-Burgs players i just couldnt remember the name :-) thanks
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:yes i knew that P-Ville got a couple more of P-Burgs players i just couldnt remember the name :-) thanks

Glad to oblige! :wink:
nice word haha and thanks again
Smile
I thought that Carr had allready signed? Where is Joe going?
Nothing just yet on either of those two.
Carr isn't going to Pikeville. Joe is a possibility.
Pikeville college is getting alot of young guns IMO and has the very chance in a couple years to b competing with the G-Towns although they did this year but also include the Western teams in that List also
Remember this post in a couple of years, Pikeville college will win it all, there are too many champions coming into this team to not have the desire to win it all, there is ppl from belfry who know how to win it all, ppl from pikeville who have won the regional championship the past 3 or 4 years, and ppl from pburg who IMO would have been state champs the past 2 years had it not been for the Big Red machine up in pond creek, you better get your tickets now while u can, it's gonna be exciting in the city of Pikeville.
Nick always told me he was going to grow up to be a ninja and do ninja stuff in the night but now he plays hockey we love u nick ur friends from back home